Controversial If you still think Imu will not be the final villain after Egghead after what they have shown you are weird to me.

One Piece is the key to ruling the world as per Vega Punk's message.

Teach is aiming for One Piece.

At this point Luffy and Teach might even fight Imu 2v1, and then fight each other for One Piece.

Defeating Imu is no longer the end but getting One Piece is.

So whoever remains to stand against Luffy for One Piece is going to be the final villain. And it is most likely Teach.

You can write 1000 paragraphs
BB won't be the FV

This is just another zkk
Read my threads before responding or word your responses better Ndule, this sounds like you think I argue differently.

As for everybody else, again PLEASE read what I actually write if you wish to respond okay? I know to some people reading anything more than five consecutive sentences is equivalent to asking you to read a novel in this place but most if not all of you barely address what I wrote either. This is basically all arguments I have heard thus far:

"You cant say that Imu will be the final villain! They got not aura!"

"You cant say that Imu will be the final villain! How would you even know at this point, we have still so much we don't know"

"You cant say that Imu will be the final villain! Blackbeard has this, this and that plan so OBVIOUSLY that must mean he wins and his plans go of without a hitch!"

"You cant say that Imu will be the final villain! That would be too predictable!"

"You cant say that Imu will be the final villain! Imu ain't proactive, and a villain MUST be proactive!"

With some other shit mixed in so forgive me if I respond in a larger post rather than adressing everybody individually.

And I have to ask do some of you guys read what you write in terms of arguments before you post them? NONE of that shit explains why Oda has written Imu to be in charge of the WG, made them have the power to literally bestow demonic powers and immortality and arguably conquerors haki on top if you do not think Saturn had it naturally, and has yet to even fucking reveal how Imu looks like in the first place, and will according to you just kill them/replace them.

Again, I repeat what I said in my first post.

If you DO think Blackbeard/Shanks/Garling/Unnamed character Nr 476 will replace Imu as the final villain and ruler of the world?

I want you to explain to my why Oda wrote Imu as the connection to the void century, gave them arguably the most hax set of powers thus far seen in the series, put them as the higest Authority in the world vioa being in charge of the larger scope orginization in the form of the WG, and then has Imu murked in the 11th hour all because you want your charcter to be the final villain instead?

Just to illustrate how Hax Imus powers are for a second if they indeed are JUST a devil fruit user?

Imu can give FIVE people at the same time TRUE immorality with regeneration abilities, while Law, the guy who prior to shit like Nika was argued to have the most HAX devil fruit in existence, can give one guy eternal youth at the cost of his life.

Like, some people think I WANT Imu to be the final villain. I fucking DONT okay? None of this is subjective to me or my taste. I am trying to be purely logical here alright?

My entire argument is that Oda has not connected Imu to like 16 different pivotal storylines directly or indirectly just to go "Nah, don't really feel like it" and give whoever the hell you people like more the shot at being the final villain.

ESPECIALLY anybody that argues Imu will have their fruit (if their powers indeed come from a devil fruit) taken?

How and why the fuck will whatever character that somehow pulls that off EVER master the fruit better in whatever short amount of time they have it better than Imu did over 800 years?

In general it does not make ANY sense if you are honest that anybody would topple Imu but Luffy at the end of the series. Imu is the ruler of the world. Imu put the Gorosei on top. Imu put the Celestial Dragons on top. Imu knows Joyboy. Imu has a connection to the Void Century and CAUSED the void century in the first place.

Like, what do you actually think would even happen in the story if Imu somehow is not the final villain.

Just imagine Shanks/Blakcbeard/Garling/whoever the fuck else going "We meet at last Luffy! Let us commence our epic battle for the fate of the world at last! What, nah I don't have a personal history with whoever the hell Joyboy or Nika were, I am not 800 fuckign years old Luffy. Whats that? Nico Robin (to whom I am not connected in anyway) told you some shit about the Void Century or whatever? Wouldn't know about it, and if I did know some stuff, it occured WAY before my time. Oh yeah, my new power is still kinda tricky to control, thanks for noticing. And yeah, I recently took charge off the WG (SOMEHOW) in case you wondered! You didn't? Oh..." and you realize how silly it sounds.

Luffy ALREADY barely gives a fuck why and how he is fighting somebody beyond "you were a dickhead to people I like, seems I gotta beat you ass" as his main and arguably ONLY motivation to fight other's besides just enjoying it himself.

Why would Oda retcon Luffys devil fruit ability and waste lord only knows how many chapters of his story setting up the World Government to not only NOT make Luffys final villain utterly unrelated to Nika, but also have the being that formed and caused the current state of the world, namely Imu, replaced by somebody else at the eleventh hour of the story?

