Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Kuzan Matching Garp the Fist?
Yeah you should try reading the manga some time. Or rather, you should try learning how to actually read since you thought I was arguing Fujitora > Big Mom in terms of durability lmfao.

It's easy enough understand
I mean you couldn’t even understand the question I asked you five seconds ago so how would you know what is easy to understand and what isn’t? Lmfao

Shin, ouhon and mouten’s rivalry/relationship is much more healthy, genuine and believable than anything oda could churn out.

Luffy is the golden child, and everyone else gets scraps. The 3B bounty thing was the most artificial shit ever, it’s just oda saying “these guys are still supernova rivals, pls ignore the fact that I gave Luffy 3 advanced haki types and the most broken fruit in the world”
Is it a problem that he mastered 3 haki types after fighting a yonko? Then show me who koby fight to unlock to Advcoc . The devil fruit issue has become really boring, it's not really a problem, you don't even realize what you're asking for, you sure about luffy not being able to beat kaido before devil fruit awakening, and now you're bashing the fruit awakening "how can luffy's fruit be special", you ignored the real problem, kaido's power was unclear, was increasing and decreasing it as Oda wanted, so a lot of things got messed up.

Really so torn with this arc lol. On one hand Ive been waiting since WCI hyped Elbaf's appearance to get invested in its lore and possible payoff for Usopp or BM herself (lol). On the otherhand the arc just feels like another cog in the machine if Loki is actually the main villain.

Dont get me wrong I dont have a big issue with it, but the nature of this series being so long and the fact that Oda still introduces new/unexplored concepts like the Burned Scar Man or Rocks, to which neither might not be addressed here is crazy to me lol.

It just means that even after this possibly 100 chapter long arc, we still have these concepts to address along with everything else.

The best Im hoping for is if this does in fact bring Big Mom back, Kaido is back too all to service the Rocks plot and somehow tie it to Loki, even if right now it makes little sense.

Really so torn with this arc lol. On one hand Ive been waiting since WCI hyped Elbaf's appearance to get invested in its lore and possible payoff for Usopp or BM herself (lol). On the otherhand the arc just feels like another cog in the machine if Loki is actually the main villain.

Dont get me wrong I dont have a big issue with it, but the nature of this series being so long and the fact that Oda still introduces new/unexplored concepts like the Burned Scar Man or Rocks, to which neither might not be addressed here is crazy to me lol.

It just means that even after this possibly 100 chapter long arc, we still have these concepts to address along with everything else.

The best Im hoping for is if this does in fact bring Big Mom back, Kaido is back too all to service the Rocks plot and somehow tie it to Loki, even if right now it makes little sense.
Someone needs to tell Oda that not all major mysteries need to be bookended until the final 5% of the manga

Is it a problem that he mastered 3 haki types after fighting a yonko? Then show me who koby fight to unlock to Advcoc . The devil fruit issue has become really boring, it's not really a problem, you don't even realize what you're asking for, you sure about luffy not being able to beat kaido before devil fruit awakening, and now you're bashing the fruit awakening "how can luffy's fruit be special", you ignored the real problem, kaido's power was unclear, was increasing and decreasing it as Oda wanted, so a lot of things got messed up.
Erm, my point was that kid and law get scraps and can't hold a candle to luffy; not that luffy is getting too many PUs.

Act 3 being bad and Gear 5 being ass is a different discussion.