See the wording, "these" doesn't equal all.
Dumbass. But as expected that's lost on you.
My guy, we all know what you mean, especially when you won’t even acknowledge it was a fucking lie.
Post automatically merged:

No mention of the case of that woman though?
First, she’s from canton, not Springfield. Second, she was born in Ohio, she’s not an immigrant. These rumor were started by a neo-nazi group based in Ohio, you guys are literally parroting nazi propaganda.

First, she’s from canton, not Springfield. Second, she was born in Ohio, she’s not an immigrant. These rumor were started by a neo-nazi group based in Ohio, you guys are literally parroting nazi propaganda.
If she's from Canton, why did you send me a link about a Springfield city manager?
I have seen some fact-checking articles at the time of my first comment and there was no evidence of her being born in Ohio. I am not sure if they have posted more details since then, but that doesn't change the fact that the fact-checking was pretty bad. Social media posts are being censored on the basis of poor fact-checking articles.

My guy, we all know what you mean, especially when you won’t even acknowledge it was a fucking lie.

You don't tell me how I think or feel.
You are the one looking for any thing to go along with your sick perverse agenda. You call people racist for wanting our woman and children to not be killed and rapes by Illegal Aliens.
There's a reason why vetting people and allowing them into the country is a thing.

Either way, sick bastard of a lady eating a cat on the sidewalk or whatever ain't normal or whatever it was. You'd still try to justify the irrational. You are part of the problem.

If she's from Canton, why did you send me a link about a Springfield city manager?
I have seen some fact-checking articles at the time of my first comment and there was no evidence of her being born in Ohio. I am not sure if they have posted more details since then, but that doesn't change the fact that the fact-checking was pretty bad. Social media posts are being censored on the basis of poor fact-checking articles.
LMAO, see what I mean? You’ll move the goalpost and you’ll refuse to acknowledge facts all for the sake of your narrative.

Trump spewed lies about Springfield when it 100% false, not to mention they were started by neo Nazis. It makes sense to fact check him when he’s telling such a ridiculous lie. But go off, I know you don’t care for the actual facts.

LMAO, see what I mean? You’ll move the goalpost and you’ll refuse to acknowledge facts all for the sake of your narrative.

Trump spewed lies about Springfield when it 100% false, not to mention they were started by neo Nazis. It makes sense to fact check him when he’s telling such a ridiculous lie. But go off, I know you don’t care for the actual facts.
Moving the goalpost? Are you aware that I was talking about the Ohio woman since my first post about the fact-checkers? It's pretty clear. We've been discussing for half a hour and you don't even know what I am talking about.

You don't tell me how I think or feel.
You are the one looking for any thing to go along with your sick perverse agenda. You call people racist for wanting our woman and children to not be killed and rapes by Illegal Aliens.
There's a reason why vetting people and allowing them into the country is a thing.

Either way, sick bastard of a lady eating a cat on the sidewalk or whatever ain't normal or whatever it was. You'd still try to justify the irrational. You are part of the problem.
Unhinged, not to mention how poorly written this post is. I struggle to believe you’re even American when most non native English speakers have better English than you do.

Moving the goalpost? Are you aware that I was talking about the Ohio woman since my first post about the fact-checkers? It's pretty clear. We've been discussing for half a hour and you don't even know what I am talking about.
Dude, she wasn’t even Haitian and it’s been proven, you refuse to believe it. If that woman ate that cat it was a one time thing and it’s not an actual trend perpetrated by Haitians.

Dude, she wasn’t even Haitian and it’s been proven, you refuse to believe it. If that woman ate that cat it was a one time thing and it’s not an actual trend perpetrated by Haitians.
As I already said, I don't know if there are more details about her now, but I haven't seen any evidence of her not being Haitian in the article that was supposed to fact-check her being Haitian. How is my criticism of fact-checkers not legitimate?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't open this link but her family now seems to be from Bronx. The fact-check I saw before only said she was a US citizen and didn't have any evidence of her not being Haitian, from the beginning I was trying to criticize fact-checkers rather than proving she is an immigrant. After all, I didn't have any evidence about it.

The full text for the article. Here.
CANTON, Ohio — An Ohio woman is facing charges after police say she killed and ate a cat.

Our sister station WHIO in Dayton reports Alexis Ferrell, 27, of Canton, is accused of killing and eating a cat in front of several other people.

The news comes as some people on social media claimed a case of a Haitian immigrant eating peoples’ pets was caught on police body camera in Springfield, Ohio. As WHIO reports, the video was actually from Canton, which is more than two hours away from Springfield in Northeast Ohio.

Former President Donald Trump also brought up claims immigrants were eating pets in Springfield during Tuesday’s presidential debate.

Ferrell is not Haitian. She was born in Ohio and graduated from high school in Canton, according to public records and newspaper reports the Associated Press reviewed.

Springfield city leaders shared the following statement with WHIO:

“In response to recent rumors alleging criminal activity by the immigrant population in our city, we wish to clarify that there have been no credible reports or specific claims of pets being harmed, injured or abused by individuals within the immigrant community. Additionally, there have been no verified instances of immigrants engaging in illegal activities such as squatting or littering in front of residents’ homes. Furthermore, no reports have been made regarding members of the immigrant community deliberately disrupting traffic.”

Ferrell is charged with prohibitions concerning companion animals, cruelty to animals and disorderly conduct. She was booked into the Stark County, Ohio jail.

I'll ignore the discussion about haitian or I swear I will start labelling again.

No, you simply do not understand it.

Understanding the problem with dehumanization is one of the first step to understand systemic oppressions.

But its fine targetting people not under oppression?
People not under oppression are... not under oppression, so targeting them with dehumanizaion will have little to no systemic effect. It's not nice, it's irrespectfull but it's not actually dangerous.