[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I'm trying to get some attention on you, you've been completely absent with hunting. Wanna say something about that?
By using some weak sauce bait?

I can see why you think that tbh but this game falls pretty badly with my rota. I have late shifts and am working when the phase is active while I sleep the for the other hours.

Anyway as of rn, I still stand by my day 1 reading since nothing substantial has occurred. Cobra/Gambit is my main sus with Cobra being the most suspect. He mirrors me on the last game, probably even worse.

I really don't like reverse susing and never have used such a tactic, but your argument against me is so bad I'm almost tempted to do so.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Marimo and Melon feels like town vs town to me, y’all are nitpicking each other when you need to focus on other things.

I see.

Anyway, I agree with others on you, you have been more helpful and cooperative this game, unlike your usual self.
Are you Townie @Tac? 👀
Post automatically merged:

Good thing since I look fwd to your opinion.
Is this just you misreading TAC? Feels oddly complimentary, and the way you set it up makes me wonder if this was an intentional deflection...

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
By using some weak sauce bait?

I can see why you think that tbh but this game falls pretty badly with my rota. I have late shifts and am working when the phase is active while I sleep the for the other hours.

Anyway as of rn, I still stand by my day 1 reading since nothing substantial has occurred. Cobra/Gambit is my main sus with Cobra being the most suspect. He mirrors me on the last game, probably even worse.

I really don't like reverse susing and never have used such a tactic, but your argument against me is so bad I'm almost tempted to do so.
Which argument? The doc definition or trying to get attention on you?
You're tempted to place a vote on me when you have suspected cobra/gambit for much longer? Do you honestly believe Cobra looks better to you than me, just for me trying to tease you a bit?

There are a lot of things happening, focus the little time you have on that.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Which argument? The doc definition or trying to get attention on you?
You're tempted to place a vote on me when you have suspected cobra/gambit for much longer? Do you honestly believe Cobra looks better to you than me, just for me trying to tease you a bit?

There are a lot of things happening, focus the little time you have on that.
Doc definition is weak sauce. Your stane on inactivity is better.

No when did I say I would vote you? I said reverse sus, as in you will be sus in my eyes due to that weak argument.

I'm still thinking about lynching Cobra first and foremost if you didn't get that from my earlier post.

stance*

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Marimo and Melon feels like town vs town to me, y’all are nitpicking each other when you need to focus on other things.

Is this just you misreading TAC? Feels oddly complimentary, and the way you set it up makes me wonder if this was an intentional deflection...
Should we be worried about this post though? Gambit didn't single it out.
The quote that Nat put here goes along with what you said

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The quote that Nat put here goes along with what you said
Yeah...if YTW was truly fishing for reactions like he claimed (and admitting that is weird in itself), he should have held the line. Copping to what he did isn’t damning by itself, but the nascent buddy-buddy dynamic between proven scum TAC and suspicious YTW certainly casts it in a different light. Think I’m still sussing Cobra harder, but I’d like to hear what Yo has to say.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Doc definition is weak sauce. Your stane on inactivity is better.

No when did I say I would vote you? I said reverse sus, as in you will be sus in my eyes due to that weak argument.

I'm still thinking about lynching Cobra first and foremost if you didn't get that from my earlier post.

stance*
You're right, I meant sus instead of vote.

But the days are short, take advantage of the hours while you can Marimo Vote Lynch Marimo @AL sama

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You're right, I meant sus instead of vote.

But the days are short, take advantage of the hours while you can Marimo Vote Lynch Marimo @AL sama
I really think this is a mistake...Marimo being confused about the mechanics is the same as me not knowing the difference between jester and SK. Not defending other parts of his argument, but we’re both relatively new players in a game with hundreds of different rules, regulations, and styles of play; it’s easy to get confused by what’s going on, especially since every round on this forum has one of several distinct setups.

He hasn’t been as proactive in scum hunting, true, but half of the players are largely inactive. For instance, @Fallen Prince has been absent since the phase began, and @RayanOO came in for a little bit before slinking back to the peripherals. Still don’t know the former’s meta too well, since it seems like he’s super busy whenever we play, but this falls in line with how the latter has acted as scum/SK. Of the two, Rayan makes me more uneasy.

@Cobra. Where you at? We’d all benefit from you explaining a few things.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
:sweat:
Call me when you get me lynched scum. Gonna go sleep
Sleep well scum <3

I really think this is a mistake...Marimo being confused about the mechanics is the same as me not knowing the difference between jester and SK. Not defending other parts of his argument, but we’re both relatively new players in a game with hundreds of different rules, regulations, and styles of play; it’s easy to get confused by what’s going on, especially since every round on this forum has one of several distinct setups.

He hasn’t been as proactive in scum hunting, true, but half of the players are largely inactive. For instance, @Fallen Prince has been absent since the phase began, and @RayanOO came in for a little bit before slinking back to the peripherals. Still don’t know the former’s meta too well, since it seems like he’s super busy whenever we play, but this falls in line with how the latter has acted as scum/SK. Of the two, Rayan makes me more uneasy.

@Cobra. Where you at? We’d all benefit from you explaining a few things.
I went for him because he's here. We never know when cobra will pop up and has dodged every questioning on him. Fallen has been largely inactive as well but he seems to have put more effort.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Sleep well scum <3

I went for him because he's here. We never know when cobra will pop up and has dodged every questioning on him. Fallen has been largely inactive as well but he seems to have put more effort.
That’s defensible, and I haven’t necessarily cleared him yet, but again, you both feel like townies to me. Nat does too, although she’s played third party very well and gone largely undetected in the past.

F

Fallen Prince

Sorry everyone busy day yesterday . I am committed to the game just need better time to play so that it doesnt interfere my itinery to my other irl stuff.

So here i am @Reborn , can you show me the quote when i dodged your question ? Also i cant state have asked Al about it as well he said no claiming what so ever .

@natali and Jew i am here let me read the thread. If you have question i ll answer everything.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Sleep well scum <3

I forgot to mention, but Rayan is definitely laying low, but he is trying slightly more. We will see what he has to say later in the dayphase

F

Fallen Prince

@Yo Tan Wa stated enough reason your llay looked way too scummy , whats your status on sera . Also i have quoted you in the possible place so its forum problem or check your settings not my fault .

I saw few player targetting zara by end of day phase any thoughts on them ?

I wish there is threadmaker feature in this forum makes things easier.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yes this game is classic mafia 101 , only reads will win you this game.

So its good if you ask every players to give their thoughts.

Explain this ?
I understand the optics of the flub, I’m not rehashing this today.

SK wins if they’re lynched, right? Zara kept saying he (she?) wasn’t mafia, which I thought might have been a hint that they also weren’t town. That’s how I understand the mechanics of this game, so if the “SK lynch = instant win” isn’t a hard and fast rule, I didn’t know that.

Deleted your quote, @Dragomir, but no, I hadn’t seen much to piggyback off Reborn by that point. It was a miscalculation that I continue to pay for.

Any of this make more sense with what I’ve said?

I’d hardly call that pushing a case...even when you’re a townie, your meta is pretty obviously posting a bunch. You were largely silent by that point, and TAC and I were not the only ones who found it weird.
See my first response to Final above.

I genuinely didn’t realize that, thanks for clearing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.