Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know why OP community hates Shanks :josad:

Characters like him always die before the final arc.

Same will happen with Shanks. But will it be like Gojo vs Sukuna? Will it generate the same hype?

I beg to differ, at some point it just comes off as weird. Like we get the point, especially when it's moving the plot and adding an element to the characters, but when it's just shoved in your face 24/7 it gets weird. I really didn't need to see a horse take his schlong out.

This might be a false equivalence, but I'll try and explain where I'm coming from. People jerk off all the time, now imagine a mangaka dedicates panels to a character pleasuring themselves every few chapters. Unnecessary.
Dude, rape scenes do not happen in every arc.

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
Yasopp loads a special round.

Yasopp: "They won't be coming back from this! Special Milk and Cigarettes Star!"

(Barto-Club blows up, Beckmann is watching Monster swim out to see to each the survivors alive while pulling them under to drown them)

Beckman: "...Captain... are we the baddies?"

Shanks (wearing a Principal Skinner mask and suit): "No, Benn. It's the Kidds who are wrong."

Lucky Roux rips a man into two pieces and starts smacking him into his belly to make drum noises.

Beckman: ("Oh my gosh, this crew is full of fucking psychopaths. I just wanted to get laid.")
LMFAOOOO WTF DID I JUST READ

THE MONSTER AND ROUX PARTS ARE SO HILARIOUSLY UNHINGED AND DARK.

Never thought I'd relate to Benjamin backpain so well.

I beg to differ, at some point it just comes off as weird. Like we get the point, especially when it's moving the plot and adding an element to the characters, but when it's just shoved in your face 24/7 it gets weird. I really didn't need to see a horse take his schlong out.

This might be a false equivalence, but I'll try and explain where I'm coming from. People jerk off all the time, now imagine a mangaka dedicates panels to a character pleasuring themselves every few chapters. Unnecessary.
That Schierke panel certainly did not add anything to the plot and it was mega creepy.

This is also something that Dragon Ball and Naruto did much better than One Piece, to add some real bleak moments and scary characters.
Loooooool, still complaining about One piece which is clearly different than Naruto or Dragon ball, which are only Fight -Train-Battle-Repeat, No lore no story no world building no connections like One piece, yeah but kids nowadays enjoy "Drama" "Action" over Good Story yelling

Status
Not open for further replies.