Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder whats up with Lafitte

He either got his DF before teach, if his wings are DF related, which breaks the pattern

Or his DF is still isn't revealed, while even Doc Qs horses is

The last one is even true if the first possibility is true, because even he got his DF pre-TS we still don't know its name

I wonder if its something real special that oda holding it back
Pigeon Pigeon no mi

I wonder whats up with Lafitte

He either got his DF before teach, if his wings are DF related, which breaks the pattern

Or his DF is still isn't revealed, while even Doc Qs horses is

The last one is even true if the first possibility is true, because even he got his DF pre-TS we still don't know its name

I wonder if its something real special that oda holding it back
The weird part with Lafittes wings is that his clothes didn’t merge with them when he used them like they do for Marco and King so it could be something else.

The weird part with Lafittes wings is that his clothes didn’t merge with them when he used them like they do for Marco and King so it could be something else.
No I know that's why I said there is also the possibility why it could be something else than a DF

I mean we got introduce to Scientific appendixes, other races and so on

Pigeon Pigeon no mi
I remember reading some crazy ass Hattori theories
:josad:

I think Lafitte is just a magician with a lot of tricks up his sleeve. Those wings are fake, a prop he uses to conceal his ability to skywalk and to confuse his opponents.

And when they expect it the least, a good old Diamond kick in the face :shocking:

Yes, Jozu died so Diamond Lafitte could arise :steef:

The only BB pirate I'd take over Jesus :catsweat:

(Red Line Picazarro is also not that bad)

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Ice Boxing
vs
Fire Kicking

:shocked:
Sanji vs kuzan had some backing with pudding angle but it went to dust with Garp/coby and kuzan angle.

Though, Coby and sanji teaming up could be a way out because I don't want to see oda giving asspulls to coby to beat kuzan but then I don't think oda would really do this.

Best bet is Lafitte as he's still a mystery

Sanji vs kuzan had some backing with pudding angle but it went to dust with Garp/coby and kuzan angle.

Though, Coby and sanji teaming up could be a way out because I don't want to see oda giving asspulls to coby to beat kuzan but then I don't think oda would really do this.

Best bet is Lafitte as he's still a mystery
I don't see the coby vs Kuzan angle. Just because they were both garp students? Koby had 0 interaction with Kuzan despite being inches from them
If I would bet Coby beating a marine it would Akainu, probably with Luffy
Mind you either way I don't think Sanji fighting Kuzan

Reborn

I don't see the coby vs Kuzan angle. Just because they were both garp students? Koby had 0 interaction with Kuzan despite being inches from them
If I would bet Coby beating a marine it would Akainu, probably with Luffy
Mind you either way I don't think Sanji fighting Kuzan
Nah

They didn't have interaction because kuzan didn't give a shit and Garp stopped Coby saying it's useless to persuade kuzan.

And, they definitely have the angle - Garp was done in by kuzan and coby witnessed it.

In the entire series, Garp mattered the most to Coby - a fatherly figure who made him what he's today.

Then comes the old student and new student thing

And, there is more - something much bigger than all of those things - Oda's habit to draw parallel between past and the present.

Xebec and his crew lost to Roger and Garp.

With BB and Coby having no build up nor coby actually being able to grow so much to fight BB, I see Kuzan fitting the bill.

SHs and Coby (New Garp) fighting the BBPs.

Coby vs Kuzan checks all points

Nah

They didn't have interaction because kuzan didn't give a shit and Garp stopped Coby saying it's useless to persuade kuzan.

And, they definitely have the angle - Garp was done in by kuzan and coby witnessed it.

In the entire series, Garp mattered the most to Coby - a fatherly figure who made him what he's today.

Then comes the old student and new student thing

And, there is more - something much bigger than all of those things - Oda's habit to draw parallel between past and the present.

Xebec and his crew lost to Roger and Garp.

With BB and Coby having no build up nor coby actually being able to grow so much to fight BB, I see Kuzan fitting the bill.

SHs and Coby (New Garp) fighting the BBPs.

Coby vs Kuzan checks all points
I just don't see it, oda "marks" enemies when they come into contact with how he writes.
Coby didn't even glare at Kuzan when he froze his LI

Reborn

I just don't see it, oda "marks" enemies when they come into contact with how he writes.
Coby didn't even glare at Kuzan when he froze his LI
I don't think patterns or trends in writing a manga which stretch more than 25 years really matters.

It's more about the narrative significance

I don't think patterns or trends in writing a manga which stretch more than 25 years really matters.

It's more about the narrative significance
Thats not a "pattern" tho. Thats just basic narrative. You yourself said Kuzan vs Sanji can make sense because of the Pudding angle. Why you say that? Because you think Sanji would react/maybe unlock his memories and so on.

If we got a chapter where all the SH met all the BBP freeing Pudding and Sanji and Kuzan litterarly ignored each other no one would say they would fight,, regardless what a narrative is.

as for the other BBP I have genuinely no idea who is Sanji gonna fight, all BBP character beside Augur seems extremely uninteresting to me and Sanjis main opponents usually have narrative setup that tie them together

Like the only ones I'm confident is Devon, who I assume will fight Nami because Nami always talk about how pretty she is and devon hobby is collecting pretty woman head, and shiryu because he fiddles around with a sword 90% of its screen time looking out the window like ghandi