Ah yes, the person who killed Ace. Filler character
Ace is also a filler character. He didn't matter. Neither did Whitebeard. Doubt Blackbeard will matter either. OP is all about Imu, Joyboy, Nika and Void Century now. Expect rushed and unsatisfying conclusions to the arcs of all other characters.

I agree with great imu being final villain and that they should be the final villain. But no matter how slim BB still can end up being final villain depending on oda.

Great imu has 70% chance and BB has 30%

I find it funny how some People try to find Final Villain by comparing the Story to Naruto rather than the Previous Thousand Chapters of One Piece itself We've read so far. The Formula never ever changed, Main Villains are Clear

Ancient Kingdom is presented as Main Kingdom of OP World, right?
So let's simply go check Past Kingdoms SHs Visited

1. Drum Kingdom:

This Kingdom is Terrorized by Blackbeard Pirates (Outsiders) who don't care about it's Throne, just there to Seize & Snatch
Who instead Fights for Throne? It's Wapol & Dalton (Both have a Claim for it)

2. Arabasta Kingdom:

This Kingdom is Terrorized by Baroque Works (Outsiders) who don't care about it's Throne, just there to Seize & Snatch
Who instead Fights for Throne? It's Cobra & Koza (Another Wapol/Dalton Re-Skin)

3. Sky Kingdom:

This Kingdom is Terrorized by Birkans (Outsiders) who don't care about it's Throne, just there to Seize & Snatch
Who instead Fought for Throne? It's Skypieans & Shandians with another Re-Skin in the Form of Gan Fall & Wyper

4. Ryugu Kingdom:

This Kingdom is Terrorized by Big Mom Pirates (Outsiders) who don't care about it's Throne, just there to Seize & Snatch
Who instead Fought for Throne? It's Neptune & Hody (Another Re-Skin)
PS: Oda does the same Re-Skin over & over again, sometimes King is Bad & Rebel is Good, sometimes Opposites, sometimes both are Good

5. Dressrosa Kingdom + Zou Kingdom + Wano Kingdom:

All these Three were Terrorized by Beasts Pirates (Outsiders) who don't care about their Thrones, just there to Seize & Snatch
Who instead Fought for Throne? Doffy & Kyros + Inu & Neko + Orochi & Momo/Kin'emon

And now suddently, Vegapunk reveals that Ancient Kingdom Story is about a War between Two Sides where it isn't clear who's right & who's wrong, They both have a Claim for it's Throne & actively Fought for it, with Joy Boy's Side being Rebels & Imu's Side being Current Royalty

Do we really need to check Naruto to understand something One Piece made clear for dozens of times?
Even Marineford War had same Concept where it's Blackbeard who ignited that War only to laugh at both sides

So Final Villain isn't Imu or anyone who's Part of WG nor is it Anyone from Joy Boy's Side or his Crew/Allies or D.
He is an "Outsider" who laughs at both Sides of Conflict, who doesn't give a Shit about any Throne, He is just a Thief (Which is what Pirates are) who wants to take what He wants from Planet & get rid of everyone else

And He isn't just Strong or Strongest, He is Powerful Enough to Delete entire Cast of that Kingdom's Arc even if They all teamed up on him.
Blackbeard can delete Drum Kingdom off the Map, so can Crocodile do to Arabasta, so can Enel do to Skypiea, so can Big Mom do to Fishmen Island, so can Kaidou do to Dressrosa or Zou or Wano

Final Villain isn't Introduced yet
Imu is nothing compared to him, He & Dragon are simply Re-Skins of King vs Rebel we've seen many times
As for Blackbeard, He is gonna be his Crown Jewel, just like Oars was for Moria in Thriller Bark
So Blackbeard gonna be like Co-Final Villain or Main Secondary Villain, however you wanna call it

Imu would have been Final Villain if He had an Impact on the World around him similar to how Enel was for entire Skypiea.
Unfortunately, He doesn't., not even close.
Mf, the whole word is sinking. Wdym no impact on the world?
He has more bodies than Kaido with the few appearances he had. (killed ppl on Lulusia, killed Cobra on screen, killed Saturn on screen), and all that with just few appearances.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy doesnt know Imu even exists...
Yes, like 99% of the world. That's the point of his character

I think Teach is a direct descendant of Joyboy, that's why he thinks he's destined to win. Imu is written to be his victim. Teach must surpass Xebec just as Luffy will surpass Roger. Shanks and Imu fear Teach, and if Teach declares that his goal is the world, then he can't just be a passing villain. He and Luffy will accomplish what their predecessors failed to achieve.
Luffy and Teach are complementary. Their battle will be the one that decides the fate of the world. Imu is the status quo, they on the contrary are the ones who will destroy it.
Luffy = heir of Joyboy's will
Teach = descendant of Joyboy
The moment one of the two gets the One Piece, Imu will have already lost his battle, because the control of the world will go into the hands of one of them.

