There simply isn't enough money in the world to make everybody rich
See. Mental gymnastic. The distribution of wealth doesn't even cross your mind. For youn it must be simply because there are not enough ressources.

I guess for you, if people are poor, it's just bad luck and if people are rich.. well.. it's just the natural way of life ?

This Utopia you think can happen is a fantasy pipe dream.
Utopia is by definition an ideal dreaming society that can't happen. I don't seek an utopia. On the other hand, you are trying to justify a nightmare.

People will always try to cling to whatever power they can get.
Where do you think the seek for power comes from ?

You are a tiny amoeba in vast ocean, whatever you do will not move anything, Literal Insignifance.
It's must really be hard to try to justify a nightmare...

See. Mental gymnastic. The distribution of wealth doesn't even cross your mind. For youn it must be simply because there are not enough ressources.

I guess for you, if people are poor, it's just bad luck and if people are rich.. well.. it's just the natural way of life ?

Utopia is by definition an ideal dreaming society that can't happen. I don't seek an utopia. On the other hand, you are trying to justify a nightmare.

Where do you think the seek for power comes from ?

It's must really be hard to try to justify a nightmare...
Ask yourself, Even you did *redistrubute* money or wealth; Eventually the people will either buy or sell or save, causing Some people to either get poorer or richer. God It's like you don't even have a fucking brain to actually critically think.

I Hereby Declare you the Biggest Fucking Moron.

Sure, I'm waiting for the poll to be wrong.

That's not what the female gaze is. I didn't say that women don't enjoy muscular men. I said that it is not what women like to seek in fiction to get the same form of excitement toward men protagonist as men do for women.

Like I said, a lot of women like muscular men and it's ok.

Yes indeed. You need to understand that pro-fem do not become pro-fem because there is a bunch of bad thinking feminist men. Profem are a reality because of a structural and political reason. I actually learned that quite late myself (just a few years ago).

Let's say that you have a very bad vision of feminism and you think feminists hate men. Well if you have this ideology it's usually because you are also agreeing with a lot of other various political values and beliefs that relates to that vision of activists and "wokes" or "SJW". Usually, when that's the case, you are a rightist and therefore have quite a few liberal values.

Now, let's say that you start to be curious about those movement and start to understand that those women are not really "crazy", but simply angry in front of a structural problem that is patriarchy.. Well, you start to adopt a more progressive approach, you lean toward the left BUT the problem is that at this moment you didn't get rid of your other rightist beliefs about meritocratie and liberalism.. so, you will adopt a individualist approach.

When that's the case, men will think that to stop patriarchy, they have to "deconstruct" themselves. This mindset is pushed by all the values of self-development that are linked to liberal and meritocratic beliefs. The problem is that.. since those men (and I was like that too at a time) consider that they must deconstruct themselve, they also consider that once the job done, they will not be a problem for women and therefore they will not participate in patriarchy no longer.µ

And that's a fundamental problem. Because when we are leftist, we are also materialist, and we understand the powers of structure and domination. We understand the social reality of systemic problems such as patriarchy and we understand that just removing a few bad behavior or adopting a more positive masculinity will not stop men from participating in patriarchy. Patriarchy is a system of domination that is everywhere and is integrated inside the smallest bits of our education. So it's impossible for someone who was educated under patriarchy to magically stop having sexist bias. Patriarchy is by essence a system of domination of men over women where men are benefiting from it. So by nature, men will be in a position of domination as long as we will not get rid of the system in its every forms.

And that's the problem with pro-fems. Since they believe they are deconstructed, they use their deconstruction as a way to appear better than other men but they don't realize that a lot of their sexist biases remains and you will have therefore a lot of cases where pro-fems teaches to feminists how to militates or invisibilize the words of women. It's very common.

I'm not either, the concept of rad feminist hating men is a myth. Trust me, I've talked to the most radical feminist you can see on the planets (only the violent ones would be more radical) and I've never see those women hate men.

They hate problematic men, sure. But never men in general EVEN when they call themselve "misandric". The hate of the opposite gender is an incel thing reserved to men.

