Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Do you believe the theory that he used to fight Ryuma?
I'm not entirely sure about that.
But I do believe He belonged from wano as he is the God of Finance. And Wano was known for it's gold and riches but Somehow during Oden father being Shogun there was no real gold around. At least not that much.

My guess is he belonged from some Wano family (Maybe Kurozumi) that's why they are hated the most. And took all the gold somehow.

And his blade being from Kitetsu 1st generation line. This shit is old as hell , like even the sheath if wooden style.

If Zoro show up at hachinozu who do people think will stop him? luzan? nusjuro who can dish out casualy attack stronger than ice glove + supreme blade + stronger haki was pushed back by nitoryu no bandana zoro which isnt even what made zoro famous as a swordsman Aka Santoryu Style so I wonder what luzan can do with no backup. I just laugh everytime I see them coping.

If Zoro show up at hachinozu who do people think will stop him? luzan? nusjuro who can dish out casualy attack stronger than ice glove + supreme blade + stronger haki was pushed back by nitoryu no bandana zoro which isnt even what made zoro famous as a swordsman Aka Santoryu Style so I wonder what luzan can do with no backup. I just laugh everytime I see them coping.
The ice pebble is a Ben Beckman victim, he'll need Shiryu of the 100 sneaks to save him again.