These people face 0 consequences whatsoever and they are allowed to act however they please, and you are forced to support it with your money.
You don’t get it. They’re the biggest ally of the region. They’re like us :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

so calling something that's not legal illegal is a dehumanizing process huh :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
His point I believe is that they’re people but they’re always referred to as « illegals » which dehumanize them

No they are not. Those are factual datas.
They won't be, if those ministers start deciding that it's not in best interest of the public to encourage them.
There is no "LGBTQI ideology". There are LGBTQI+ people that want the same human rights as other.
Coming from the propagandist who starts spamming a bunch of random leftist political threads in this section of the forum everywhere just to instigate division and controversy?

This isn't the first time the LGBTQ community has tried peddling their so-called "human rights," using instances like this, and this to push their messages, particularly towards children who tend to absorb information more thoroughly and lack the means to question what’s presented to them. Why are they aiming this "message" at kids?

As for gender reassignment surgery, which was supposed to be touted as "acceptable, if not encouraged" for those who want to transition, it doesn’t surprise me that it comes with serious consequences.

Actually it is. And you would be really non educated on leftist belief to think that MAP/R (Medical assisted procreation/reproduction) are not BASIC rights that leftists demands for all people who can't have children.

Those are necessary rights. Especially for same sex couple.
The acronyms for medically assisted reproduction are MAR (medically assisted reproduction) or ART (assisted reproductive technology). Supporters of this movement, along with medical practitioners specializing in this field, would most certainly avoid using an acronym that could be mistaken for something more sinister, as it could lead to potential backlash from the general public.

Should have worded that acronym correctly the first time. Had to learn it the hard way myself when you word things in your post incorrectly.

You know what you tried to do when you mentioned that acronym as a potential concern for LGBTQ rights in France by typing in those three letters in your intial post, and flipped your definition for that acronym when I rightfully called you on it in my initial response.

Last edited:
so calling something that's not legal illegal is a dehumanizing process huh :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
If it's a term that's used to categorize people who come in to the US by skipping the immigration process?

These people may be poor families making desperate attempts to escape conditions in their home countries that are literal hell on Earth, or if they could very well be trying to sneak in for the benefits offered, but...

It's a damn shame that the home countries of the vast majority of migrants can be described as "unlivable".

On the flip side, US and Canada can only provide provisions towaess so many migrants, and after a certain number of migrants coming do the "natives" start to realize that they may be living in a country that is foreign to them. It's also the point where the locals start to harbor disdain towards the immigrants (who may have snuck in or even went through proper procedures) for drastically changing their country from what it once was.

Last edited:
His point I believe is that they’re people but they’re always referred to as « illegals » which dehumanize them
from what i have seen that wasn't the point but maybe I missed something
If it's a term that's used to categorize people who come in to the US by skipping the immigration process?

These people may be poor families making desperate attempts to escape conditions in their home countries that are literal hell on Earth, or if they could very well be trying to sneak in for the benefits offered, but...

It's a damn shame that the home countries of the vast majority of migrants can be described as "unlivable".

On the flip side, US and Canada can only provide provisions towaess so many migrants, and after a certain number of migrants coming do the "natives" start to realize that they may be living in a country that is foreign to them. It's also the point where the locals start to harbor disdain towards the immigrants (who may have snuck in or even went through proper procedures) for drastically changing their country from what it once was.
and your point is??

I'm dissapointed

Exactly.
Words have context and this one is used, not as a way to describe, but to attack migrants on their illegal status.

from what i have seen that wasn't the point but maybe I missed something
That was exactly the point.

They won't be, if those ministers start deciding that it's not in best interest of the public to encourage them.
What I described are things that you can check. There is a reason why Attal is currently trying to stop this government from coming back on LGBT rights.

This governement is leaning toward far rightism and conservatism. It's a fact.

