OG

Cosplayer

OG

Cosplayer

Garlic just ripping off other aesthetics man
They copy Garling the OG
Oda art just worse now
Post automatically merged:

Remember when Yonkoplebs thought Saturn was bigger threat than Kizaru? :arnoling:
Kizaru a threat? :shocked:

Another goathawk victim welcome to the club two admirals nusjuro rat father and yonko snitch the list keeps growing

He is truly the strongest of his era unparalled goat soon we can add rocks when loda shows him in flashback :finally:
Imu:
Fires Hawk and saturn

Hires Goatling
:milaugh::milaugh::steef:

The Gorosei have been built up since the pre-skip, I don't like what Oda did with Saturn in favor of Garling, but at least this confirms Imu is a top tier imo. No way Oda will make him another Spandam after negging a Gorosei like this. Well, i'm eager to see Dragon active the following arcs, it seems the revs will go to war already.
Imu is top 1 in the verse alive and top 2 in history (just behind OG JB). Why TF did anybody think he was gonna be spandam :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Anybody another L for Fraudhawk. How many swordsman stronger then him now?
-Gandhi
-Figarland
-Vista
-Fujitora
-Green Bull

No guarantee this bum is stronger then even the janitor of Impel Down Shiryu :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Imu is top 1 in the verse alive and top 2 in history (just behind OG JB). Why TF did anybody think he was gonna be spandam :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Anybody another L for Fraudhawk. How many swordsman stronger then him now?
-Gandhi
-Figarland
-Vista
-Fujitora
-Green Bull

No guarantee this bum is stronger then even the janitor of Impel Down Shiryu :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Remember to make a thread about how this chapter Lucci was up and running 10 minutes after being "killed" by Lolo.

For sure, and we will get Imu's VA too
I have a feeling Oda will reveal Imu's gender, so that he can help the cast choose who will voice Imu, or the Anime will make the VA of Imu something like "The Truth" from Fullmetal Alchemist which the VA is genderless and can't tell if he's a male or a female.

mihawk > garling > shanks
Shanks and Mihawk are equal, and fact is: Shanks>Mihawk

So...does Garling get the spider-yokai powers now, or does he get his OWN mythological beast to transform into? There is a crescent moon yokai, the Katsura-otoko, that would fit him pretty well.
https://yokai.com/katsuraotoko/

Okay, well, I guess this kind of indicates that the Gorosei have NOT been around since the Void Century. I was wrong. I'll admit that. So, it is now VERY possible that all the Gorosei each joined up at different points in history. I guess that may give us a bunch of little flashbacks to different points along these 800 missing years to fill in some gaps.

But, I'm going to give myself a half-pat on the back for sorta-kinda guessing what happens to Punk Records. It didn't get shot into space like I thought it would. But, it is still orbiting the planet on a sky island. So, I'm still giving myself partial credit for calling that.

The Wano Kidnapper is now after a carpenter. So, it's not JUST women this person's after. Interesting. I'm still not sure who it'll end up being.

Franken-Vegapunk is real. I had a feeling it was possible, with them all being androids, but seeing it is believing.

And are we supposed to think that Dragon was the person waiting for the Strawhats on Elbaf? Dragon is right next to a tree like the silhouetted guy last chapter.

Soon...VERY soon...Dragon might just think about getting around to possibly perhaps making additions to his busy schedule so that he can start to DO something! That's real progress for him!

So...does Garling get the spider-yokai powers now, or does he get his OWN mythological beast to transform into? There is a crescent moon yokai, the Katsura-otoko, that would fit him pretty well.
https://yokai.com/katsuraotoko/

Okay, well, I guess this kind of indicates that the Gorosei have NOT been around since the Void Century. I was wrong. I'll admit that. So, it is now VERY possible that all the Gorosei each joined up at different points in history. I guess that may give us a bunch of little flashbacks to different points along these 800 missing years to fill in some gaps.

But, I'm going to give myself a half-pat on the back for sorta-kinda guessing what happens to Punk Records. It didn't get shot into space like I thought it would. But, it is still orbiting the planet on a sky island. So, I'm still giving myself partial credit for calling that.

The Wano Kidnapper is now after a carpenter. So, it's not JUST women this person's after. Interesting. I'm still not sure who it'll end up being.

Franken-Vegapunk is real. I had a feeling it was possible, with them all being androids, but seeing it is believing.

And are we supposed to think that Dragon was the person waiting for the Strawhats on Elbaf? Dragon is right next to a tree like the silhouetted guy last chapter.

Soon...VERY soon...Dragon might just think about getting around to possibly perhaps making additions to his busy schedule so that he can start to DO something! That's real progress for him!
And so what? I hope Straw-Hats meet Dragon, like Shanks told Luffy "get me my hat back when you become a great pirate" and Luffy already became one, Shanks said "we'll meet soon" after beating YC1 Katakuri, and now he jumped from being an Admiral level to PK level and took down PK level character in Kaido, Luffy and Shanks should meet already, and also fuck Yassopp's opinion, Usopp should have had the title "brave warrior of the sea" from a very long time, once Yassopp learns about what Usopp did in DR, he will love him more, Usopp destroyed the character that had the most broken DF in the series x2.

Remember to make a thread about how this chapter Lucci was up and running 10 minutes after being "killed" by Lolo.
No need. Lucci never went down in the first place, he Kaido'ed Loros strongest attack + Jinbei's attack and was just fine. You can't make it look any worse with this, I mean, I will say though, judging by the fact that both had bandages across the chest, it confirms that Loro's got whooped and ripped up offscreen, badly, and he got even more injured, with bandages on his arms and face, so there's that :usoprice:

And so what? I hope Straw-Hats meet Dragon
Honestly, now would be a good time to do that, too. I kind of wanted Luffy to meet Shanks now, but Dragon would work just as well.

I could see Dragon trying to recruit Luffy for the Revolution. Trying to appeal to Luffy's sense of justice and duty towards others. Only for that to not go the way he hopes.

Luffy: "I don't wanna save the world! I wanna be King of the Pirates! You go and be the hero if you wanna be one so bad!"

Dragon: "I can't believe I raised such a selfish son!"

Everyone: "But...you didn't, though...."

Status
Not open for further replies.