Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don't think anyone is like Muugen, but it might be coming from a few of your posts that were a little dismissive and had a certain tone to them. I think that is where Naomi became frustrated in the exchange
i 100% became dismissive

that's not what MUUGEN does

MUUGEN harrasses, attacks and namecalls a player until they are done playing

so you name call people

and as soon as someone calls you on it, you decde to turn yourself into a victim?

:zosleepy:
you sure indigo?

also you tagging ratchet to get me banned from playing.

you took my meme clown words seriously, as if i was going around hurting people with words. when you seen me use the word clown every game for people not listening.

anyways you think little of me, if you honestly think i would be low enough to call people stupid in a game if takes memes as hurtful.

you sure indigo?

you took my meme clown words seriously, as if i was going around hurting people with words. when you seen me use the word clown every game for people not listening.

anyways you think little of me, if you honestly think i would be low enough to call people stupid in a game if takes memes as hurtful.
Definitely nothing wrong with the clown imo. Mischaracterizing it is probably where things derailed

you sure indigo?

if you keep name calling players, i will keep reporting

that's just how i see it

Ratchet told us to report and that he will evaluate, i'm not the section mod

i will report any name callings since the changes

i'm pretty clear on that

nope

i'm against all name calling

i've been clear about my stance

if Ratchet doesn't think it's a problem, that's fine

i'm not the section mod

i don't find calling other players clowns acceptable
That's a different issue, but you should be prepared to have pushback and people upset when you do that and they weren't being mean or if its in an acceptable range

i used it alot, he played clueless about it

then he tried to suggest to ratchet, i should get game ban here. because the word.
you weren't the first player i reported

i did a few before you

so that's why i said the changes are useless, if all namecalling is gonna be acceptable anyway

but i'm gonna keep reporting

people always talk about how games turn toxic here

and that we should stop attacking each other

and then once people start attacking each other, we just sweep it under the rug

things won't change if we keep doing it

that's why i'm gonna continue to report whenever i see them

Ratchet will be the judge

Status
Not open for further replies.