• Total voters
Mega evolution X is gentle blade
And
Mega evolution Y is Strong blade.

:pepebusi:
Post automatically merged:

Hater will see this and Say there IS no aura

https://x.com/UndisputedZoro/status/1834746645805715726

Even post Wano Oda had been hightlighning how Yonko and their number 2 are super important for a Yonko crew even on their own with no crewmate and it make sense because who either find the One piece will become the Pirate king and their second the next dark king.
These clown of captains won't survive new world without Shadow captains of their crew.

I'm damn sure shiryu and Benn keeps their crew in check all the time of any mishappening. Because their captain future sight is only good for plot reasons.

Babe wake up , Black blade lore dropped.
Middle Panel:
* “新世界の猛者をも斬り裂く!!” (Cutting through even the fierce warriors of the New World!!)
* !? (?!)
* それを思記す。禁酒だ。 (I remember that. I'm going on a drinking ban.)
* 你得するまで成り得る刀剣は黒刀に全ての... (The blade that can become a Black Blade is a sword that has endured everything until it's worthy.)
* “新世界では“四皇。カイドウや、その右腕であるキングとも交戦。ミホークとの修業で会得した覇気を帯びた剣技は、“新世界、屈指の猛者達にも通用し、その強固なガードを斬り裂いた。 (In the New World, the "Four Emperors" are the top powers. Kaido and King, his right-hand man, have also engaged in combat. The Haki-infused swordsmanship he learned through training with Mihawk is effective even against the strongest warriors of the New World, cutting through their formidable defenses.)
* だが、刀の黒刀化にはまだ先があり、完全な黒刀を手にするまで、死闘の中でゾロの進化は続く!! (However, the Black Blade transformation of his sword is still a way off, and Zoro's evolution will continue through fierce battles until he obtains a complete Black Blade!)

Babe wake up , Black blade lore dropped.
Middle Panel:
* “新世界の猛者をも斬り裂く!!” (Cutting through even the fierce warriors of the New World!!)
* !? (?!)
* それを思記す。禁酒だ。 (I remember that. I'm going on a drinking ban.)
* 你得するまで成り得る刀剣は黒刀に全ての... (The blade that can become a Black Blade is a sword that has endured everything until it's worthy.)
* “新世界では“四皇。カイドウや、その右腕であるキングとも交戦。ミホークとの修業で会得した覇気を帯びた剣技は、“新世界、屈指の猛者達にも通用し、その強固なガードを斬り裂いた。 (In the New World, the "Four Emperors" are the top powers. Kaido and King, his right-hand man, have also engaged in combat. The Haki-infused swordsmanship he learned through training with Mihawk is effective even against the strongest warriors of the New World, cutting through their formidable defenses.)
* だが、刀の黒刀化にはまだ先があり、完全な黒刀を手にするまで、死闘の中でゾロの進化は続く!! (However, the Black Blade transformation of his sword is still a way off, and Zoro's evolution will continue through fierce battles until he obtains a complete Black Blade!)
Nothing really new tbh