Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping the Admirals where also experts in Rokushiki
They all should be but the problem is that Rokushiki makes fights too interesting for Oda and Oda doesn’t have time to make fights too interesting.

Like imagine if every admiral was doing Paper art dodges. Like how would Oda even justify Luffy managing to hit anyone? Like how would Luffy manage to land a hit on Kizaru if Kizaru can shape shift mid punch into a paper to dodge.

Then you get into all the admirals having Rankyaku on top of their elemental powers, or life return, or tekkai, and the powers stack too high and fights get too complicated and Oda ain’t gonna do all that

This isn’t JJK or HxH… Oda just want the fights to be settled by whose punch is stronger, not “who outmaneuvers who”

I have Luffy beating Kuzan based on his Hachinosu showings, they aren't enough to defeat top tiers. Much as it sucks to admit it, his df is looking useless.

Kizaru as he currently is, is already a nightmare for most top tiers. Kuzan absolutely needs to have something else, i.e an awakening. I think that's how he will end up matching someone like Kizaru, with a ridiculous awakening, where his ice based abilities are actually lethal against top tiers.

Throwing telegraphed punches, sorry that ain't cutting it against Kizaru.
What we know is, that Aokiji fought Akainu for 10 days, with their DFs being equally matched, knowing Akainu's DF is arguably the most busted in terms of lethality. So Aokiji's cold and ice had to overcome the immense heat and corrosion of Akainu's magma before severily injuring him and covering his body with scars. Aokiji won't have that issue with Kizaru's light.

As it stands, Aokiji is portrayed as more important, having fought Akainu for the fleet admiral position and now being featured in the double spread along the likes of Dragon, Garling, the silhouette man, etc. So Oda plans more for him to come.

I might never read Berserk.

I like watching people cum, hardcore sexual suffering turns me off from series, especially when it has no plot basis. That's the worst.

Like, Berserk has that crap FOR A REASON, stuff like Re-Do of a Healer is just an instant nope for me.

And then there's Arifureta, where the crazy masochist dragon lady gets a giant steel pole shoved up her uncensored anus.

Hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HOW DID IT GET THREE SEASONS?!?!?
That sucks, imo Berserk is the best manga so far

They all should be but the problem is that Rokushiki makes fights too interesting for Oda and Oda doesn’t have time to make fights too interesting.

Like imagine if every admiral was doing Paper art dodges. Like how would Oda even justify Luffy managing to hit anyone? Like how would Luffy manage to land a hit on Kizaru if Kizaru can shape shift mid punch into a paper to dodge.

Then you get into all the admirals having Rankyaku on top of their elemental powers, or life return, or tekkai, and the powers stack too high and fights get too complicated and Oda ain’t gonna do all that

This isn’t JJK or HxH… Oda just want the fights to be settled by whose punch is stronger, not “who outmaneuvers who”
Yeah, I like how Oda said Kaido could not just be beat by a big punch and then did just that :optimistic:

What we know is, that Aokiji fought Akainu for 10 days, with their DFs being equally matched, knowing Akainu's DF is arguably the most busted in terms of lethality. So Aokiji's cold and ice had to overcome the immense heat and corrosion of Akainu's magma before severily injuring him and covering his body with scars. Aokiji won't have that issue with Kizaru's light.

As it stands, Aokiji is portrayed as more important, having fought Akainu for the fleet admiral position and now being featured in the double spread along the likes of Dragon, Garling, the silhouette man, etc. So Oda plans more for him to come.
Aokiji's Awakening will be related to this. Movement will be limited, senses as well. CoC will be mandatory to even move or an ability like Magma or Kizaru's light that generates heat to even be able and fight in Kuzan’s presence.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy can’t beat Kuzan right now imo cause he’ll gas his ass out seeing how Kuzan was taking Garp’s punches to the chin and Luffys hits did very little to Kizaru.
Luffy may or may not be able to beat Kuzan, but taking a punch from a 100 year old Garp is like the bare minimum any top-tier should be able to do pull off. Besides, Luffy incapacitated Kizaru in one hit, and it's significantly harder to land a clean hit on Kizaru than it is to hit Kuzan.

Status
Not open for further replies.