Yes but Russia can handle some of the invasion at long term without allies. Israel couldn't.
Israel is pretty self sustaining nowadays, and irrc we provide them iron dome rockets

Is China doing business or are they giving money and weapons for free?
We don’t gift money nor weapons to any country. Do you know how “aid” works? It’s basically loans.

and to answer the question yeah, China and NK are giving weapons to Russia

Last edited:
Israel is pretty self sustaining nowadays, and irrc we provide them iron dome rockets

We don’t gift money nor weapons to any country. Do you know how “aid” works? It’s basically loans.

and to answer the question yeah, China and NK are giving weapons to Russia
Loaning money to a corrupted and bankrupt hellhole? Btw is China giving money and weapons to Russia the same way you are doing with Ukraine, or is it doing business?
Obviously they do and so does North-Korea.
For free??

Last edited:
Sure, I'm waiting for the poll to be wrong.

That's not what the female gaze is. I didn't say that women don't enjoy muscular men. I said that it is not what women like to seek in fiction to get the same form of excitement toward men protagonist as men do for women.

Like I said, a lot of women like muscular men and it's ok.

Yes indeed. You need to understand that pro-fem do not become pro-fem because there is a bunch of bad thinking feminist men. Profem are a reality because of a structural and political reason. I actually learned that quite late myself (just a few years ago).

Let's say that you have a very bad vision of feminism and you think feminists hate men. Well if you have this ideology it's usually because you are also agreeing with a lot of other various political values and beliefs that relates to that vision of activists and "wokes" or "SJW". Usually, when that's the case, you are a rightist and therefore have quite a few liberal values.

Now, let's say that you start to be curious about those movement and start to understand that those women are not really "crazy", but simply angry in front of a structural problem that is patriarchy.. Well, you start to adopt a more progressive approach, you lean toward the left BUT the problem is that at this moment you didn't get rid of your other rightist beliefs about meritocratie and liberalism.. so, you will adopt a individualist approach.

When that's the case, men will think that to stop patriarchy, they have to "deconstruct" themselves. This mindset is pushed by all the values of self-development that are linked to liberal and meritocratic beliefs. The problem is that.. since those men (and I was like that too at a time) consider that they must deconstruct themselve, they also consider that once the job done, they will not be a problem for women and therefore they will not participate in patriarchy no longer.µ

And that's a fundamental problem. Because when we are leftist, we are also materialist, and we understand the powers of structure and domination. We understand the social reality of systemic problems such as patriarchy and we understand that just removing a few bad behavior or adopting a more positive masculinity will not stop men from participating in patriarchy. Patriarchy is a system of domination that is everywhere and is integrated inside the smallest bits of our education. So it's impossible for someone who was educated under patriarchy to magically stop having sexist bias. Patriarchy is by essence a system of domination of men over women where men are benefiting from it. So by nature, men will be in a position of domination as long as we will not get rid of the system in its every forms.

And that's the problem with pro-fems. Since they believe they are deconstructed, they use their deconstruction as a way to appear better than other men but they don't realize that a lot of their sexist biases remains and you will have therefore a lot of cases where pro-fems teaches to feminists how to militates or invisibilize the words of women. It's very common.

I'm not either, the concept of rad feminist hating men is a myth. Trust me, I've talked to the most radical feminist you can see on the planets (only the violent ones would be more radical) and I've never see those women hate men.

They hate problematic men, sure. But never men in general EVEN when they call themselve "misandric". The hate of the opposite gender is an incel thing reserved to men.

Of course, you will always have 1 or 2 person that are lunatics. But they are not enough for it to be pertinent to talk about them.

Those are not rad fem, but rather trans exclusionnist radical feminist. Those people do not hate men per say, they are rather conservatist, they hate trans people. As they think some men are hidding themselve to rape women.

But as I said, they do exist. They are just not numerous enough for it to be pertinent to talk about in a discussion about feminism. (those persons are not feminists in any ways)

As I said, some women like that. It's just not a majority. Sadly I can't find back the study I shared about that subject last year.

Hm.. no? if you are afraid of accusation, the problem is you, not women.

Once again: Leftist Liberary >>

WHY WE NEED TO BELIEVE ALL VICTIMS :

- [ARTICLE] - Why its VITAL to believe ALL victims - IMPORTANT
- [WIKIPEDIA] - An overview of false accusations of rape
-
[STUDY] - False accusation of rape are between 4 to 9 %
- [VIDEO] - The big problem of the blaming of victims of rape in India (you can extend the problem to the entire world)
- [VIDEO] - We need to believe victims !
- [ARTICLE] - Believing Survivors Of Sexual Assault Does Not Equal A "Guilty" Verdict

That's a caricature of an real equal world.

Welcome mate, you are on a forum where people will reply to you.

That's the words of someone who gave up trying.
What you mean to say is that all allegations need to be taken seriously.

You cannot believe everyone without due diligence because some people do in fact lie. The only reason those false accusations rates are low is because the Justice system makes it difficult for people to lie.

The only reason those false accusations rates are low is because the Justice system makes it difficult for people to lie.
No, that's actually the opposite. Rates of false accusation are sometimes inflated :

Women could be raped and be reporting rapes, but if this is done too late or there are not enough evidences (which is a lots of cases) their cases could be registered as "false accusations" when they are not.

That's the state of the justice today concerning abuses.

All allegation MUST be taken seriously. But in the state of the current patriarcal system, where men are protected by:

- The system (see above)
- By officials (look at Macron defending Depardieu for example)
- By the majority of men in general (look at twitter when a woman is reporting an abuse)

Well.. in this case, we must create equity and believe the women who talk by defaut. It's a question of systemic protection and battle against patriarchy.

No, that's actually the opposite. Rates of false accusation are sometimes inflated :

Women could be raped and be reporting rapes, but if this is done too late or there are not enough evidences (which is a lots of cases) their cases could be registered as "false accusations" when they are not.

That's the state of the justice today concerning abuses.

All allegation MUST be taken seriously. But in the state of the current patriarcal system, where men are protected by:

- The system (see above)
- By officials (look at Macron defending Depardieu for example)
- By the majority of men in general (look at twitter when a woman is reporting an abuse)

Well.. in this case, we must create equity and believe the women who talk by defaut. It's a question of systemic protection and battle against patriarchy.
Just arm women and potential rapists will be dealt with swiftly

Just arm women and potential rapists will be dealt with swiftly
Wrong. If you believe that rapist just find women in the streets, you are blinding yourself. Most rapes happen with relatives and in intimacy. Gun are useless to prevent that for the most case. This is not a job for violence but for the system to correct.

Gun do not prevent violence, they only create more.

Rej

This forum is retarded.

this dude sounds like the most humble and reasonable guy in the UNGD

let's hope India and Pakistan will resolve their problems and let's hope Pakistan succeeds in helping to reshape Afghanistan