Coming from the propagandist who starts spamming a bunch of random leftist political threads in this section of the forum everywhere just to instigate division and controversy?
If you feel repulsed because I'm telling you to stop hating people, I think I'm not the one who has a division problem.

If being a decent human is a controversy to you, I'm not the problem.

his isn't the first time the LGBTQ community has tried peddling their so-called "human rights
I'll stop you right here

The moment you talked about "so called human rights", you gave up ALL the legitimacy you had to talk about the subject.

There is no ideology. There are people who are trying to live in peace and help children understand that EARLY. If you can't understand that, you are the problem. Not them, not me. Go watch one of those shows instead of spitting BS.

As for gender reassignment surgery, which was supposed to be touted as "acceptable, if not encouraged" for those who want to transition, it doesn’t surprise me that it comes with serious consequences.
Do not EVEN START to talk about about trans identity or GRS. I ANNIHILATED the argumentation of Nameless who tried to share BS, fake news, unfactchecked articles and missinterpreted science on the subject here simply by actually checking for the right and fack checked scientific sources. Here >>

Okay so first, let's look at that :

https://www.cureus.com/articles/201...-harm-following-gender-affirmation-surgery#!/

This article was actually corrected to avoid missinterpretations (that you are making right now) :

"
Correction :

This article has been corrected by the Editors-in-Chief to clarify the conclusions of the study. Two sentences have been revised as detailed below. The authors agree with these corrections.

• Original abstract conclusions: "Gender-affirming surgery is significantly associated with elevated suicide attempt risks, underlining the necessity for comprehensive post-procedure psychiatric support."

Corrected to: "Patients who have undergone gender-affirming surgery are associated with a significantly elevated risk of suicide, highlighting the necessity for comprehensive post-procedure psychiatric support."

• Original first sentence of the Conclusions section: "The results of this study show that gender-affirmation surgery is associated with a significantly higher risk of suicide, death, suicide/self-harm, and PTSD compared to control groups in this real-world database."

Corrected to: "The results of this study indicate that patients who have undergone gender affirmation surgery are associated with significantly higher risks of suicide, self-harm, and PTSD compared to general population control groups in this real-world database."
"

In other word, the result don't indicate that gender-affirmation surgery is the result for a significantly higher risk of suicide. The result show that people who undergo gender affirmation surgery are ASSOCIATED WITH higher risks of suicide.

In other, OTHER WORDS (because I know its hard for you to understand simple sentences), people who do those surgeries are people who tends to have high risk of self harming. Which is logical because those people are usually those who suffer from gender disphoria and the comorbidities that come with it.

Trans people have a high risk to be suicidal in a heteronormative society. This is not a scoop.

Now... This one:

https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/publications/suicidality-transgender-adults/

Is literally a article that demonstrate all my points and the need to care for trans people and respect their rights. This is literally what I just told you when I reviewed the last article.

But i'm sure that, once again, you thought that this was an argument supporting your reasonning, right ? Too bad. This is an article supporting my argument. (check the page, you should see that you are on a pro lgbtqi+ factual check site)

This article shows just how transphobic society is and how badly trans people are treated EVEN when then underwent a surgery. (because yes, trans people are still being killed after their surgery)

Now, this one:

https://www.heritage.org/gender/commentary/sex-reassignment-doesnt-work-here-the-evidence

First it shares studies that are missinterpreted, like this one:

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885 which is actually not saying that gender affirmation surgery does not work or that trans people are worse after the surgery as demonstrated here : https://www.huffpost.com/entry/myths-about-transition-regrets_b_6160626

So I'm sorry, but this is really not the best source and really not a scientific one. Read the article I just posted instead. ;)

And finally this one coming from a pro religious site:

https://zenit.org/2024/05/27/risk-o...-transgenders-who-undergo-sex-change-surgery/

This is an article concerning the study mentionned in the first point. A study that was corrected. It also mention other studies that i've already talked about and that are missinterepreted or miss represented.

