Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
That's not good enough

Vote Lynch Yoho

What's your reads
I've mostly been trying to figure out who brainiac could be since he's the biggest threat imo and I think it's someone not very active in the chat

However who I find the most suspicious at least for now

Is Sir Yasheen and Fushi

Yasheen was quick with it, when it comes to covering his tracks after being lie detected and Fushi was quick to believe his claims I think its possible the two are connected either both scum or another bad faction

Sir may not be telling the truth and Fushi for the most part is a trusted player, so he could boost Yasheen claim

That's the thought I'm working through now

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I've mostly been trying to figure out who brainiac could be since he's the biggest threat imo and I think it's someone not very active in the chat

However who I find the most suspicious at least for now

Is Sir Yasheen and Fushi

Yasheen was quick with it, when it comes to covering his tracks after being lie detected and Fushi was quick to believe his claims I think its possible the two are connected either both scum or another bad faction

Sir may not be telling the truth and Fushi for the most part is a trusted player, so he could boost Yasheen claim

That's the thought I'm working through now
So do you think Fuji is trying to take control over the narrative, and also that he would be so brazen as to team up with his mate in the open?
I'm just trying to see how this story plays out in your mind
You're going to embrace me with a hug? That's sweet but I don't hug DWEEBS

Who said anything about hugging?

I'm jumping you, maddabtich

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
So do you think Fuji is trying to take control over the narrative, and also that he would be so brazen as to team up with his mate in the open?
I'm just trying to see how this story plays out in your mind

Who said anything about hugging?

I'm jumping you, maddabtich
Exactly what i think