I talked about "Illegal" as in "illegal aliens". And yes. Reducing a human to their illegal status IS a deshumanization process.

I can't help you if you can't understand this basic thing.
Once again a case of disagreement instead of not understanding
Post automatically merged:

so calling something that's not legal illegal is a dehumanizing process huh :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Exactly

His point I believe is that they’re people but they’re always referred to as « illegals » which dehumanize them
His point sucks

Dehumanization methods are not acceptable when they target people under oppression.
But its fine targetting people not under oppression?

His true agenda is that borders shouldn't exist so keeping people from acknowledging their irregular status is a necessary step in that direction.
Thats good for him. Doesnt mean other people have to join in on this wishful thinking of a utopia.

Still 0 arguments against my criticism of the fact-check. All I'm getting is namecalling and insults.
I literally said the city manager in Springfield said the rumors were unfounded. This was reported multiple times, but go off king, tell us how this is a common thing and how that justifies threatening to bomb schools.

I find it hilarious they confuse it with racism... As if that's their go too argument.
Your ass was calling to deport all Haitians. These people are here legally douchebag.

I literally said the city manager in Springfield said the rumors were unfounded. This was reported multiple times, but go off king, tell us how this is a common thing and how that justifies threatening to bomb schools.

Your ass was calling to deport all Haitians. These people are here legally douchebag.
Lol never used such words, Get a life.

Give me a link about the city manager please, if you have it at hand. I want to see what it is about.
https://www.dispatch.com/story/news...on-haiti-haitian-cats-dogs-geese/75191768007/

Lol never used such words, Get a life.
Get these Haitians out of our Country.
Sick bastards killing pets, ducks Horses etc...
Not to mention how you just run with the narrative as long as it involves migrants.