Of course, you will always have 1 or 2 person that are lunatics. But they are not enough for it to be pertinent to talk about them.

Those are not rad fem, but rather trans exclusionnist radical feminist. Those people do not hate men per say, they are rather conservatist, they hate trans people. As they think some men are hidding themselve to rape women.

But as I said, they do exist. They are just not numerous enough for it to be pertinent to talk about in a discussion about feminism. (those persons are not feminists in any ways)

As I said, some women like that. It's just not a majority. Sadly I can't find back the study I shared about that subject last year.

Hm.. no? if you are afraid of accusation, the problem is you, not women.

Once again: Leftist Liberary >>

WHY WE NEED TO BELIEVE ALL VICTIMS :

- [ARTICLE] - Why its VITAL to believe ALL victims - IMPORTANT
- [WIKIPEDIA] - An overview of false accusations of rape
-
[STUDY] - False accusation of rape are between 4 to 9 %
- [VIDEO] - The big problem of the blaming of victims of rape in India (you can extend the problem to the entire world)
- [VIDEO] - We need to believe victims !
- [ARTICLE] - Believing Survivors Of Sexual Assault Does Not Equal A "Guilty" Verdict

That's a caricature of an real equal world.

Welcome mate, you are on a forum where people will reply to you.

That's the words of someone who gave up trying.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good ole Idealism vs Realism.

Idealist: Wars will never happen again if we just try

Realist: wars has been happening since civilization has been recorded. It didn't stop for like 10k years so how would it stop now?

Idealist: I can't believe you want people to kill themselves in war

Realist: "........seeiously?"
Then you get a president who does extremely little when it comes to war and they still shit on it.

make society more equal
what I said
You cannot make everybody happy.
your strawman
you must be naive or ignorant.
your insults
what can I expect from you.
your ad personam

As I said, some women like that. It's just not a majority. Sadly I can't find back the study I shared about that subject last year.
Twilight is aimed at women with low self esteem who look for toxic relationships with creepy guys. Not all women are like that, it's simple :kayneshrug:

That's the words of someone who gave up trying.
''The world is unfair so imma make sure to behave even more unfairly towards others'' is bully mindset. That's what he is doing : moving goalposts like his life depends on it.

You think Capitalism is this bad system
It's not an opinion, it's a fact.

yet you've yet to explain your own better system that could actually work, Everything else has been tried and failed.
You do understand that capitalism is failing, yeah ? Capitalism has created more war and poverty or oppression than any other systems.

I already described to you a better system. But you can't accept it.
Good ole Idealism vs Realism.

Idealist: Wars will never happen again if we just try

Realist: wars has been happening since civilization has been recorded. It didn't stop for like 10k years so how would it stop now?

Idealist: I can't believe you want people to kill themselves in war

Realist: "........seeiously?"
So..

First : That's not realism.

Second : Calling "realist" someone that implies that war can't stop and thus who ignores scientific studies on the way structures shapes human and the way humans work as a specie is is perfectly fallacious

Third : That's a wrong comprehension of this philosophical conflict.

It's not realism VS idealism, but - like I often told it here - Materialism VS Idealism.

In reality, idealism relies on beliefs that you made the "realist" take in you paragraph. It's the belief in an inherent human tendancy for war, the belief that the mind is meant to control the environment and thus the belief that to avoid war, we must be better individually.

On the contrary, materialist relies on the material reality of the world and thus follow what we know about the world without taking beliefs into questions.

This is why materialists KNOW that we can create a world without war because it's a simple question of creating the appropriate environment. Materialists recognize the failure of the SYSTEMS and thus understand that to better human, telling them to "self develop" individually or improve is completely meaningless since it's the environment that will shape the majority of the social behaviors.

Ravager is not a realist, he is an idealist. "I" am the materialist here. You guys are being completely fooled by the missunderstanding of philosophical concepts.

But I guess you will ignore that whole debunking and continue..

Twilight is aimed at women with low self esteem who look for toxic relationships with creepy guys. Not all women are like that, it's simple :kayneshrug:
I've known a lot of twilight fans (women) they never had any low self esteem, it was rather the opposite.