Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
Pizarro was shown to be such a letdown this chapter, I will be really sad if he turns out to be Sanji's opponent
Even though I believe Lafitte to be Sanjis opponent, I don't agree with the idea that Avalo looked bad. Shiryu landed a decent sneak attack on Garp and Avalo withstood named attacks from Koby and Garp, all in all the performance of the BBPs in Hachinosu leaves a lot to be desired, but we know Oda won't show us their full capabilities until the matchups. But every move Lafitte has made from the shadows is similar to not only Sanji but also Bentham, who I believe to be the new world "parallel" to Laffitte. Being tasked with the most important missions, he infiltrated the Albuarna royal court where he disguised himself as King Cobra to execute Crocodiles "operation Utopia", this is very similar to what Lafitte has been doing since the pre time skip, working from the shadows to execute his captains grand plans.

Even though I believe Lafitte to be Sanjis opponent, I don't agree with the idea that Avalo looked bad. Shiryu landed a decent sneak attack on Garp and Avalo withstood named attacks from Koby and Garp, all in all the performance of the BBPs in Hachinosu leaves a lot to be desired, but we know Oda won't show us their full capabilities until the matchups. But every move Lafitte has made from the shadows is similar to not only Sanji but also Bentham, who I believe to be the new world "parallel" to Laffitte. Being tasked with the most important missions, he infiltrated the Albuarna royal court where he disguised himself as King Cobra to execute Crocodiles "operation Utopia", this is very similar to what Lafitte has been doing since the pre time skip, working from the shadows to execute his captains grand plans.
I agree that overall Pizarro didn't do that bad against Garp & co, however, the way Teach bossed him around this chapter didn't scream "cool".
Also... Sanji is supposed to be a tactician, frankly speaking, I'd like him to have a battle that is interesting in a different way, not being only a battle of power, but also a battle of smarts.
I guess I'm asking for too much.

Yeah Pizarros showings was fine. He showed himself a level above the other Level 6 Prisoners (barring Shiryu) but he’s just not built for Sanji. He’s too generic.

The problem with the BBP match up is they are clearly not structured like the other Orgs/Crews, as they are supposed to be a "parallel" of the SH. Like there is no tobiroppo group in the BBP or a Katakuri (no one individual was in charge when Blackbeard hachinosu, as this chapter confirms).

The only opponents that had legit "interaction" are obviously BB and Luffy, and, although indirectly, Usopp and Van Augur.

I honestly Kinda think that Robin might fight Wolf and maybe create a Giant version of herself or just gigantic Hands to beat him. Because if it's about Size she is the only one who can come close to him.

Basicaly confirmed matchups:
Luffy vs BB
Zoro vs Shiryu
Ussope vs Auger
Chopper vs Doc

Very likely matchups:
Jimbei vs Burges
Sanji vs Laffite
Nami vs Devon

Pizzaro and Vasco are the most difficult ones.
Brook seems to weak to fight any of them - Pizzaro is out of his league and Vasco most likely aswell.
Now i don't see how Franky would beat a Gigantic Island Pizzaro either. They would need to get some crazy PU's to beat them.

Or Robin would fight Pizzaro and create Gigantic Hands herself to break Pizzaro's or something, idk.