Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her TB got a drop of blood out of Kaidou & she was complaining about the impact that Kaidou's TB had despite blocking... a few chapters after their fight concluded.

So no. More evidence to say they on separate tiers rather than them being the same.

Didnt Kaidou fight in cqc with like g2/3 Luffy? That's the normal cqc speed he operates at.
She was complaining because it hurts, she also got off her blitz within Kaido’s own blitz. AP aren’t the same but the speed definitely is. Also didn’t Kaido bonk her multiple times in the head at one point? I don’t think that it was just the TB that made her bleed that much. It was accumulation of damage but I could be misremembering.

Yes he can dance around TBs, and still be an ant to Kaidou. What's the problem with that? Lol.
Aight. I take it lol.

Kizaru is Light Man with insane reactions.
I have no problems saying Kizaru dances around Snakeman.

Kizaru =/= Kuzan.
Point being. You have to look at the characters reaction speed + FS. If the reaction speed isn't enough FS gives enough time beforehand to prepare. Fighters with enough reaction speed have no need for FS. Old Garp doesn't need FS. I'm confident he is considerably faster on his feet than Yonkou Luffy based on him blitzing Kuzan. That's the Top Tier speed feat to beat for anyone that isn't Kizaru.

Just wank.

No different than saying every Yonko can keep up with Shanks' 10 second FS and therefore are as fast as him.
Now that we've seen Kuzan on panel, it is just open leeching on to Kizaru's speed feats to bail Kuzan out.
Does Kizaru get gifted Kuzan's brawling too?
Admiral level is a PL rank. They're all equal. Each of em however excels in certain stats. Kizaru in speed. Kuzan in physical strength. Akainu in ?. Greenbull in CoA?. Fuji in observation obviously.

That each of them is worse than another in a certain stat but therefore better in another still keeps a balance between them.

If you say Kizaru and Kuzan’s speed is so vastly different they couldn't logically be equal because a fight between them is not possible, same goes for saying Kizaru gets one shotted by a single punch from Kuzan.

Saying an Admiral can rival Kizaru in speed isn't giving away feats the same way comparing Kizaru to a non-admiral. At the end of the day Admiral level is a PL bases on rank so I can logically use this argument without it being a cheap way to leech of of others.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Is it just me or is everyone supposedly dangerous to the WG suddenly getting sick after meeting Shanks?

- Roger got his illness after taking in Shanks (right when Shanks was old enough to act independently)

- Whitebeard's condition even worsened after drinking Shank's sake (multiple heart attacks at Marineford and Marco noting that there was sth off with him)

- now he wanted Barto to hand Luffy a poison that slowly kills him and then quickly downplays it ("just a test") after Barto that loyal lunatic drinks it himself

Yeah, buddy, "just a test", suuuuuure.

:beckmoji:

Aight. I take it lol.

Point being. You have to look at the characters reaction speed + FS. If the reaction speed isn't enough FS gives enough time beforehand to prepare. Fighters with enough reaction speed have no need for FS. Old Garp doesn't need FS. I'm confident he is considerably faster on his feet than Yonkou Luffy based on him blitzing Kuzan. That's the Top Tier speed feat to beat for anyone that isn't Kizaru.

Admiral level is a PL rank. They're all equal. Each of em however excels in certain stats. Kizaru in speed. Kuzan in physical strength. Akainu in ?. Greenbull in CoA?. Fuji in observation obviously.

That each of them is better than another in a certain stat but therefore better in another still keeps a balance between them.

If you say Kizaru and Kuzan’s speed is so vastly different they couldn't logically be equal because a fight between them is not possible, same goes for saying Kizaru gets one shotted by a single punch from Kuzan.

Saying an Admiral can rival Kizaru in speed isn't giving away feats the same way comparing Kizaru to a non-admiral. At the end of the day Admiral level is a PL bases on rank so I can logically use this argument without it being a cheap way to leech of of others.
Akainu in fisting

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Crazy Kizaru gas lol
Kizaru does not wash Kuzan bro

The speed is relative, there’s no evidence that it isn’t. She can keep up with Kaido in combat speed and had an extended exchange offscreen too.
I have Luffy beating Kuzan based on his Hachinosu showings, they aren't enough to defeat top tiers. Much as it sucks to admit it, his df is looking useless.

Kizaru as he currently is, is already a nightmare for most top tiers. Kuzan absolutely needs to have something else, i.e an awakening. I think that's how he will end up matching someone like Kizaru, with a ridiculous awakening, where his ice based abilities are actually lethal against top tiers.

Throwing telegraphed punches, sorry that ain't cutting it against Kizaru.

Obviously, Bartolomeo and his crew aren't dead, but he had Yasopp try and kill them all the same.
That wouldn’t make sense with his character; If shanks wanted them dead, they’d be dead.

This is a man who can cut a ship in half, use CoC to knock them out so they can’t defend, or just kill them while they’re captured.

The fact that they’re alive means shanks meant for them to leave alive.

I have Luffy beating Kuzan based on his Hachinosu showings, they aren't enough to defeat top tiers. Much as it sucks to admit it, his df is looking useless.

Kizaru as he currently is, is already a nightmare for most top tiers. Kuzan absolutely needs to have something else, i.e an awakening. I think that's how he will end up matching someone like Kizaru, with a ridiculous awakening, where his ice based abilities are actually lethal against top tiers.

Throwing telegraphed punches, sorry that ain't cutting it against Kizaru.
So what does Kuzan do when Kizaru has awakening ?
Does Kuzan then get low diffed. You're just taking the Kizaru wank to disgusting levels and trashing on Kuzan in the process because he directly makes Kizaru on Egghead look like shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.