Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I just had this post in mind, so let us cross-examine here now

BTW town has this base ability/super ability/assist abilities

While Mafia and Indies have this base ability/super ability/assist abilities

The only time you will see Mafia and indies actual alignment colors is when they do a Base or Super ability before hand same as towns realy color alignment showing up in the right ups.

Don't look far into it, just a aesthetic choice for the trinity of abilities and their evil counterparts
Though, it seems that I may have to surrender on this point. Clearly one part has green names, while the 2 last has purple.

But, I do find it curious why 4 green names appear and only 2 purple.
Cult having FK seems improbable, but I am slightly curious as to why this disparity is here - is it just simply an activity issue, or is purple cult with FK?

(Don't want to make any wild claims)

But I will concur that it seems you are more probably correct in the assesment

Though, it seems that I may have to surrender on this point. Clearly one part has green names, while the 2 last has purple.

Cult having FK seems improbable, but I am slightly curious as to why this disparity is here - is it just simply an activity issue, or is purple cult with FK?

It is possible that Purple has more AFKs

I've deduced you're conspiring with compromised scum, how do you plead to this allegation?

To be more clear, I have reason to believe that you are in fact a co-conspirator with Sir Yasheen - and possibly [REDACTED] as well.

What we need from you today is your full and undivided cooperation in the investigation, okay?
What are you basing these accusations of ?

Saber

King of Knights

so
there's this green-named ability right below the 2 purple ones
it doesn't feature a purple named character in it but its name is acid flower, so it's pretty obvious it's from joker, i think you can add him to purple mafia, so it makes 3

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What are you basing these accusations of ?
This will be the last post I reply to before I take a time out (I've said it 5 times already)

But it is part due to my impression of your gameplay, to me it seems that you are playing more reactionary and safe compared to what I would usually expect from a Town!Worst.

You've proven yourself to be a force to be reckoned with, and as such you definitely have earned yourself the burden of expectation.

That is shortly summarized the more tangible reasons I have you as a person of interest, I will not disclose to you the second half of the equation just yet, however if you're feeling curious enough - I'm sure you'll be able to connect the dots if you dig through my receipts.

as a bonus meme, I feel that your interactions with Yasheen appear to be very superficial and possibly is an attempt to distance yourself from them.

This will be the last post I reply to before I take a time out (I've said it 5 times already)

But it is part due to my impression of your gameplay, to me it seems that you are playing more reactionary and safe compared to what I would usually expect from a Town!Worst.

You've proven yourself to be a force to be reckoned with, and as such you definitely have earned yourself the burden of expectation.

That is shortly summarized the more tangible reasons I have you as a person of interest, I will not disclose to you the second half of the equation just yet, however if you're feeling curious enough - I'm sure you'll be able to connect the dots if you dig through my receipts.

as a bonus meme, I feel that your interactions with Yasheen appear to be very superficial and possibly is an attempt to distance yourself from them.

Fk I knew I shouldn't have showed off back then :(

Jokes aside I agree with what u say :)

But I'm still town! I just don't have the time / energy rn