One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
I don't really like the idea of roger being a swordsman... I always thought he was a haki-brawler like garp
Brawlers and swordsmen are usually Oda's go-to power duo dynamic (Luffy/Zoro, Smoker/Tashigi, Koby/Helmeppo, etc), might've been another one of those.

Agreed, if Kizaru fights any straw hat, it's Zoro. By the time the Admirals are still relevant threats to the SH's, only Zoro/Luffy will be strong enough to beat them. But the color yellow + kicking apparently makes it more likely for Sanji smh..
Sanji's color isn't even yellow, it's blue. Usopp is yellow.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lmao Zoro can kick as well. LS kick is the most basic Kizaru move ever that he uses on fodders.
Post automatically merged:

I'd agree with you if I haven't seen high tier fights in One Piece.

There is a completed high tier fight between Luffy and Katakuri that the world knows about through Big news Morgan yet there is no implication of someone like Kaido giving a shit about that duel.

When a duel is called "Stuff of legend" by someone like WB and said to have put entire grand line in shock, I think it has to have been Akainu/Aokiji level duel not Katakuri/Luffy level duel.
Katakuri's fight was completely trash. Look to Doffy vs Luffy, and an entire country was almost ended/destroyed and the landscape changed forever. A High Tier fight for them is possible, so long as either Shanks/Mihawk doesn't have trashcan level DC.

Mihawk vs Shanks
Zoro vs Sanji
Sanji vs Koby
Koby Hate Train
Mihawk vs Shanks part 2
I think I am starting to lean towards Mihawk ~ Shanks over Mihawk > Shanks.

It just feels to me like titles may not be end all be all.
Well unless its main characters like Luffy or Zoro who will probably surpass all pirates and swordsmen respectively.

Though I don't think Roger was stronger than everyone else despite being PK. I think guys like WB and Garp were equal or nigh equals with him.

I mean this is Shounen, I think when Zoro decided that his ambition is to become strongest swordsman in the world, basic shounen troupe suggests that he will be strongest swordsman ever.

Although I never bought Roger is level above current top tiers nonsense anyways, there he is teaming up with Garp to defeat Rox. Honestly think both Whitebeard and Kaido are stronger than Roger.

EoS Zoro will proabably be stronger than Roger as well and Luffy might be a whole tier above Roger.
They were all young and not in their prime. Sengoku literally says In the spoilers they grow way stronger later on.

Katakuri's fight was completely trash. Look to Doffy vs Luffy, and an entire country was almost ended/destroyed and the landscape changed forever. A High Tier fight for them is possible, so long as either Shanks/Mihawk doesn't have trashcan level DC.
I am talking more about the impact the fight had on the world.
Luffy vs Doflamingo fight itself surely wasn't portrayed as something Whitebeard would consider a legendary historical event.

Katakuri vs Luffy took place in mirror world and most of it got destroyed

We already knew that Roger used a gun and sword.

But the vocal minority of WSS cultist did not like this.

So we are again at alfa!
Yea so it seems he is a gunner too
That's way better
But I don't get the storm thing, that happened to luffy too

Status
Not open for further replies.