Teach would be the one haunting the world and working in the shadows if he was The FV

Instead we have Teach amassing power and still not even the strongest pirate, let alone the strongest character

Final villains aren't written this way

Imu is already powerful enough to kill and beat anyone and the one who's been in the shadows...just like how final villains are written

There's a reason why Teach is one of the 4 people that Imu tracks...he's just anothernplayer to take down for him
Just like Yhwach had 5 people he told his men to worry about

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Like, even IF Oda wrote how you think he writes, why would he do what you suggest with Imu? How in the actual fuck will [insert TRUE final villain] not just look like a inferior version of Imu? How will your true villain master Imus fruit/power better than they did in 800 years?

They took Imus fruit, Imus job, and their literal role in the story as the ruler of the WG in this weird fanfiction some of you are craving. So be honest. Why the fuck would Oda at that point not just make Imu themselves the final villain instead of giving their fruit, job and spot in the story to somebody else?
This is a problem that is based on half-assed theories...
Nobody should suggest that Imu will be off-screened by Blackbeard or outright taken down or anything like that.
Imu will get his fair share of spotlight and fighting against Luffy.

However, Imu is clearly DF-based character and narratively, being a bigger baddie than the only one in the world who can eat multiple DFs ain't happening... He cannot possibly be an inferior version when he is the ultimate DF merchant and direct counter to DF merchants... There is also clear foreshadowed involvement of BBPs in the WG war and for Imu, whose powers come from his DF mainly, to have a guy like Blackbeard who can negate the abilities, seems like given that he will play a role in Imu's downfall.

Take Marineford War for example, did Blackbeard snatch Whitebeard away from Marines? No, they had a go at each other to their heart's content. However, he did show up and reinforced what we knew even before that war - he made a fool of both sides. Put them against each other and caused casualties on both sides and the only one who profited from it was him.

The same will happen in WG war. It will certainly be the biggest war in the show but not the last war. That is mainly due to WG being the biggest organization in the world and it requires the biggest amount of allies.

When it comes to mastering the fruit better than Imu or better than X/Y/Z... This cannot possibly be of any concern when Kaku in 2 years mastered it better than Lucci in decades. This can happen instantly, as soon as they eat the fruit. It is no issue whatsoever.

And there is no guarantee BB will even take Imu's fruit. There is a clear pattern of which fruits get reused - those that haven't shown much on a previous user. So, if Imu shows off a lot of his DF, Blackbeard will not take that one, it would be pointless to show off the same again.
There are plenty of strong fruits out there that haven't gotten spotlight and Blackbeard could take them instead. Buddha is a perfect example tho others might be an option too.

Imu's job is irrelevant, barely anyone cares about it. This is not a story about World Government and becoming the King on the Empty Throne, this has been the story about Pirates, mainly the Emperors and finding the ultimate treasure. Liberating the world from Imu is just a side quest on the way towards the treasure. It is a plotline to give Dragon's faction a purpose.

Yes, like 99% of the world. That's the point of his character
That IS the problem.
You cant show up and say - HATE ME, I am the one behind everything...
...when you actually arent. Imu is just maintaining time frozen for 7 centuries, the people he wronged personally are long gone.
He hasn't done shit to anyone in the present. Blackbeard is the one who does things in the present and gets hated instead.
When it comes to doing harm to the main character, there is no one that can compete with Blackbeard, certainly not Imu.

No final villain aura

:goyea:

Blackbeard was the one responsible for Ace's execution.

He kidnapped Garp.

He was after Hancock.

He defeated one of Luffy's best friend, Law.

He will kill Rayleagh

he will kill Shanks.

Luffy always fights for personal causes.

In the end, Blackbeard will have taken his brother, his grandfather, his best friend, the woman who loves him, his mentor and his master.

It is gonna be amazing

If anything what happened in the latest chapter weakened the Imu final movement for me,even though I have been saying WG for final opposition since we got that WB speech.

The new problem lies with how seemignly the gorosei are completely in Imu's grasp. Their immortality comes from him,not just their power and it is not something he gives once. They feed off him..

That means that whoever is to face the Gorosei, basically can't do any damage to them until Imu gets defeated. The opponents of gorosei will just end up as glorified stalling material instead of a clash of opposite wills with one victor in the end.

No final villain aura

:goyea:

Blackbeard was the one responsible for Ace's execution.

He kidnapped Garp.

He was after Hancock.

He defeated one of Luffy's best friend, Law.

He will kill Rayleagh

he will kill Shanks.

Luffy always fights for personal causes.

In the end, Blackbeard will have taken his brother, his grandfather, his best friend, the woman who loves him, his mentor and his master.

It is gonna be amazing
Final villain aura:luffylaugh: