Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've grown to hate this panel so much

I hate CL²¹Oda :josad::kayneshrug:
This is the reason i will never remove the Clownda signature

Again, thanks for sharing it
Post automatically merged:

I wanted to make a thread about another great missed opportunity from Oda on Sanji's backstory

He could've made Sora suffer much more on Judge's hands, like, physically speaking, while tying that to Sanji's chivalry and refusal to hit women. Sanji's chivalry would hit harder because the trauma of seeing his beloved mom (the only person who saw and treated him as actual child back in the day) get beaten would be too much, alongside the fact that Zeff teached Sanji to despise those men who beat women and that Zeff himself would prefer to cut his balls off rather than see Sanji, his son, beating females (while Sanji reminds himself of what Sora had to went through on that regard), it would fit perfectly with the narrative that Zeff is his true father and Sora is indeed his mother, both whose Sanji shares similarities with. It would give that trait of Sanji the highlight it deserves in my opinion, although it would make his backstory more dark for sure, but after seeing Kuma's backstory i don't think that would be so dark anymore lol.

I know that, deepdown, Sanji not hitting women is also mainly a part of his love for Zeff, he doesn't want Zeff to despise him for real, but Oda could've had Sora, who is a women, Sanji's mother, the person who protected him back in the day and made so much difference on his existence, beginning with the fact that the pills she took made him be born normal, have the appropriate significant impact on everything about Sanji's chivalry. Missed opportunity

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Wow last post was 2 weeks ago, what happened. Still on the Sanji vs Lafitte train
Laffite had kinda a Sanji role this chap : tasked to organize something elsewhere / a smart task and not 100% fighting one

So yeah I can still see more and more a Sanji vs Laffite fight

But the problem is I can also see Nami having those kind of tasks

Laffite is really between Nami and Sanji to fight no one else

Laffite had kinda a Sanji role this chap : tasked to organize something elsewhere / a smart task and not 100% fighting one

So yeah I can still see more and more a Sanji vs Laffite fight

But the problem is I can also see Nami having those kind of tasks

Laffite is really between Nami and Sanji to fight no one else
when did Nami have a solo mission like this? This is very much Closing the Gates of Justice/Sea Train/Mr. prince stuff.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
when did Nami have a solo mission like this? This is very much Closing the Gates of Justice/Sea Train/Mr. prince stuff.
Nami is often in charge of bossing people around, give them pocket money giving roles etc

and iirc Nami was in charge of discussing with the galley la company in Water 7, in charge of the money etc (or I’m mistaken lol ?)

I believe @RayanOO refers to the fact that Nami vs Laffite is a popular match up idea
Because both are navigators

Nami is often in charge of bossing people around, give them pocket money giving roles etc

and iirc Nami was in charge of discussing with the galley la company in Water 7, in charge of the money etc (or I’m mistaken lol ?)

Because both are navigators
Nami just hoards the money, she doesn’t give roles it’s just she’s the only one that cares for the treasure.

Nami doesn’t do side quests cause she’s not strong enough to do them. She sticks with the stronger members and works as an advisor, but she’ll never travel alone like Lafitte does.