Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
Red Line or Hachinosu Picazarro? Red Line Picazarro is a planet level threat, quite an interesting opponent :hope:
I see the angle here lol but narratively speaking I think it makes more sense for him to fight Franky, with Pluton in mind. Moreover his portrayal is just not cutting it for me atm. That and the island fruit 💀. Will just be one sided kicking & tanking. He won’t even be able to touch Sanji.

I see the angle here lol but narratively speaking I think it makes more sense for him to fight Franky, with Pluton in mind. Moreover his portrayal is just not cutting it for me atm. That and the island fruit 💀. Will just be one sided kicking & tanking. He won’t even be able to touch Sanji.
No BB pirate is enough for our boy Sanji. I like all of them but none as a fighter (except for Kuzan)

• Sanji really needs to show some heavier moves, even Sai was splitting mountains in Dressrosa. Picazarro would be perfect for that. It would turn into a boring fight after a few panels.
  • Lafitte is the best one design-wise, he just doesn't seem a strong physical fighter. The fact he is able to fly is a huge plus. Diamond Lafitte would be amazing :steef:
  • Burgess' fruit is potentially perfect and I like his design, even though I'm not particularly fond of his non-gladiator outfit. Sadly he wasn't that impressive against Law. He cannot fly but his jumping (and landing) skills have been highlighted in Dressrosa so who knows, strong legs can do miracles
  • Kuzan would be perfect, if he weren't a good guy.:kuzanshut:

Drawing the usual parallel between Zoro and Sanji, if Zoro hones his CoO against Shiliew, better CoA should be Sanji's big power up in that fight.
Picazarro fits the most in this case.

No BB pirate is enough for our boy Sanji. I like all of them but none as a fighter (except for Kuzan)

• Sanji really needs to show some heavier moves, even Sai was splitting mountains in Dressrosa. Picazarro would be perfect for that. It would turn into a boring fight after a few panels.
  • Lafitte is the best one design-wise, he just doesn't seem a strong physical fighter. The fact he is able to fly is a huge plus. Diamond Lafitte would be amazing :steef:
  • Burgess' fruit is potentially perfect and I like his design, even though I'm not particularly fond of his non-gladiator outfit. Sadly he wasn't that impressive against Law. He cannot fly but his jumping (and landing) skills have been highlighted in Dressrosa so who knows, strong legs can do miracles
  • Kuzan would be perfect, if he weren't a good guy.:kuzanshut:

Drawing the usual parallel between Zoro and Sanji, if Zoro hones his CoO against Shiliew, better CoA should be Sanji's big power up in that fight.
Picazarro fits the most in this case.
It’s not really clear what the focus is going to be for Zoro v Shiryu to be honest. Sanji was able to detect Absalom pre-ts & haven’t seen it yet but seems like Garp didn’t have an issue detecting Shiryu in the latest episode so it’s still not clear how Oda is gonna challenge Zoro with Shiryu’s fruit.

That aside, on Pizarro as an opponent, albeit a martial artist/CQC type, not to say Sanji’s kicks aren’t heavy but don’t think he’s of that heavy hitting ilk like Garp that just wrecks through everything with sheer strength for example, he’s a type that utilizes speed, combinations & fire to accumulate damage. Sai for example might be able to split a mountain with his shock wave kick but it’d have no impact on someone like Queen whereas Sanji made light work of Queen with Ifrit. So even if Sanji fought Pizarro for example I don’t think we’d see damage levels akin to that of some like Garp for example but could be wrong 🙏🏿. Also don’t think a CoA upgrade is the development route Oda’s going to be going with Sanji, I think it’d most likely be the so called ‘power of love’ ting that’s been emphasized lately. Not that I think Sanji needs a CoA upgrade tbh. There’s a shit ton of characters with more advanced forms of CoA that don’t hold a candle to Sanji. Even without a significant CoA buff, the man is outchea negating Kizaru’s lazer attack with a fricking kick! But yh, point I’m trying to make is Sanji v Pizarro fight is unlikely to look like Garp v Pizzaro for instance, will just be Sanji v another immobile object yet again and a cat and mouse game like Zoro v Pica with Sanji laying in a lot of hits and Pizarro tanking. In other words, a very one dimensional fight. Have the same concerns about Burgess even though I feel he’d make for a more aesthetically looking fight.

