Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People misunderstand me for the reasons I like Shanks lol. Its not the feats or the edgy shit that only he can do, its the idea that there is a possibility he actually upsets Luffy more than Akainu and Blackbeard.

Watching Shanks get his ass beat by Luffy to me is far more interesting than watching him and Blackbeard actually fight with a victor

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nah, the WG are Dragons opponent, Akainu is safe.
He will probably be hyped by defeating some God's Knights or Gorosei
No way that happens, if anything Dragon's hype is in danger from Akainu
If they do clash without it being conclusive it is gonna be a skysplit with a few exchanges and a damn good dialogue
I think it could. Akainu already showed off immensely at Marineford, his reputation is relatively fine. And I think someone is gonna be a Dragon victim, no way is Oda not wanking Luffy's dad to supreme levels.

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
One thing that always was suspicious about Shanks was that he just happened to find about a WG warship holding the Gomu-Gomu no Mi.

Or that he just decided to sail to a random island in the East Blue....where the son of his captain just happened to live there.

I can't say for sure why he never acted on becoming Roger's successor, but I believe he was looking to find Ace, but Luffy ate the fruit instead, and he simply had to make do and took Luffy as his pawn instead of Ace.
That's exactly it. He knew the true nature of the fruit. The WG wouldnt be putting on such an extreme guard for an ordinary or "weak" devil fruit like that.
No way he wasn't looking for Ace and to groom him for the Nika fruit to become Joyboy too. Shanks probably didn't want to eat it himself ofc or he felt Roger's son would be more worthy/fitting or a "better sacrifice" or something idk.

Maybe it was Roger's last request to him somehow?

There's still the matter of how Rouge kept Ace in her womb for what 2-2.5 years or w/e? She's a D and yet we still know NOTHING about her, she didnt even get panel time in the Oden flashback so surely Roger will get another flashback ofc and we will see him meeting Rouge, falling in love and why he has a sword named Ace and thus named his own son that way too? Right?

:pepecopium::pepecopium::jackcopium::jackcopium::jackcopium::jackcopium:

People misunderstand me for the reasons I like Shanks lol. Its not the feats or the edgy shit that only he can do, its the idea that there is a possibility he actually upsets Luffy more than Akainu and Blackbeard.

Watching Shanks get his ass beat by Luffy to me is far more interesting than watching him and Blackbeard actually fight with a victor
He started acting funny the moment Wano ended , there’s an ulterior motive there

I have Luffy beating Kuzan based on his Hachinosu showings, they aren't enough to defeat top tiers. Much as it sucks to admit it, his df is looking useless.

Kizaru as he currently is, is already a nightmare for most top tiers. Kuzan absolutely needs to have something else, i.e an awakening. I think that's how he will end up matching someone like Kizaru, with a ridiculous awakening, where his ice based abilities are actually lethal against top tiers.

Throwing telegraphed punches, sorry that ain't cutting it against Kizaru.
1. You sound stupid. Kuzan was not going all out or the whole environment would of been destroyed.
2. Kuzan don't need to do shit. He beat Garp ass and captured him

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
1. You sound stupid. Kuzan was not going all out or the whole environment would of been destroyed.
2. Kuzan don't need to do shit. He beat Garp ass and captured him
No shit, the point was Kizaru was also not even going close to all out. Yet his feats have him beating Luffy while Kuzan's holding back feats aren't enough to say that.

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
Since Kuzan turned out to be a very agressive fighter with lots of openings Akainu might be very calm during battle as opossed to what you would expect of him.
A sort of Katakuri 2.0 too?

I'd love it if he is a combat genius and very strategic. He was very aggressive at Marineford but he also tricked Squardo in betraying and trying to kill Whitebeard or handicap him at least ofc.

Akainu might even use some dirty tricks deliberately too.

See even after this chapter I still have this eerie feeling more than ever that there is a level of betrayal coming from Shanks to Luffy. It just feels like he's using him for something (be it for a Nika for whatever reason), and how is it that Oda has only ever drawn Apoo and Kanjuro this way (looking to their left)? Especially because looking away generally means someone isnt being truthful (all of Luffy's silly gags for example when he's shit at lying lol)

Like for Kanjuro and Apoo, these volume covers came out hundreds of chapters before their betrayals were known.

Just seems like its too purposeful to be a coincidence to me, and attacking Barto this violently really just adds to the point om making. Let alone his Gorosei meeting or thousand odd looks he gives when he talks about Luffy or his goals.
Well Shanks is a traitor we know

You're a Shanks fan
That's why you push this fight

Nobody wanna see a half serious battle where luffy will never be 100% angry at Shanks

Shanks falling to Luffy is another zkk for Shanks fan
It makes sense but we all know it's not happening

BB fans have their own zkk : BB as final villain
Shanks fans zkk : Shanks vs Luffy will be the last pirate fight, Shanks will lose to Luffy not BB

That's exactly it. He knew the true nature of the fruit. The WG wouldnt be putting on such an extreme guard for an ordinary or "weak" devil fruit like that.
No way he wasn't looking for Ace and to groom him for the Nika fruit to become Joyboy too. Shanks probably didn't want to eat it himself ofc or he felt Roger's son would be more worthy/fitting or a "better sacrifice" or something idk.

Maybe it was Roger's last request to him somehow?

There's still the matter of how Rouge kept Ace in her womb for what 2-2.5 years or w/e? She's a D and yet we still know NOTHING about her, she didnt even get panel time in the Oden flashback so surely Roger will get another flashback ofc and we will see him meeting Rouge, falling in love and why he has a sword named Ace and thus named his own son that way too? Right?

:pepecopium::pepecopium::jackcopium::jackcopium::jackcopium::jackcopium:
How Roger and Rouge went

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You're a Shanks fan
That's why you push this fight

Nobody wanna see a half serious battle where luffy will never be 100% angry at Shanks

Shanks falling to Luffy is another zkk for Shanks fan
It makes sense but we all know it's not happening

BB fans have their own zkk : BB as final villain
Shanks fans zkk : Shanks vs Luffy will be the last pirate fight, Shanks will lose to Luffy not BB
I'd rather have 10 more chapters of Oden Piece before a dedicated Shanks vs Luffy fight

Status
Not open for further replies.