Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

I don't know, I haven't felt Ratchet's presence much at all - however, that may also be due part to my erratic attendence to the game, so I can't say anything too certain.
preaching to the Choir lol

However - the content that I have bore witness to has seemed.. leaving something to desired

Might have to do my due dilligence and isolate his posts - but that means I have to do work..

Ive seen a bit of Ratchet arguing, albeit glancing it, but it does feel like Ratchet. Cant say if thats AI, but it feels like him lol

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Isn't he the one that if we don't take him out he basically automatically wins
I'm not even going to bother atp lmao, nobody is able to read by the looks of it lmao

I've had this discussion one too many times lmao, all I'll say is go back and read.

preaching to the Choir lol

Ive seen a bit of Ratchet arguing, albeit glancing it, but it does feel like Ratchet. Cant say if thats AI, but it feels like him lol
He's not on my priority list at this point in time to be quite honest

Isn't he the one that if we don't take him out he basically automatically wins
I think he wins if he manages his goal even after all of scum is dead. He is hostile indie, and I think ends the game if he wins since iirc Ar
I'm not even going to bother atp lmao, nobody is able to read by the looks of it lmao

I've had this discussion one too many times lmao, all I'll say is go back and read.

He's not on my priority list at this point in time to be quite honest
lol fair

Ratchet has done nothing but deflect all of yesterday when people would ask them questions they’d give responses that avoided saying anything as if he was worried about a lie detector.

Meanwhile pot didn’t know that green abilities aren’t town this game which means he doesn’t have town abilities himself
In other words you're saying he slipped?

I'll agree that Ratchet has seemed reduced this time around, but personally I fail to connect the dots to where this is incriminating.

Not saying that he's off the table, but he appears to me more as a apathetic townie, rather than lazy scum.

But I'll keep an eye open, Sir Yasheen.

And the other eye on you..

Yeah pot 100% slipped bros def not town
I just didn't pay attention to the colors this time around lmao, everyone has done it at some point
If anything I would be more attentive about that if I was on a team