Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't keeping my options open a good thing? Am I supposed to just say you're scum without any possibility of moving from that opinion? Once I say someone's town am I supposed to be locked in that their town?

And also I can say you seem to be game solving and I currently don't have a read on you, I kinda just did it

Fake solving for Me?🧐 it's like real solving except you're scum so you already know that answers just trying to question and push people to try and come off has townie
No, I am not accusing you for game solving, I am stating if you think my game solving can be fake, then what exactly do you think I am fake solving here? because you can't just state stuff like that and then say it's an 'IF'. You either believe I am fake solving something here or I am not. Not dabble on both.

You just seem you want to have your options open for no particular reason.

Who do you town read here? who do you scum read? Beside me or fuji for that matter.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So from reading this page I can surmise that Ultra/ Fuji are being suspected?

I also got a tag from Fooj to vote for SK

Also skimming that page where I got pinged I saw Ratchet implying Fuji was reacting poorly to a vote on him.

Haven't read anything else though, but it's clear that Fuji is in the forefront of things rn.

Vote Lynch Fuji

10/10 read list there fuji, you are in your way to capture all scum! Only scum read is the guy who pushed you. How wonderful.

Let me ask you this, I flip townie, then what? where do you go from there?
Hey now, I made the scum list as well. Fuji might be joining the ultra flock, you hate to see it lol

10/10 read list there fuji, you are in your way to capture all scum! Only scum read is the guy who pushed you. How wonderful.

Let me ask you this, I flip townie, then what? where do you go from there?[/QUOTE]
I'm gonna start trolling answers to this question if it keeps being asked lol

So from reading this page I can surmise that Ultra/ Fuji are being suspected?

I also got a tag from Fooj to vote for SK

Also skimming that page where I got pinged I saw Ratchet implying Fuji was reacting poorly to a vote on him.

Haven't read anything else though, but it's clear that Fuji is in the forefront of things rn.

Vote Lynch Fuji
another not reader catch up.

:suresure:

So are those your town reads or what its kind of confusing.
All of those folks have overarching town vibes but have things holding them back from full town vibes and then I go on to explain each
I literally say it

"All have overarching vibes of town but don't quite get there."

@Fujishiro

Yours was more questions but I still have no idea how it was not clearly understood from the beginning

I thought my statement was pretty clear, no?

"All have overarching vibes of town but don't quite get there"

@Fujishiro

Yours was more questions but I still have no idea how it was not clearly understood from the beginning

I thought my statement was pretty clear, no?

"All have overarching vibes of town but don't quite get there"
Yeah so I understood it as town leans then you said no its a null list and thats when I actually started questioning you why are you just posting this part?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
No, I am not accusing you for game solving, I am stating if you think my game solving can be fake, then what exactly do you think I am fake solving here? because you can't just state stuff like that and then say it's an 'IF'. You either believe I am fake solving something here or I am not. Not dabble on both.

You just seem you want to have your options open for no particular reason.

Who do you town read here? who do you scum read? Beside me or fuji for that matter.
Town lean- Fushi, Reloaded, Orca

Scum suspects- Ekko, Naomi, Ultra

Everyone else is Null

Status
Not open for further replies.