Something to keep in mind is that Sanji’s opponents usually have some sort of hax that makes the fight much more difficult for Sanji. Pizarro & Burgess are a bit too direct for that. Laffite on the other can offer that. Not to mention he’s a fellow speed type like Sanji, can fly and is potentially an awakened zoan.

Last edited:
Why is Sanji spaming Ifrit all of a sudden now?
Last Arc Oda never let Sanji use it, even against the Gorosei or Kizaru - but for Luffy for a stupid gag moment.
But now Sanji just spams it for literaly everything lol

Last Arc Oda never let Sanji use it, even against the Gorosei or Kizaru - but for Luffy for a stupid gag moment.
Just a guess, but, why use Diable when you have Ifrit? Oda doesn’t really see things in power levels the way mofos on here do. Ifrit is more aesthetic looking and cuuler than Diable so there’s that. It could also be that Sanji’s grown strong enough to use Ifrit without his exo skeleton.
Anyways regardless of whether Ifrit has now become his base or Oda just forgot to switch his eyebrows or maybe even it being just Sanji using it coz he’s mad at Road. The fact that he’s spamming it is evidence that there isn’t really a down-side to using it ^^

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
he spammed diable jambe as well after learning it.

His attacks aren't some "temporary shit because it depletes my stamina like crazy".
Only thing like that he has so far is if he tries to go into his speed invisible mode for a long period of time.

His attacks aren't some "temporary shit because it depletes my stamina like crazy".
Only thing like that he has so far is if he tries to go into his speed invisible mode for a long period of time.
Sanji is a defensive, speedy, combo-based close quarters fighter who relies on volume to rack up damage. His power ups have always been and always will be lower in power but also much lower in cost. Oda also likes to keep Sanji active throughout the arcs so he can play the protector role, giving him a heavily taxing power would work against his utility. The only thing I wish is that Oda continued to draw Ifrit in the way he did in the color spread where it goes all the way to his knee and also added a feature where Sanjis hair turns partly black when using his Germa powers, this way he won't forget, since a detail as little as Sanjis eyebrow is easy to forget.

Just a guess, but, why use Diable when you have Ifrit? Oda doesn’t really see things in power levels the way mofos on here do. Ifrit is more aesthetic looking and cuuler than Diable so there’s that. It could also be that Sanji’s grown strong enough to use Ifrit without his exo skeleton.
Anyways regardless of whether Ifrit has now become his base or Oda just forgot to switch his eyebrows or maybe even it being just Sanji using it coz he’s mad at Road. The fact that he’s spamming it is evidence that there isn’t really a down-side to using it ^^
It's not a power level thing, i just find it weird how Sanji didn't use it against Top Tiers when it mattered, but now spams it for every little thing like a cat or a net.
The question ''Why use DJ if you can use Ifrit'' is usualy not Oda's style. Oda is stil gonna have luffy use G2 or G3 for example, even if you could just use G4 to get it done easier. And i am sure DJ is also stil gonna be used.
It just seemed overkill for those things.

Yes he did, but even there it wasn't for every little thing. After EL he used it only against Oars, Moria and than the Pacifista's. (Maybe Absalom, don't remember)

I kinda have the feeling, because Sanji is spamming it like that, that it will also lose it's ''power'' - can't think of a better word. What i mean is, DJ was crazy when he first used it in EL, burning even Jabura's Bones and make him cough up a lot of blood - focusing on it's burning effect - but now DJ seems to not really have that type of effect, it just seems like a normal kick at this point and the fire doesn't really mean much.
Ifrit i feel like is also gonna end up like this - the heat should be insane and showcased more imo, but i doubt Oda gonna really do it.

Is that really Ifrit tho? His eyebrows weren't flipped, and so far Oda has been very consistent with that

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ion-and-w-of-science-improving-at-once.61219/
It's obviously Ifrit lol

Last edited: