Chapter Discussion Why does the giant believe that the world would be destroyed if Loki was released?

The same giant who said they managed to capture Loki by having to use all of their warriors also stated this :

The world being brought to ruin might be a hyperbole as I doubt Loki would be able to face the WG, but this does suggest that the giants believe they have no chance containing him again which is odd if he simply lost fairly from getting overpowered.
I wonder if they only managed to stop him the first time through a way that wouldn't work a second time? Loki was still exhausted/wounded after defeating the king to get his fruit? maybe seastone trap?

What you guys think?

Pure hyperbole unless you think that fucker can solo the entire world on its own

At least WB has shown that he can affect Island 10000 kms away with the Gura and shift the tectonic Plates.

Only Character so far which on paper can indeed fuck up the OP World is Tot Musica

It's because of his Eyes,
Loki have Access to "Infinite" Future Sight imo, meaning unlike FS Users who can see One Future, Loki can see All Possible Futures,
Meaning He knows Exactly what's gonna happen

So imagine He grew up warning Elbaph about Upcoming Disasters & They end up True,
However, his Story is Opposite of Usopp, meaning They both eventually became disliked by their People but for Opposite Reasons,
While Syrup Village Hated Usopp's Lies, Elbaph Hated Loki's Truth

Why? Because i believe somehow Elbaph Warriors were led to believe that Loki's Eyes don't actually see the Future, They actually bring it!
They believe his Eyes are like a Curse or Jinx or bring Disasters

For example, Loki could have Prophesized Death of his Father, not actually Killed him, but Elbaph People believe He Fated his Death using his Eyes. It's like imagine if People knew that Usopp's Lies become Reality, They would blame him for anything Evil He says

This is why They believe Loki can End Everything if He is released, He is simply "The Accursed Prince".
He was born with those Eyes, it's not related to his DF

It's connected with Norse mythology and Ragnarok which is final battle between Jotuns ( Giants ) and Gods and destruction of world. In Norse mythology Loki is also chained and his chains will break when Ragnarok starts.

It's connected with Norse mythology and Ragnarok which is final battle between Jotuns ( Giants ) and Gods and destruction of world. In Norse mythology Loki is also chained and his chains will break when Ragnarok starts.
This thread is not about the inspiration, but the in-universe explanation. What makes the fodder giant believe Loki could potentially be a worldwide threat? And if he is, how did they imprison him in the first place?
Post automatically merged:

I mean Elizabello's King Punch was said to be capable of KOing even an Emperor
Imagine it's just that simple. Loki is the only one capable of loading a King Punch strong enough to destroy everything in its path, island after island after island. He needs ten days to load the attack, so you can easily take care of Loki, but if he is successful in loading it: then it's game over.