Controversial If you still think Imu will not be the final villain after Egghead after what they have shown you are weird to me.

Tell me you have reading comprehension issues without telling me...

Hm? :gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Huh? Showing me a irrelevant panel? Here's what Blackbeard himself said :denzimote:

Wow, this is a momentually bad take in every way.

1. For thinking that Teach just wants to be a WG king as his ultimate goal.

2. For thinking Teach is going to be defeated next arc. The Straw Hats are going to Elbaf. He has Pluton and Poseidon to chase.

3. For thinking Luffy and Shanks will have a serious fight.

4. For thinking Sakazuki is more important then any Elder or Holy Knight.

5. For not thinking Shanks and Teach won't have their big showdown.

It's almost impressive how bad these all were.
1. Don't argue with me argue with Oda, because this is is what Blackbeard himself said. He wants to be 1 of the kings under the WG. And Fullalead get kingdom status. That's his dream, and this is a fact confirmed by himself.
2. Remind me again where it was stated that his going after Pluton and Poseidon or is that your head canon?
3. They will and they are. In order to become PK level Luffy will beat Rogers stand in, the man that uses his techniques and the man Buggy thought was going to be the king of the next era, Shanks. Blackbeards defeat will aid in Luffy levelling up his haki enough to beat Shanks on Laugh Tale, who in turn will be used to beat Imu, and take on multiple others in the final war.
4. What? His the fleet admiral who killed Ace. Luffy will probably fight Akainu, Warcury and Imu in the final war to become JB level.
5. Not happening. Neither are the MC. Luffy is. They'll each individually fight Luffy and BB is getting bodied first.

Last edited:
But if you are ACTUALLY doubting what Imus role in this story is gonna end up being after Egghead I must ask have you read literally ANY other story in your entire life before?
Not advocating for any other character to be the final antagonist, but this shit is retarded, you speak from the perspective of what you know now.

There's a lot of things that will happen from this point up until the finale, you should direct all your anger at the upcoming +100-chapter Nika dick-sucking at Elbaf.

Imu = Madara
Blackbeard = Kaguya
Zoro = Sasuke

After Luffy is done with Blackbeard, he must fight Zoro to see if he's worthy to have the World's Strongest Swordsman as his subordinate; otherwise, Zoro claims the One Piece for himself.
Lol

Not advocating for any other character to be the final antagonist, but this shit is retarded, you speak from the perspective of what you know now.

There's a lot of things that will happen from this point up until the finale, you should direct all your anger at the upcoming +100-chapter Nika dick-sucking at Elbaf.
Time to drop you wishful thinking

BB isn't the FV

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

Hm? :gokulaugh:

Huh? Showing me a irrelevant panel? Here's what Blackbeard himself said :denzimote:

1. Don't argue with me argue with Oda, because this is is what Blackbeard himself said. He wants to be 1 of the kings under the WG. And Fullalead get kingdom status. That's his dream, and this is a fact confirmed by himself.
2. Remind me again where it was stated that his going after Pluton and Poseidon or is that your head canon?
3. They will and they are. In order to become PK level Luffy will beat Rogers stand in, the man that uses his techniques and the man Buggy thought was going to be the king of the next era, Shanks. Blackbeards defeat will aid in Luffy levelling up his haki enough to beat Shanks on Laugh Tale, who in turn will be used to beat Imu, and take on multiple others in the final war.
4. What? His the fleet admiral who killed Ace. Luffy will probably fight Akainu, Warcury and Imu in the final war to become JB level.
5. Not happening. Neither are the MC. Luffy is. They'll each individually fight Luffy and BB is getting bodied first.

Are you retarded? Like medically?

Are we going to pretend that Teach doesn't have a history of joining organizations for the sake of an opportunity only to betray them when the time comes....(Including the WG already)

Lol

Time to drop you wishful thinking

BB isn't the FV
Noodle forgot that i pushed for Imu as the final antagonist waaay before anyone started dicksucking him for his latest showings:

Still my bet. :cheers:
And you should have carefully read what you quoted.

Not advocating for any other character to be the final antagonist
I simply became less certain of Imu's placement, not necessarily in favor of Teach.

The scope of our knowledge now will pale in comparison to what we will realize at EoS, nothing wrong with speculation, but trying to piece things together now and act like it's the word of god is like a 15th century astronomer getting arrogant with his new discovery, and coming to conclusions about space that will be proven wrong in later centuries.

I think it's entirely possible that the final war starts with Imu as the big bad until Blackbeard kills him. Whereas Luffy beating Imu would entail freedom and liberation for his current victims, it would be the opposite with Blackbeard.
I agree but I think it's more likely that BB gets the Law or Kidd treatment and gets removed first so that Luffy can defeat the big evil Imu and save Vivi.

Imu is like the Final Villain - Kaguya
BB is like Sasuke Fight for the seat of hokage/Pirate king.

