Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Man you are fucking dumb, no shit he told you we are brothers. That was a given a long time ago

So he also told you my IP address specifically for OLF, how did he get it lmao.

The whole point is we know for a fact 1 of 2 things

OLF has some shady admin and mods doing some serious shady stuff

Or

You are fucking lying about everything and have started a crusade against us for no reason other than you are fucking trash and can't play a real game of mafia with us bc you get caught constantly (case in point, this game lol)
Not sure if this has been addressed, but on OLF the level of access given to mods includes the ability to see the IP address from a post. Ultra had the same level of access as me so he would have been able to see it. There is no breach here, as a member of site staff he was given permission to it. You essentially agreed that by signing up there.

Not sure if this has been addressed, but on OLF the level of access given to mods includes the ability to see the IP address from a post. Ultra had the same level of access as me so he would have been able to see it. There is no breach here, as a member of site staff he was given permission to it. You essentially agreed that by signing up there.
Don't let that stand in the way of him attacking an innocent w*man

oh, then we have to fix that lol
I thought I made it smods and admins only
Think it was changed later down the line but I forget why - probably something to do with spam cleaning

it also helps staff catch alt accounts i believe
I mean how do they think dupe detection works lmao

That's essentially what they're screaming bloody murder about. Imagine TAC banned two guys, and then you ask TAC "hey what happened to those guys?", and he tells you their accounts are duplicate. And then you tell your buddy. According to these chucklefucks you are now a criminal. Lmao

I mean how do they think dupe detection works lmao

That's essentially what they're screaming bloody murder about. Imagine TAC banned two guys, and then you ask TAC "hey what happened to those guys?", and he tells you their accounts are duplicate. And then you tell your buddy. According to these chucklefucks you are now a criminal. Lmao
Do not pass go

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Last edited:
Alright, sorry to interrupt the game, everyone, but this has gone on far enough. I feel the need now to step in and put an end to this drama once and for all.

Man you are fucking dumb, no shit he told you we are brothers. That was a given a long time ago

So he also told you my IP address specifically for OLF, how did he get it lmao.

The whole point is we know for a fact 1 of 2 things

OLF has some shady admin and mods doing some serious shady stuff

Or

You are fucking lying about everything and have started a crusade against us for no reason other than you are fucking trash and can't play a real game of mafia with us bc you get caught constantly (case in point, this game lol)
Listen dude, I don’t know what your problem is other than people catching onto your shady play style with your so-called sibling. Ultra isn’t the only one to pick up on this, and I’m sure others here, outside of those who are already registered and play regularly on OLF, have noticed too. One thing I do not appreciate is you trash-talking my staff and the very forum I’ve spent years pouring my heart and soul into, so I’d appreciate it if you’d stop slandering its name just because you can’t get your way.

Let me also school you on how IP geolocation works because you seem to have some major gaps in understanding.

IP addresses can only give a rough location, like the city or region, based on the ISP’s info. They don’t provide an exact address or personal details. The geolocation of an IP isn’t precise because it usually tracks the ISP’s network, not the exact modem or user location. So, no one, including Administrators (or super moderators), can pinpoint your exact location from your IP. If you were so concerned about your IP address being revealed, you would’ve used a VPN, like Ultra mentioned in a previous post. Instead, you immediately went on the defensive and dragged public knowledge into the conversation to shit on whoever it is you don’t like, along with players who don’t like the way you and your sibling play Mafia on any forum with regulars.

Modern devices also allow for dynamic MAC and IPv6 addresses, which is why IP lookups aren’t always accurate. This is especially true when you’re traveling and your phone or other devices attempt to connect to the nearest cell tower. Furthermore, you’d have to be a really good hacker or have intimate knowledge of how computers and networks work in order to pinpoint the exact location of a user based solely on their IP address.

And let me make this clear: if I ever found out that one of my staff members was abusing their powers or sharing private information like an IP address, I would immediately permanently ban them from the forum. I don’t tolerate that kind of behavior, and I never will. Do you have any solid proof that Ultra obtained and shared your IP address? Because if you do, I’ll investigate and take the appropriate action.

