Status
Not open for further replies.
Some WG users complaining because they want chapters like pre time skip.
Oda do chapters like pre time skip in the beginning of Elbaf

WG users start to complain saying its filler because it just an adventure chapter

I have no doubt that some users would hate read weekly some arcs of pre time skip

I'm not talking about the users that complained about Luffy, Sanji and Zoro running from the animals
Oh this was really meta joke
Oda drew a chapter like pre-timeskip
Then he introduced a creep to represent pre-timeskip fan

AL sama

Red Haired
Some WG users complaining because they want chapters like pre time skip.
Oda do chapters like pre time skip in the beginning of Elbaf

WG users start to complain saying its filler because it just an adventure chapter

I have no doubt that some users would hate read weekly some arcs of pre time skip

I'm not talking about the users that complained about Luffy, Sanji and Zoro running from the animals
content and context both matter

• G2 + hardening = hawk
  • G3 + hardening = elephant
    • + g2 = roc
With luffy can use g4 in base I wonder if he’d have new gear stacking modes
  • G4 + g3 could just be king (enter attack name) like king king gun or king culverine
  • G4 + g2 could be his snakeman attacks since jet culverine is basically the g2 equivalent of bound man’s culverine

I’m calling it. The SHs are on Lodestar.

If we were on Elbaf we’d have got the confirmation already. Clearly, Oda is having the SHs reunite with Hajrudin before going to Elbaf.

Lodestar is a major NW island and Oda needs to hit it. My guess is we’re in Lodestar now, where the New Giant Warrior Pirates are caught in some conflict. Then we go to Elbaf. Then after Elbaf we go straight to Laugh Tale.

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
luffy spares his enemies unless their kaido but no one would mind him killing this clown off tho
RIGHT!? I was so shocked Luffy even killing off Kaido like that!
(presumably anyway if hes actually dead ofc but still the intent was there and he did try to do it regardless! Probably more Nikas influence than Luffy ofc, Nika probably was willing to kill and did when needed)

But yeah this guy needs to die, the things he could have done potentially and did do too. Post TS version of Absalom for sure and we know what happened to him too THANKFULLY! Ironically it was to the BBP though with a woman who decapitates the heads of beautiful women to collect them and also they have a crew member who likes to commit "severe violations" against women too and probably likes to burn people alive too.

I really hope this guy dies but I dont trust Oda to do it, he only kills characters we like or have interesting potential or w/e.

6'3 and 120lbs?

Are you a stick?
Precisely.
Post automatically merged:

Ofcourse there’s no appetite when you’re made of skin and bones, you gotta force feed at the start, eventually you’ll enjoy eating once more
Easiest way to gain extra calories is adding milk after your meals, and using a shit ton of butter on your food
You gotta push through it the first week or two
I literally restrict myself as to not gain 10 pounds a week by mistake
:willight:
By mistake?
I can go on without feeling anything like for 1 or 2 days sometimes without Eating.

RIGHT!? I was so shocked Luffy even killing off Kaido like that!
(presumably anyway if hes actually dead ofc but still the intent was there and he did try to do it regardless! Probably more Nikas influence than Luffy ofc, Nika probably was willing to kill and did when needed)

But yeah this guy needs to die, the things he could have done potentially and did do too. Post TS version of Absalom for sure and we know what happened to him too THANKFULLY! Ironically it was to the BBP though with a woman who decapitates the heads of beautiful women to collect them and also they have a crew member who likes to commit "severe violations" against women too and probably likes to burn people alive too.

I really hope this guy dies but I dont trust Oda to do it, he only kills characters we like or have interesting potential or w/e.
I like that Nami dealt with the pervert herself, instead of Sanji the hypocrite white-knighting for her

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
Fool summary didn't offer much still hella mid
Cryyyyy .

:cryabit:

How dare you not appreciate peak fiction you ungrateful bigoted unintellectual shitlord? /s.

Seriously though, Pew trying to compete with Redon, Artur, Sandman etc for glazing Oda.

These crapters are such a waste of time and the worst start to an arc ever. Not even excited/bothered about next weeks chapter at all now. Its not worth following the series weekly anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.