• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I was hoping the Admirals where also experts in Rokushiki
Kuzan can do this

His movement speed seems elite af.

And nobody has faster attacks than Kuzan with more spread, not Kizaru not Kaidou. Before top tiers can move a muscle they are engulfed by ice.
Before Doffy could even bring his arm down his body and the bay was frozen.

Only issue is unlike TB his fastest attacks aren't doing much to top tiers.

With elite movement speed, and maxed out attack speed, to see such piss poor reaction speed from him on Hachinosu (as well as ice ball being ignored outside of DF mismatch) was disappointing for me. But I realize Oda was going with a Mentor Student heatfelt slugfest, so I don't know if this is fair to him under normal conditions.

Admiral haters are legit brain dead. We explain them shit 5 years before Oda drops an explanation so that they finally accept it.

We fucking told them on Orojackson Admirals couldn't attack Shanks without permission from Sengoku, they denied it, but Oda confirmed it twice in Egghead.

It's like an endless cycle atp.

Admiral fan: This is the way

Haters: Lol No. Latrines

Oda 3 years later: It was the way
I spent over 4 years saying admirals were massively restrained in Marijoa based on this panel of Ryokugyu saying that him and Fujitora going at it would desroy the holy land
I also said it was likely Fujitora would sandbang against the revolutionary army knowing his personality (Although I didn't expect him to literally help them free the slaves lol)

For 4 years I was gaslighted about how it was copium and Oda wasn't thinking about any of that lmao

I shitpost a lot but when I say Kuzan was far from his using full power during Hachinosu I'm not agenda posting, I legit believe he wasn't because everything suggest he wasn't. Be it to complete absence of collateral damage (after Oda emphasized again 3-4 chapters before how admirals wipe the map clean when they go all out) and Kuzan being implied to be troubled from fighting his ex-mentor. Taking all of this into consideration, man is a legit monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.