Furthermore, no one likes pity parties or people who go for the throat with false accusations because they can’t get their way or are trying by any means necessary to make others believe they’ve done no wrong. I’ve watched you play Mafia on OLF before because I lurk in games to gain knowledge on how to play and adapt to how others play Mafia. You don’t play fair, and other players see that. While I don’t have solid proof that you and your sibling are playing dirty by sharing information at any given time, other players are picking up on your shady playstyle without even needing to blink. So please, stop slandering my members and forum. It’s not cool, dude. And even if you were joking, which you obviously weren’t, it’s getting really tiring.

Again, sorry for interrupting the game, everyone. I just felt this needed to be addressed.

Alright, sorry to interrupt the game, everyone, but this has gone on far enough. I feel the need now to step in and put an end to this drama once and for all.

Listen dude, I don’t know what your problem is other than people catching onto your shady play style with your so-called sibling. Ultra isn’t the only one to pick up on this, and I’m sure others here, outside of those who are already registered and play regularly on OLF, have noticed too. One thing I do not appreciate is you trash-talking my staff and the very forum I’ve spent years pouring my heart and soul into, so I’d appreciate it if you’d stop slandering its name just because you can’t get your way.

Let me also school you on how IP geolocation works because you seem to have some major gaps in understanding.

IP addresses can only give a rough location, like the city or region, based on the ISP’s info. They don’t provide an exact address or personal details. The geolocation of an IP isn’t precise because it usually tracks the ISP’s network, not the exact modem or user location. So, no one, including Administrators (or super moderators), can pinpoint your exact location from your IP. If you were so concerned about your IP address being revealed, you would’ve used a VPN, like Ultra mentioned in a previous post. Instead, you immediately went on the defensive and dragged public knowledge into the conversation to shit on whoever it is you don’t like, along with players who don’t like the way you and your sibling play Mafia on any forum with regulars.

Modern devices also allow for dynamic MAC and IPv6 addresses, which is why IP lookups aren’t always accurate. This is especially true when you’re traveling and your phone or other devices attempt to connect to the nearest cell tower. Furthermore, you’d have to be a really good hacker or have intimate knowledge of how computers and networks work in order to pinpoint the exact location of a user based solely on their IP address.

And let me make this clear: if I ever found out that one of my staff members was abusing their powers or sharing private information like an IP address, I would immediately permanently ban them from the forum. I don’t tolerate that kind of behavior, and I never will. Do you have any solid proof that Ultra obtained and shared your IP address? Because if you do, I’ll investigate and take the appropriate action.

Furthermore, no one likes pity parties or people who go for the throat with false accusations because they can’t get their way or are trying by any means necessary to make others believe they’ve done no wrong. I’ve watched you play Mafia on OLF before because I lurk in games to gain knowledge on how to play and adapt to how others play Mafia. You don’t play fair, and other players see that. While I don’t have solid proof that you and your sibling are playing dirty by sharing information at any given time, other players are picking up on your shady playstyle without even needing to blink. So please, stop slandering my members and forum. It’s not cool, dude. And even if you were joking, which you obviously weren’t, it’s getting really tiring.

Again, sorry for interrupting the game, everyone. I just felt this needed to be addressed.
There is no shady shit you fucktard

@Fujishiro

Here you go, so Ultra despite some people trying to say otherise does know our actual IP Address and now according to Ral that only gives a city or generalized location...yet Ultra has been spewing far deeper shit. So again, this is fucked up

Also fuck you. Id appreciate it if you and your staff would stop spreading lies and made up shit and calling me a cheater that has NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

@Fujishiro

Here you go, so Ultra despite some people trying to say otherise does know our actual IP Address and now according to Ral that only gives a city or generalized location...yet Ultra has been spewing far deeper shit. So again, this is fucked up
Someone saying two users share an identical IP is not an infraction of personal information. That doesn't tell anyone anything. It's not an infraction of your privacy that non-specific info was shared between staff members. This is embarrassing lmao

Someone saying two users share an identical IP is not an infraction of personal information. That doesn't tell anyone anything. It's not an infraction of your privacy that non-specific info was shared between staff members. This is embarrassing lmao
Your telling people we are brothers, twins, have the same IP address, live in the same house, are in the same room, (again according to Ral you don't know this) making up we look at each others computers (despite the fact we only play on cell phones)...again in some false crusade to harass and attack us for cheating that has not and will never happen

Status
Not open for further replies.