General & Others Best Fanbase in One Piece ?

Best Fanbase in One Piece ?

• Luffy fanbase

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Zoro fanbase

Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sanji fanbase

Votes: 11 10.6%
  • Jimbei fanbase

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Katakuri fanbase

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Kidd fanbase

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Law fanbase

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Doflamingo fanbase

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Any other SH fanbase

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Any Admirals fanbase

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Any Yonkou fanbase

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Any Worst Generation fanbase

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Any Warlords fanbase

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any RA fanbase

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Any One Piece character

Votes: 5 4.8%

• Total voters
Who is the best fanbase for you in One Piece ?
A fanbase is a group of people who love a character more than any others characters and try to defend their protege no matter what.
At this game, who do you think is the best fanbase in One Piece ? Something you really like and think about that fanbase ?
Not only in this forum but around the world.

Let me explain you what are the qualities to be the best one piece fanbase :

- Forever loyal and faithful to their character ;
- Considers their character as the best but also knows their weaknesses ;
- Gives respect to the others fanbases ;
- Gives mostly constructive arguments ;
- Is rarely wrong about powerscaling, match-up.

No need to show hatred here, just tell which fanbase deserved to be called the best ? Give some reasons.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
By far, Zoro fanbase, imo. Despite it being unpopular opinion among other fan bases...
The least amount of headcanon used, the most objective and facts-based arguments.
We even built a Temple for our favorite character and offer a proper wank on a daily basis.

U
Well the doffy fanbase are the smartest for choosing the best character but there are some annoying people that are increasing his level the more we get away from him lol
I don't like the kidd, Zoro fanbase either though kidd has only like 4 fans
Every one else is pretty good ( the admiral base is very wrong but they make some nice memes :cheers: ) but Sanji base rules supreme.

M

MD Zolo

All fanbases have a few annoying guys that make other fanbases go «man they’re the worst » and vice versa, it’s an endless cycle.

Akainu fans etc. are far too few to few to count as a great fanbase, there’s like 4 of them. No offense but it’s true lmfao, he’s not at a high level of popularity.
Does it matter how many there are?
________________________​

Let's see the criteria set by Aknalagon and see how Zoro fans stack up:

1. Forever loyal and faithful to their character ✔️
  2. Considers their character as the best but also knows their weaknesses✔️
  3. Gives respect to the others fanbases❌
  4. Gives mostly constructive arguments✔️
  5. Is rarely wrong about powerscaling, match-up❌
I think the same is true for Sanji fans. May be Luffy fans are a little better because Luffy have more feats.

Sanji fans obviously !
Something i really like about sanji fans is the fact you are not big maybe like zoro fanbase (in this forum) but you are still fighting and pushed the S vs Z's thread as the most hottest topic in this forum lol!

One thing I envy about Luffy fandom, they don't need to talk to prove people something because at the end Luffy is the MC and will be PK whatever it costs :moonwalk:

Something i really like about sanji fans is the fact you are not big maybe like zoro fanbase (in this forum) but you are still fighting and pushed the S vs Z's thread as the most hottest topic in this forum lol!

One thing I envy about Luffy fandom, they don't need to talk to prove people something because at the end Luffy is the MC and will be PK whatever it costs :moonwalk:
pretty much
we are in luck hehe

S

Shuyaku

Does it matter how many there are?
________________________​

Let's see the criteria set by Aknalagon and see how Zoro fans stack up:

1. Forever loyal and faithful to their character ✔️
  2. Considers their character as the best but also knows their weaknesses✔️
  3. Gives respect to the others fanbases❌
  4. Gives mostly constructive arguments✔️
  5. Is rarely wrong about powerscaling, match-up❌
I think the same is true for Sanji fans. May be Luffy fans are a little better because Luffy have more feats.
It does, it’s easier to harshly judge a fanbase the more they are, the more popular a character, the higher chances of ending up with a few goofs here and there that give off a bad image to the fandom. Hard to do the same in a smaller group.