Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also which people did Shanks kill?
Is Shanks hurting civilians?
Did it take over an island and make them suffer so badly?

Oda even made this cringe fake prison test to hype Shanks as good pirate still

But luffy vs Shanks will be as serious as luffy vs kaido

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Completely agree man, that's exactly what I hoped for word for word. Gotta say the sternritters and ywach made the most awesome villains thought ofc.

I heard kubo had 10 years of material left unused, imagine what we missed out on.
I 100% believe the arc was gonna be ALOT longer than we got. Imagine Yhwach comes back down to the SS like he did and actually wins and combines all 3 worlds into one. That would end Part 1 of the Blood war and then we would get a big timeskip and start part 2 where we see how our characters are getting on in the new world and them trying to find a way to fix things etc.

I 100% believe the arc was gonna be ALOT longer than we got. Imagine Yhwach comes back down to the SS like he did and actually wins and combines all 3 worlds into one. That would end Part 1 of the Blood war and then we would get a big timeskip and start part 2 where we see how our characters are getting on in the new world and them trying to find a way to fix things etc.
I’m still salty Kubo showed how Tsukishima was the perfect counter to Yhwachs powers and still left him out of the final fight

Yeah no this doesnt make sense at all.

Whitebeard and Roger have immense respect for each other. They didn't have a Davy Back Fight when they battled lol
Fair but it’s either going to be against shanks or buggy

Buggy and cross guild is more similar to foxy but I like the idea with shanks more
No paper thinks Shanks vs Luffy will be like luffy vs kaido

Do people realise that for it to happens
Shanks has to be evil , he has to make civilians suffer so badly . And he also shouldn't have a bond with Luffy
Even in this chapter he didn't give barto a real poison. The dude ain't some evil cruel pirate
Yeah he’s definitely not evil. Doesn’t mean he and luffy can’t have a serious fight tho

just like how spandime had spandam succeed him in cipherpol, garling will also see to it that the next supreme commander of the holy knights will be his failson shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.