Idc about the sequence of these fights lmao
Imu is Kaguya
BB is Madara

Last edited:
1. And...do you honestly think he's just going to settle for being the King of Fullalead and just retire happily? Also, again, relating to him being the "next villain", they're going to Elbaf, he has no connection to said Island.

2. Caribou is coming with Devon and Augur to tell him about the location of both Ancient Weapons.

3. Right....So, you really think Luffy will fight his beloved mentor in the same fashion as Crocodile, Doflamingo, Kaido and such.

4. He's like...the 4th or 5th most important person in the WG hierarchy after Imu, the Elders, the new Holy Knight Supreme Commander and then Kong.

5. Shanks VS Teach has been set up since after Enies Lobby ended. Hell, Shanks was at Wano because he felt Blackbeard was going to be there.

Are you retarded? Like medically?

Are we going to pretend that Teach doesn't have a history of joining organizations for the sake of an opportunity only to betray them when the time comes....(Including the WG already)
Quick callback to these same readers during Marineford saga:

"lmfao that fraudulent bumass mf, he captured Ace so he can be a Shichibukai AKA WG lapdog lol, he's probably Luffy's Impel Down training before entering Marineford"

I agree but I think it's more likely that BB gets the Law or Kidd treatment and gets removed first so that Luffy can defeat the big evil Imu and save Vivi.
I think Luffy deals with Sakazuki first and then Blackbeard. I don't know where Imu would fit. Too many possibilities.

Also, the Straw Hats will definitely have traditional matchups with the Blackbeard Pirates. I can't say the same for the Marines or Gorosei/Holy Knights.

Blackbeard is the final villain because he will absorb Imu and his titanic captains and become an nigh omnipotent black hole kaiju in the end of the series

Blackbeard will have the original devil fruit The Sea Devils fruit or Water Water No Mi, and Luffy has to face the literal entire One Piece ocean

Noodle forgot that i pushed for Imu as the final antagonist waaay before anyone started dicksucking him for his latest showings:

And you should have carefully read what you quoted.

I simply became less certain of Imu's placement, not necessarily in favor of Teach.

The scope of our knowledge now will pale in comparison to what we will realize at EoS, nothing wrong with speculation, but trying to piece things together now and act like it's the word of god is like a 15th century astronomer getting arrogant with his new discovery, and coming to conclusions about space that will be proven wrong in later centuries.

i knew he was FV the moment the Reverie happened in 909

If you want my opinion. I say Akainu is final villain.
Simply Akainu will take over world government as military dictator .

Marineford point out Akainu is menace to luffy and Akainu kill ace. Timeskip exist because of admirals.

People say that is impossible for oda to write Akainu as final boss when w e have many examples before

Joy boy is first pirate doesn’t help which it make Akainu rage because joy boy = luffy.

I view Akainu as bowser, ganondorf, eggman becise how he impacts to main character .

I view Blackbeard as wario , arch rival .

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Quick callback to these same readers during Marineford saga:

"lmfao that fraudulent bumass mf, he captured Ace so he can be a Shichibukai AKA WG lapdog lol, he's probably Luffy's Impel Down training before entering Marineford"

offtopic but I really like that panel with the warlords and the vice admirals. Puts Doffy and Teach's heights in perspective.

If you want my opinion. I say Akainu is final villain.
Simply Akainu will take over world government as military dictator .

Marineford point out Akainu is menace to luffy and Akainu kill ace. Timeskip exist because of admirals.

People say that is impossible for oda to write Akainu as final boss when w e have many examples before

Joy boy is first pirate doesn’t help which it make Akainu rage because joy boy = luffy.

I view Akainu as bowser, ganondorf, eggman becise how he impacts to main character .

I view Blackbeard as wario , arch rival .
Are you trolling or being serious? Akainu was just some random filler character.

If Blackbeard's logia fruit is an imu zoan fruit like Luffy's fruit is the nika zoan, I think that may make it clearer,

X
You just wrote essay because someone doesn’t think imu is final villain.
‘We all know oda want to be unpredictable. Literally hundreds videos think imu is final villain.
Imu as final villain would be predictable because almost everyone predict it.
‘’Blackbeard is predictable as final villain as many people predictable.

Some people think shanks as final boss due evil shanks theory . But I don’t it is possible . Shanks evil plot twist would be cool but it is aint oda way. Shanks is sanji 2.0 of kindness and oda self insert.

Akainu being final villain is unpredictable move because no o e saw coming . Bowser as final boss in dream team . Ganondorf is final boss of zelda twilight princess. Both are not hidden secret final boss. It is you know who but you didn’t except them to do be.

Or new one is sea devil . In sonic 06, Solaris is final boss. Video games does sort that.

Go ask any causal fan of one piece , they would think it is blackbeard or imu.
Here poll from 2022
Alrighty but what about Coby, Smoker and Welmeppo?,