------

So, as you can see, NONE of your sources are actually indicating the ineffectiveness of gender affirming surgeries. In fact, they tend to explain that they are necessary to help gender disphoria and must be accompagnied by a psychological care.

And since I like to hammer down my point, let me share with you this

https://medicine.yale.edu/lgbtqi/clinicalcare/gender-affirming-care/biased-science/

That's really sad.. EVEN when you guys are trying to use my own method to debunk me... you still fail.

Do not make me do the same thing with you. Yes, there are complications, those are the risk. It's not a reason stop those conversion or to prevent people from getting them. The majority of people who undergo those are HAPPY.

The acronyms for medically assisted reproduction are MAR (medically assisted reproduction) or ART (assisted reproductive technology).
Yes, that's what I said. But we also use the term procreation where I live. So both are correct.

Supporters of this movement, along with medical practitioners specializing in this field, would most certainly avoid using an acronym that could be mistaken for something more sinister, as it could lead to potential backlash from the general public.
Stop saying thing you don't research : https://www.coe.int/en/web/bioethics/access-to-medically-assisted-procreation-map-

You know what you tried to do when you mentioned that acronym as a potential concern for LGBTQ rights in France by typing in those three letters in your intial post, and flipped your definition for that acronym when I rightfully called you on it in my initial response.
Indeed, because I had no knowledge of the other acronym, so I checked the term and both are correct. Stop your BS and make the researches yourself.

I didn't know you, but lost me at "so call human rights". From now on, I won't be as kind as I was with you.

making desperate attempts to escape conditions in their home countries that are literal hell on Earth, or if they could very well be trying to sneak in for the benefits offered, but...
"they may be living in hell and have no choice but to come... BUT"

There is no excuse to use the term. People have no choices. The minimum is to treat them as humans and not dehumanize them.

What pushes people to even migrate to the US ? I mean Canada is better right ? I’m seriously curious. It seems like they don’t have much choice because it’s the nearest country and American culture might have an appealing effect too

let me guess your point is that the the government shouldn't refer to illegal people as illegal
Yes. "Illegal alien" should be removed from any texts. Immigration is not a choice for those people, they shouldn't have to face dehumanization on top of their precarity and situation.

It's like, if to talk about me in a random conversation to talk ill about me, someone said "mentally ill Logiko ..." > Yes, that's true. But this is reducing me to my condition as a way to attack me. Dehumanization methods are not acceptable when they target people under oppression.

On top of that, far rightists are going a step further, they do not even use the term "alien" but simply the term "illegals" to describe migrants. Thus dehumanizing and reducing completely migrants to their status of illegality.

We must never take dehumanization lightly. Dehumanization is the FIRST WEAPON of fascists and authoritarians to separate people into the good and the bad ones.

It starts by sayin "illegal alien" and next thing we know a quiet community receive bomb threats.

Elon Musk complied lmao, folded like paper

i wonder if STF is gonna allow twitter back on this week here in Brazil
This was the goal, no? To make him follow the laws of the countries he operates his business in.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social...-story-platforms-suspension-brazil-rcna169380
Musk has also targeted de Moraes from his personal X account, the most-followed on the platform, calling him a “fake ‘judge,’” “Brazil’s Voldemort” and a “criminal.” Musk has called for de Moraes to be imprisoned and for the U.S. government to stop sending foreign aid to Brazil and to seize Brazilian government assets.
😂😂🤡surprised he didn't call him a pedo

We must never take dehumanization lightly. Dehumanization is the FIRST WEAPON of fascists and authoritarians to separate people into the good and the bad ones.
True

After Musk took over Twitter in 2022, the platform stopped its yearslong practice of publishing aggregated transparency reports for government and other legal requests it received. During his leadership, Musk has complied with a majority of takedown requests from authoritarian governments, including from India, Turkey and Saudi Arabia, where some officials hold the second-largest investor stake in X.
😂😂🤡