Can you stop roleplaying as a scientist? It's fucking cringe. Please.
Who said I was a scientist ?

:seriously:

I'm giving you scientific SOURCES. I don't need to be a scientist to give you factual data mate. If you can't accept them, just say "I don't accept those sources" or try to debunk them instead of just childishly trying to attack me.

It's obvious ABC are Democratic shills since they're owned by Disney. But the moderators were fine. They should've called Kamala out more, but they let Trump get the last word in every single encounter.

That debate was a layup for Trump and he couldn't control himself. Instead of talking about inflation, the economy, and policies, he starts screaming about eating dogs and immigrants wanting to rape you.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Trump calling legal American Immigrants "animals" and "not human"

But "He's not racist, just honest."

Funny how the white Immigrants from Europe were the ones who made sex slavery legal in America, and traded black children to be abused on every physical level by gross older men.

They say "things were different back then" then "make America great again". So... they want to go back to child sex slavery? Back to when things were "different back then"? Make things "different" "again"?

Gross.

The fact that they can't admit to you that slavery was wrong in the first place tells you everything you need to know.

That's what the kids in Gaza are:

US, European, and Israeli slaves, ready to be murdered with a big Thumps Up from Biden or Trump.

US slavery never ended: it became an international enterprise.

Who made your phone? Do you care, if it was a slave?

Oh really, let’s then show official documents then?

I’ll share the indictments of the conservatives Russian ops and you’ll share your official documents proving Tim Waltz is a CCP agent? Should be easy no?

Fucking sell outs lmao
If any bodies a sell out its Democrats who sold their souls, and people like you who believe lies that are fed to you. You give off that cringy vibe of *Orange man bad*/NPC

You mean this?

It wasn't the first time that employees fail to realize that they were working for a secret foreign company/organization that does things behind the scenes and it probably won't be the last time either.

After all, who knows the kinds of discussions and plans are talked out in the back doors where the public eyes and ears cannot reach?

If any bodies a sell out its Democrats who sold their souls, and people like you who believe lies that are fed to you. You give off that cringy vibe of *Orange man bad*/NPC
Nice deflection

The guy you shared is a proven Russian asset, whatever accusations you make are just that baseless accusations.

but keep doing word salads, maybe some of the idiots here will think you’re saying something deep.

And Orange man is unironically bad. As an American I dislike those who try to overturn our democratic process.