Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Overseer of the Holy Kekko Wars
‎
I just had this post in mind, so let us cross-examine here now

BTW town has this base ability/super ability/assist abilities

While Mafia and Indies have this base ability/super ability/assist abilities

The only time you will see Mafia and indies actual alignment colors is when they do a Base or Super ability before hand same as towns realy color alignment showing up in the right ups.

Don't look far into it, just a aesthetic choice for the trinity of abilities and their evil counterparts
Though, it seems that I may have to surrender on this point. Clearly one part has green names, while the 2 last has purple.

But, I do find it curious why 4 green names appear and only 2 purple.
Cult having FK seems improbable, but I am slightly curious as to why this disparity is here - is it just simply an activity issue, or is purple cult with FK?

(Don't want to make any wild claims)

But I will concur that it seems you are more probably correct in the assesment
 
I just had this post in mind, so let us cross-examine here now



Though, it seems that I may have to surrender on this point. Clearly one part has green names, while the 2 last has purple.

But, I do find it curious why 4 green names appear and only 2 purple.
Cult having FK seems improbable, but I am slightly curious as to why this disparity is here - is it just simply an activity issue, or is purple cult with FK?

(Don't want to make any wild claims)

But I will concur that it seems you are more probably correct in the assesment
It is possible that Purple has more AFKs
 

Worst

Custom title
‎
I've deduced you're conspiring with compromised scum, how do you plead to this allegation?

To be more clear, I have reason to believe that you are in fact a co-conspirator with Sir Yasheen - and possibly [REDACTED] as well.

What we need from you today is your full and undivided cooperation in the investigation, okay?
What are you basing these accusations of ?
 

Saber

King of Knights
‎
I just had this post in mind, so let us cross-examine here now



Though, it seems that I may have to surrender on this point. Clearly one part has green names, while the 2 last has purple.

But, I do find it curious why 4 green names appear and only 2 purple.
Cult having FK seems improbable, but I am slightly curious as to why this disparity is here - is it just simply an activity issue, or is purple cult with FK?

(Don't want to make any wild claims)

But I will concur that it seems you are more probably correct in the assesment
so
there's this green-named ability right below the 2 purple ones
it doesn't feature a purple named character in it but its name is acid flower, so it's pretty obvious it's from joker, i think you can add him to purple mafia, so it makes 3
 

MangoSenpai

Overseer of the Holy Kekko Wars
‎
What are you basing these accusations of ?
This will be the last post I reply to before I take a time out (I've said it 5 times already)

But it is part due to my impression of your gameplay, to me it seems that you are playing more reactionary and safe compared to what I would usually expect from a Town!Worst.

You've proven yourself to be a force to be reckoned with, and as such you definitely have earned yourself the burden of expectation.

That is shortly summarized the more tangible reasons I have you as a person of interest, I will not disclose to you the second half of the equation just yet, however if you're feeling curious enough - I'm sure you'll be able to connect the dots if you dig through my receipts.


as a bonus meme, I feel that your interactions with Yasheen appear to be very superficial and possibly is an attempt to distance yourself from them.

 

Worst

Custom title
‎
This will be the last post I reply to before I take a time out (I've said it 5 times already)

But it is part due to my impression of your gameplay, to me it seems that you are playing more reactionary and safe compared to what I would usually expect from a Town!Worst.

You've proven yourself to be a force to be reckoned with, and as such you definitely have earned yourself the burden of expectation.

That is shortly summarized the more tangible reasons I have you as a person of interest, I will not disclose to you the second half of the equation just yet, however if you're feeling curious enough - I'm sure you'll be able to connect the dots if you dig through my receipts.


as a bonus meme, I feel that your interactions with Yasheen appear to be very superficial and possibly is an attempt to distance yourself from them.

Fk I knew I shouldn't have showed off back then :(

Jokes aside I agree with what u say :)

But I'm still town! I just don't have the time / energy rn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top