Powers & Abilities Shanks: How Swordsmen and Gun users use advanced COA.

But it's a high level CoA feat. Also Tenguyama seeing Zoro tame Enma made him say that he believes Zoro eventually WILL turn Enma black, not that he is ready to do it now. That pretty much sounds like making a black blade is a CoA feat that's even harder than Taming Enma...
Oden was using Enma since he was 4 years old and he never turned it black. So na. There is no link between taming Enma and making a permanent black blade.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sure, CoA is crucial. But Tengu spoke from a standpoint that Zoro has a very good connection with Enma, since the blade was made by the same guy who created Wado. So what if Zoro turns Enma black but not his other swords? Does it speak of bond? If he turns all 3 permanently black simultaneously, it speaks more of CoA being the sole reason.
Lmfao so if zoro makes enma black before wado then zoro has a stronger bond with enma than wado the sword his promise is built on essentially his strawhat

Lmfao and now the one who tries argue that boat wasnt haki is here.
Gtfoh with your nonsense
Will is haki
Swordsmen cut
Oden was able to cut kaido with his haki.
There's obviously something more to it than simply having a very strong advanced haki, starting by the obvious detail that, if you can destroy Kaido from inside, then you don't need to cut him to begin with. Hyogoro never stated that connecting with your sword is a power that requires the level of armament that allows you to hurt something from the inside, may I ask why should I believe that Mihawk or Ryuma have ever achieved such level of armament only because their sword is black, which will more than likely be related to becoming one with your sword? (which isn't loving your sword a lot because you've had it since childhood but being able to transfer your will in congruence to every material's breath).

"Oden was able to cut Kaido", so? Is cutting Kaido the pinacle of swordsmanship? Does it equal to being able to cut anything but nothing at the same time? Was Oden a master of this power because of it?

And I'm not arguing that BOAT isn't haki but pointing out that it is a retconning that needs way more explanation to make any sense.

HA001

So no matter how it turns out, you want your agenda to be correct. If he only turns Enma black, it's because his CoA is stronger than Roger's. If he turns all 3 black simultaneously, it's the same thing.

:yasu:
Who says hes holding 3 swords when he makes it black ?

HA001

There's obviously something more to it than simply having a very strong advanced haki, starting by the obvious detail that, if you can destroy Kaido from inside, then you don't need to cut him to begin with. Hyogoro never stated that connecting with your sword is a power that requires the level of armament that allows you to hurt something from the inside, may I ask why should I believe that Mihawk or Ryuma have ever achieved such level of armament only because their sword is black, which will more than likely be related to becoming one with your sword? (which isn't loving your sword a lot because you've had it since childhood but being able to transfer your will in congruence to every material's breath).

"Oden was able to cut Kaido", so? Is cutting Kaido the pinacle of swordsmanship? Does it equal to being able to cut anything but nothing at the same time? Was Oden a master of this power because of it?

And I'm not arguing that BOAT isn't haki but pointing out that it is a retconning that needs way more explanation to make any sense.
Except by that point even after facing acoa users kaido was known as invincible before oden clapped him with just hardening.
Ray had acoa yet still fought with a sword that says everything.
Post automatically merged:

So according to you Zoro is going to have better CoA than Roger and WB in Wano when he turns Enma black?:watchout:
Did luffy not hit the pinnicale of coo in wci ?

Who says hes holding 3 swords when he makes it black ?
Shouldn't Mihawk be able to mass produce black blades then, by simply pumping blades full of Haki?

And still I don't see why Roger and Whitebeard didn't turn their blades black. Their CoA is as crazy as it can get. 5 meter long strands are flowing out of their blades (100 times as big as the Haki streaming out of Zoro's blades), creating a barrier so immense that it bursts away people all across the entire island. How can that not be enough for a piece of metal to turn black permanently?

Lord of the coast beat Shanks when he was equal to Mihawk. Then he got stronger and became a Yonko. Your list is wrong:milaugh:
Nah your list is wrong Lord of the Coast made Shanks losing his arm and being weaker than before after fighting to become a Yonko he became equal to him and don't forget :
Mihawk > Pleasure > Zoro = Fuji > lord of the coast = Yonko shanks > shanks of 13 years ago:myman:

HA001

Shouldn't Mihawk be able to mass produce black blades then, by simply pumping blades full of Haki?

And still I don't see why Roger and Whitebeard didn't turn their blades black. Their CoA is as crazy as it can get. 5 meter long strands are flowing out of their blades (100 times as big as the Haki streaming out of Zoro's blades), creating a barrier so immense that it bursts away people all across the entire island. How can that not be enough for a piece of metal to turn black permanently?
Because its not. Or else they would have done it. Pretty simple. Roger had his sword on panel from god valley to his death so did he not bond with it in those 20 odd years ?