You should know(though you probably already do) that's he's extremely sexist against men. He constantly goes on about female struggles but whenever someone talks about the struggles and high suicide rate among men, he says "Boohoo. Poor men." Mocking them...
Logiko is so ideologically brained that his first reaction to something is to read what some leftist said about the ML in The Notebook instead of watching it himself

Just look at the male gaze vs female gaze stuff he just typed. He thinks naked men, in movies aimed at women are not for women consumption LMAO. He can't imagine most women appreciating muscular men because the video essay he watch months ago says otherwise.
Not all muscular physiques are the same. The Twilight guy is eye candy for women, someone like Arnold appeals more to men. Guys in general wouldn't be that impressed with the physique of someone like Edward Cullen.
If he thinks I am talking about some bodybuilder like Arnold then that's on him. A quick google search shows how Jacob looks, it's not some broly/goku build.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Logiko is so ideologically brained that his first reaction to something is to read what some leftist said about the ML in The Notebook instead of watching it himself

Just look at the male gaze vs female gaze stuff he just typed. He thinks naked men, in movies aimed at women are not for women consumption LMAO. He can't imagine most women appreciating muscular men because the video essay he watch months ago says otherwise.

If he thinks I am talking about some bodybuilder like Arnold then that's on him. A quick google search shows how Jacob looks, it's not some broly/goku build.
Yeah that's normal talk for him. There's no accountability for any group he supports; only victims oppressed by straight white males. No nuance or anything.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
when it comes to women there's actual studies done about this lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women-are-wonderful_effect#:~:text=The women-are-wonderful effect,women as a general case.

the disdain some leftist have for "cis white men" is disgusting, and this is from someone who's not white
I ain't white either. This probably would make his brain explode as another assumption of his no longer applies lol.

But yeah, it's just an excuse the blame someone else for all of their problems. Just a bunch of people who love to judge, but can't handle criticism.

Sure. I am willing to bet if we poll average women they'll say yes.
You said a few, I'm willing to bet is a majority. Women like eye candy, that is not a controversial statement.
You don't have to, I just used them as examples of your average woman. I am willing to bet they are more in touch with what a woman likes/wants than you.
You said a few, that is just ridiculous.
Then go ahead. Do you poll. Ask 10000 women if they get excited by seeing muscular men and if this is how they like to see men depicted in media. I love to be proven wrong.

No, they love to simp Christian Gray, Edward Cullen, Jacob Black etc,
Of course. Now ask them if this is because he showed his muscles.

These movies are aimed at women, what don't you get about that?
That's not incompatible with what I said. Those shows are indeed aimed at women, but they ALSO depict the male gaze.

:kayneshrug:

You are making the same mistake execs make when appealing to audiences and end up tanking their shows

twitter isnt real life
Indeed, but how do you create a better show if you refuse to listen to the only critics you can find ?

The point is : The majority of the critics you will find on the web are aimed at the politics, so it's LOGICAL that the reply of producers is to defend their show since there is no problem on that end. On the other hand, if the majorities of critic were not paraziticed by reactionnary rethorics and made real argument about the lack of tension or an overall boring story.. then this show:
- Would have been renewed
- Would have gotten MUCH better

Sadly, we won't see that.

that's he's extremely sexist against men.
Oh.. Guyz, I think found Bob, he is back !

B.. Van has spoken, I'm now a sexist man sexist against men...

I guess that must be the reason why I'm one of the very few defending Whole Cake Sanji on this forum

:sanmoji:

He constantly goes on about female struggles but whenever someone talks about the struggles and high suicide rate among men, he says "Boohoo. Poor men." Mocking them...
I guess I'm mocking myself then...

This is getting even better.

:goatasure:

Mate.. I'm not like that when I play Rocket League. I'm back straight, eyes and hands in ultra instinct mode and the eyes at -20 cm of the screen.

Well.. I didn't watch the movie.. Do you expect me to look at Ben Shapiro's review or wuat ?

ust look at the male gaze vs female gaze stuff he just typed
Just Male gaze

He thinks naked men, in movies aimed at women are not for women consumption LMAO
Oh.. I see.
Mate, what I'm telling you is that producers THINK that it is what women want.. because that's what .. well that's what patriarchy will makes you think.

While yes, women like muscular men just like they like average men, I'm not sure that it is what they seek when they want to feel excited.

But again. Prove me wrong.

He can't imagine most women appreciating muscular men because the video essay he watch months ago says otherwise.
Well.. I've never seen women explain to me how muscular men were when they SCREAMED (literally all day long) about Twilight. On the other hand, I've heard a lot fell in love with him because he was dark and edgy. And trust me, they told me everything, I was kinda like a gay friend at the time.

Yeah that's normal talk for him. There's no accountability for any group he supports; only victims oppressed by straight white males. No nuance or anything.
If nuance means that I must drown everyone with the tears of the white men.. don't worry, you are doing the work for me right now.

We call those men, the pro Fem. Usually, they are kinda disdained in leftist movements. HUUUGe red flags.

Women are the same as men. In the same condition, they would be as problematic.

the disdain some leftist have for "cis white men" is disgusting, and this is from someone who's not white
What disdain ? 90% of the men I follow and adore are cis white men. What are you talking about boy ?

I ain't white either. This probably would make his brain explode as another assumption of his no longer applies lol.
Nah. I never judged you on the color of your skin, but your political compass. You - on the other hand - are assuming a lot of things lol

Just a bunch of people who love to judge, but can't handle criticism.
Aren't you the one whining about the "closeness of mind" of a random poster in the forum right now ?

:optimistic:

Well there you have it. If you criticize Logiko, you must think women don't deserve rights. In fact, don't anyone respond to anything he says. If you do, it means you can't handle criticism.
If you don't like being compared to Bob about what he said about my vision of men.. maybe don't use his rethoric about my vision of men

Just a thought lmao

:BigW: