Hamas did take it, did you read? Misappropriation is what they deny.
You're trying to play semantics, here is another article that explains it in more clear terms

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/oct/12/eu-aid-palestinians-hamas-brussels-crisis
That suspending aid was even considered, and remains a possibility, is mind-boggling. If the goal is to punish Hamas, stopping European aid makes no sense. The EU and its member states do not fund Hamas.
Even Israel has claimed no evidence of EU money going into Hamas pockets.
I believe this topic is done, if you'd like to know how Hamas is funded, here is a reuters article about it:
https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...lobal-finance-maze-israels-sights-2023-10-16/

100% true, the superior culture is clearly one that embraces land theft and defends rape. Thats who we should be giving billions of dollars to!”

Lol

this literally implies we don’t give money to the other shit culture.
Nope, this is just you putting words I didn't say in my mouth.

Because it’s irrelevant to my comment. You’re the one who brought up money

Gaza has a shit culture, killing gay people for just existing, selling off and buying women is downright atrocious. Don’t get triggered at the fact that most of us find stuff like that disgusting. Instead ask yourself why do you have such an emotional response to this? Are you okay with that culture?
I brought up money in regards to Israel, you said we give to Palestinians too. I showed you the massive difference in the aid we send and how much of it reaches its final destination and how the US treats both, it then became "irrelevant" to you, is this because you couldn't argue the idea of equivalence between them anymore ?

There is a MASSIVE difference in the aid we send in both type and amount to these two "shitty" cultures. That was the point, and I think I've proven it quite well.

As for the culture:
killing gay people for just existing,
Not gonna argue this point rn.
selling off and buying women
Care to elaborate ? I'd like to hear more on this topic.

Also, not sure which part of my post is "emotional" or me being "triggered", you sounded like a magatard when you use stuff like that Roo :kobeha:

Also, more genocidal intent to add to the hundreds of other ones Israeli terrorists have made clear regarding Palestine:

Followed by genocidal actions:
https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/...nsed-israel-army-schools-burned-men-kidnapped

They are going from one refuge to another, taking away the men and sending the women and children to other places while bombing them. They destroy every place in their wake to prevent people from returning. The Generals' plan, the "final solution" of Israel for north Gaza is well under way.

According to the plan, anyone who chooses to stay would be considered a Hamas operative and could be killed.
Don't want to hear any delusional retarded drivel that tries to deny this anymore.

You're trying to play semantics, here is another article that explains it in more clear terms

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/oct/12/eu-aid-palestinians-hamas-brussels-crisis

I believe this topic is done, if you'd like to know how Hamas is funded, here is a reuters article about it:
https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...lobal-finance-maze-israels-sights-2023-10-16/

Nope, this is just you putting words I didn't say in my mouth.

I brought up money in regards to Israel, you said we give to Palestinians too. I showed you the massive difference in the aid we send and how much of it reaches its final destination and how the US treats both, it then became "irrelevant" to you, is this because you couldn't argue the idea of equivalence between them anymore ?

There is a MASSIVE difference in the aid we send in both type and amount to these two "shitty" cultures. That was the point, and I think I've proven it quite well.

As for the culture:

Not gonna argue this point rn.

Care to elaborate ? I'd like to hear more on this topic.

Also, not sure which part of my post is "emotional" or me being "triggered", you sounded like a magatard when you use stuff like that Roo :kobeha:
You literally brought up money in your initial comment. Me criticizing the culture had nothing to do with money.

You did have an emotional response because nowhere in comment was the money sent to either side relevant. Again, I can easily call out bad behavior even from the U.S like I mentioned before. i don’t share this stupid tribalism you have

oh and the woman being sold is here
https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cpw5v077nyjo.amp

Also, more genocidal intent to add to the hundreds of other ones Israeli terrorists have made clear regarding Palestine:

Followed by genocidal actions:
https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/...nsed-israel-army-schools-burned-men-kidnapped

They are going from one refuge to another, taking away the men and sending the women and children to other places while bombing them. They destroy every place in their wake to prevent people from returning. The Generals' plan, the "final solution" of Israel for north Gaza is well under way.

Don't want to hear any delusional retarded drivel that tries to deny this anymore.
Culture tho

You literally brought up money in your initial comment. Me criticizing the culture had nothing to do with money.

You did have an emotional response because nowhere in comment was the money sent to either side relevant. Again, I can easily call out bad behavior even from the U.S like I mentioned before. i don’t share this stupid tribalism you have
The USA is still supporting one of those shitty cultures in ways unseen before, much more than the other shitty culture. That was my point and I was correct in my assessment.

This is one singular woman that was literally kidnapped by ISIS (one of the most vile organizations in recent history) and trafficked into Gaza, this equates having a culture that supports selling women somehow ? Lmao

And here I thought I somehow missed the weekly bride market my culture was supposed to hold. :milaugh:

Not sure how that reflects on Gazan's culture somehow, but I advise you to meet actual Arabs and see their culture for yourself. If you think Isis or its adjacents are somehow a proper representative of cultures in the region, then you might as well be stuck in time.

The USA is still supporting one of those shitty cultures in ways unseen before, much more than the other shitty culture. That was my point and I was correct in my assessment.

This is one singular woman that was literally kidnapped by ISIS (one of the most vile organizations in recent history) and trafficked into Gaza, this equates having a culture that supports selling women somehow ? Lmao

And here I thought I somehow missed the weekly bride market my culture was supposed to hold. :milaugh:

Not sure how that reflects on Gazan's culture somehow, but I advise you to meet actual Arabs and see their culture for yourself. If you think Isis or its adjacents are somehow a proper representative of cultures in the region, then you might as well be stuck in time.
The fact this is allowed speaks to the normalization of it.

Why would I need to speak to an Arab about Gaza? Just like retard in Paris you guys can’t read what I’ve said. I said the culture in Gaza is shit, not all Arabs because there’s no such thing as a monolithic Arab culture. The Saudi and Yemeni for example are very different than Syrians Iraqi etc

Here is the tribalism I am speaking of. You saw my comment as an attack on all Arabs. If you were to said “NJ is a shithole” I wouldn’t give a fuck because my brain isn’t wired to defend the indefensible

I'm glad this emotional kid got exposed as just another emotional-response merchant months ago by Uncle Van on topics regarding internal US politics.
When your first response to a topic is full of name calling, insults, and putting words in people's mouths, this might be too much for you.

I'm glad this emotional kid got exposed as just another emotional-response merchant months ago by Uncle Van on topics regarding internal US politics.
When your first response to a topic is full of name calling, insults, and putting words in people's mouths, this might be too much for you.
You literally insulted me lmao

What a cry bully. People like you can’t handle what they dish out :milaugh:

Also when did Van expose me again?

There's rumours going around that some of the destroyed places in certain areas of Palestine are being "redeveloped" for real estate purposes. A clip shown below.
Yea, a literal land grab

I thought the idea of brute force colonialism (the one where an opposing nation takes over a different nation) was a thing of the past? Ngl it sucks bad that we have to witness what's happening with Palestine right now because an entire population shouldn't be punished for the mistakes of terrorists that are "relatively few" in number.

Last edited:
The fact this is allowed speaks to the normalization of it.
"allowed"
This isn't allowed, it was the Iraqi gov that even got the info about the girl and then started the effort to get her out of there.

Why would I need to speak to an Arab about Gaza? Just like retard in Paris you guys can’t read what I’ve said. I said the culture in Gaza is shit, not all Arabs because there’s no such thing as a monolithic Arab culture. The Saudi and Yemeni for example are very different than Syrians Iraqi etc

Here is the tribalism I am speaking of. You saw my comment as an attack on all Arabs. If you were to said “NJ is a shithole” I wouldn’t give a fuck because my brain isn’t wired to defend the indefensible
I didn't tell you to talk to an Arab just about Gaza, just in general lol. Meet arabs from different countries and see for yourself how their culture is different in your eyes.

Arabic culture isnt a monolith, but it is very similar to each other. This is coming from someone who spends time daily in university/work with arabs from almost every country in the middle east.

"allowed"
This isn't allowed, it was the Iraqi gov that even got the info about the girl and then started the effort to get her out of there.

I didn't tell you to talk to an Arab just about Gaza, just in general lol. Meet arabs from different countries and see for yourself how their culture is different in your eyes.

Arabic culture isnt a monolith, but it is very similar to each other. This is coming from someone who spends time daily in university/work with arabs from almost every country in the middle east.
Sharing similarities doesn’t mean they’re the same, ergo why it’s irrelevant. You dismissed my comment by saying I’m basing all Arab culture with ISIS or some insane belief but youre basically doing that indirectly. For ex, Salafist are compromised of a lot of Arabs, so by your own words I can just ask them about it.

So no, I’m not going to ask a guy from Oman about the culture in Gaza lol.

Sharing similarities doesn’t mean they’re the same, ergo why it’s irrelevant. You dismissed my comment by saying I’m basing all Arab culture with ISIS or some insane belief but youre basically doing that indirectly. For ex, Salafist are compromised of a lot of Arabs, so by your own words I can just ask them about it.

So no, I’m not going to ask a guy from Oman about the culture in Gaza lol.
If you think the Gazan culture is synonymous with ISIS, then you may as well make that a blanket statement on Arabs since they are much more similar than different to each other.
Taking the story of a woman trafficked by ISIS into Gaza -who nobody even knew the status of until a few months ago- as a reason to say Gazans buy and sell women as part of their culture is telling me enough.

Ask a guy in Oman his assessment of other arabs, then tell me what you find out.

You’re not a native english speaker, or too bright at all. Naturally you might not understand colloquial terms or English based political jargon.
Of course I understood but it was some funny wording, considering that they've been trying to kill him twice or thrice already. By the way, I see that you often like judging people on their English skills, perhaps I should tell you that no-one cares about your colonialist language.

Last edited:
I work for a company that helps supply weapons to, among other countries, Israel.

Im also involved in a bunch of Jewish organizations and several of the people I interact with in these orgs are professional pro-Israel propagandists. Others who aren’t propagandists are ardent supporters of the war. They keep telling me that “Israel needs to do this” and that it will somehow lead to peace.

Not everyone in these orgs are bad, I met tons of great people. But every time Israel comes up, I always just let them go off about how the war is a necessity, and keep my thoughts to myself. I want to be part of the community and I don’t want to say something that will make people dislike me.

This stuff has been bothering me for quite some time and I don’t think I can handle it anymore.

I feel like I’m legit complicit in a genocide. Like those Germans who looked the other way when the Holocaust happened.

Idk if I’ll really go through with it. But I feel like I need to get a new job and find new friends.