If you say so dude. I just said I'd step in for a muslim? Way to rewrite reality.
I'm only repeating what you said:

I asked >> :
So.. you agree that we must protect muslims from oppression then ?
You replied >> :
:kayneshrug:

In contrary to you guys. I'm never inventing stuff about what you guys are saying.

Your remarks are extremely insulting.
Damn.. I thought I was the woke who was triggered by everything.

don't have time to quote your nonsense otherwise I would

even I did you won't realize anything

so take my advise stop replying to someone if they tell you to

that's how an adult should act
You don't have anything, you yourself know that I'm not insulting or even advocating to insult anyone. But you repeat the lie because it's convenient.

The guy can ignore me if he wants. No one is forcing him to anything. But I won't ignore when someone tells a lies about me.

:BigW:

All I see here are people who are triggered by me telling them that minorities should be protected when they are oppressed.

Really, I wouldn't be proud if I were you.

You don't have anything, you yourself know that I'm not insulting or even advocating to insult anyone. But you repeat the lie because it's convenient.

The guy can ignore me if he wants. No one is forcing him to anything. But I won't ignore when someone tells a lies about me.

:BigW:

All I see here are people who are triggered by me telling them that minorities should be protected when they are oppressed.

Really, I wouldn't be proud if I were you.
saw this coming from miles away

btw we aren't the dame lol

You are starting to understand the impact of patriarchy. Congrats

:kata:
like @Uncle Van said, your ideology is so bent up backwards you think women don't even know what they want lmao. It's somehow someone else brainwashing them

Indeed. And that is mainly due to critics and a bad historic of meh shows.
you put to much power on anti woke critics

Yeah. That's why I checked myself. To be sure if it was pertinent to comment. And it was. The movie seems to depicts a good representation of masculinity.
Good masculinity is when men obsesses over a woman to the point where even after she married someone else he builds a house for her LMAO
Or maybe, you are only looking at the moments that are not made for women and overlooking the moments that are.

:kata:
I am not overlooking anything, you are the one dismissing things not me.

I thihnk you don't understand. Here is how we define a pro-fem:

The expression "profem", an abreviation of "pro-feminist", has become in activist circles a derogatory term designating a cisgender man who claims to be a feminist while bringing everything back to himself, adopting a condescending attitude and reminding us that "all men are not like that / men also suffer from stereotypes", while for some this term is a way of distinguishing the position of those concerned from their allies, while showing their convictions communities.
Then you are the one who doesn't understand what I posted and ironically, falling for the "women are wonderful" effect. Read the link, it has nothing to do with what you typed.

Which is logical. Patriarchy exist. by defaut, I will trust a woman much more than I trust a man about feminism. Simply because I know that we are systematically problematic on the subject. Me included.
Again, nothing to do with what I linked.
If you are refering to a hate of men by feminists as a whole. It's a myth. It was debunked a few month ago scientifically.
What? there are definitely radfems who hate men lmao

And I am not even talking about the feminist movement as a whole, I am saying there are some leftist who spew hatred towards men online. That is true

This is true lol and that's what makes those films/books so cringe.

Fluffy have you ever picked up a romance book aimed at women? Doesn't have to be one of the ultra famous ones that got turned into movies. My mom has a ton of there at home and they all follow this pattern for the most part.
Lmao Logiko is so fucking clueless when it comes to women I think he's just so far up his bubble. I read a couple of those books with my GF and let me tell you, the author makes sure you understand how well built the guy is and how tight his clothes hug his body :milaugh: