Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
The insecurity that the Loki’s character is rising is kinda weird ngl:okay:

I mean I do not think that Loki is stronger than Kaido BUT One Piece is a shonen nekketsu and in this genre of litterature the new threat (and I do not think that Loki is one) is stronger than the last threat.
So at one point Luffy will fight someone stronger than Kaido because, yes, Kaido will be powercrept. Which is also why, the latter a character show his strength the stronger he is.
Bit sad when you're so invested in a pre-final saga villain (as much as he was hyped) that you gotta be insecure and get worked up over every new strong character introduced instead of just enjoying the hype lol

The insecurity that the Loki’s character is rising is kinda weird ngl:okay:

I mean I do not think that Loki is stronger than Kaido BUT One Piece is a shonen nekketsu and in this genre of litterature the new threat (and I do not think that Loki is one) is stronger than the last threat.
So at one point Luffy will fight someone stronger than Kaido because, yes, Kaido will be powercrept. Which is also why, the latter a character show his strength the stronger he is.
It's Yonkover:risitameh:

The part where he had to get carried away because he could no longer walk after getting his ass beat by Lucci:gokulaugh:
What do you mean he could no longer walk? He was literally about to attack Lucci again and Jinbei stopped him and gave him free Uber ride.

He couldn't walk but overpower jinbeis throw, swing his sword and flip a character who stomps Luffy low diff?

The person who was actually carried was Luffy.

Full Power - All Out - Blood Lusted - Gear 5th - Joy Boy Sperm - Used 4 Named attacks and did next to 0 damage to Lucci - Couldn't save santomaru - Passed out and had to be carried.

Well rested - 100% strength Lucci - Turned into a mummy from one hit.

Once again I ask you to get off the drugs and behave like a normal human being and accept that Zoro brutally stomps Luffy anytime they fight.

Cowardji's exoskeleton ass was twerking in fear the moment he heard luffy and zoro wanna go. Who's gonna protect poorji then?

"Quickly gotta grab my life insurance in these dangerous lands full of top tier cats!!"
:kobeha:
So a frightened Sanjinos squeeze with one hand can hold back a gigachad CoC user that is stronger than the sun god TM by worstgen?
:finally: Elbaf didn't really started yet already a feat @nik87
:sanmoji:

Loki looks way better than expected - i expected an Orochi 2.0 after the silhouette - yeah we also had Kaidou and his silhouette, but you never know with Oda.
But Lance overhyped him imo - might change my mind with a better quality pic