My point exactly. People on your side don't give a damn about changing the system for the better.

WWIII is only a consequence of imperialism. It would not happen with less imperialist people in power.
Yes we need to increase the funding to onlyfans femboys to stop WWIII. Everyone will be jacking off and no-one will care about killing each other. You really have a solid plan.

Yes, that's a fact. On social issues, inclusive issues, antiracist issues, anticapitalistic issues, anti-colonialist issues, feminist issues, the right is SYSTEMATICALLY LOST and the more you go toward the right, the worse it gets.

You are the proof of that mate.

My point exactly. People on your side don't give a damn about changing the system for the better.

WWIII is only a consequence of imperialism. It would not happen with less imperialist people in power.
Nothing but assumptions you got.
Here let me use what you say.
The more you go towards the left, the worse it gets.

You are proof of it.

D'oh!

Yes we need to increase the funding to onlyfans femboys to stop WWIII. Everyone will be jacking off and no-one will care about killing each other. You really have a solid plan.
Or just vote for people who want to fight actual oppression instead of thinking that strong men must be in power for no war to happen.

The more you go towards the left, the worse it gets
Yeah.. for people like you

:BigW::milaugh:

Point difference between Harris and Trump is 5 percentage . :suresure:

Wait untill Trump and buddies find another excuse that whole thing is rigged .
you mean +2 lead on NYT/Sierra, +3 the most accurate polster from 2020 and more on rasmussen yeah go cry about that🤡
Post automatically merged:

lmao at Trump saying he hates Taylor Swift

what an idiot

i hate her too though lmao

if it was a popular vote, Trump would have no chance

it's all because of the electoral college shit
Would have no chance? He had the most voice as the sitting president the only reasons are NY and California stop talking bullshit. Your country literally banned x and starlink Brazilian communist..

Attempt #2 on Trump‘s life the third attempt will be coming soon...

Indigo

Yellow Flash
Would have no chance? He had the most voice as the sitting president the only reasons are NY and California stop talking bullshit. Your country literally banned x and starlink Brazilian communist..
In the US since 2000, the Republican Presidential candidate has won the popular vote ONCE out of 6 elections.

Trump had two tries and didn't get it popular majority. Why do you think this would be it lmao?

Logiko's argument about dems wanting war in Europe: "She has a vagina, it's impossible that she would want war more than a man".
Dude. It's not about the fact of being a woman (in fact Harris is very similar in term of imperialism). It's about the ideology. And the belief that showing your big c*ck is not how you can deal effectively with international relationships.

I wonder how many times more can the dems use the "our country is gonna be destroyed, democracy is gonna be destroyed" narrative to win the election.

Seems like at least one more.
It's not a question of "will ?" it's already happening and not just for the US. It's a question of "to what point ?"

Wait until he will be draftet as canonfodder by the french government.
I prefer to die my own way hehe.