[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Oh well
It looks like I'm getting lynched.

Note the people that jumped super fast on this
I could be framed yet no one thought of this possibility...

There is so much left unsaid.

Hypothetically, why would I chose to not kill, and then kill only when people were really starting to sus me yesterday.

If there was 1 kill, why drag or sera.

If there were 2, why both? And there was no reason for me to no kill when suspicion on me was almost null.

It's only when sus rised again on me that a kill happened.

There is no thread linking me with any of these theories. I tried to have people start a convo on this.

I refuted every suspicion/question on me as soon as they came with valid reasons.

@Natalija you are right, too much work on this lol
I'll finally be able to chill once the day phase is over.
Can you quote what i said above ? Give me a strong reason why you could be town and your sus on me is based on recycling old sussed playes i am not sure what you are saying . I gave reads when Reborn , TYo tan wa and Natalijie have asked . If you think i did not make decent effort in the game , i have pointed out my day 1 was lazy there is no forgiving my part .

- Its true i misread Gambit just like anyone but did he cooperate like other town , its nopers . Most of the times he was insulting players or wagoning people instead of scumhunting anything .

- About your reads i read carefuly each of your quote well , you wanted natalie's lynch later you were unable to make up your mind on beta in day 3 even though you had him on sus list . Also you said its between Gambit or reborn . Today you mentioned its theory the reborn could have been the person who killed sera and you decided to sus me .

- If you are really town like you say then give me strong reason why you voted natalie over beta when you had him on your sus list ?

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Can you quote what i said above ? Give me a strong reason why you could be town and your sus on me is based on recycling old sussed playes i am not sure what you are saying . I gave reads when Reborn , TYo tan wa and Natalijie have asked . If you think i did not make decent effort in the game , i have pointed out my day 1 was lazy there is no forgiving my part .

- Its true i misread Gambit just like anyone but did he cooperate like other town , its nopers . Most of the times he was insulting players or wagoning people instead of scumhunting anything .

- About your reads i read carefuly each of your quote well , you wanted natalie's lynch later you were unable to make up your mind on beta in day 3 even though you had him on sus list . Also you said its between Gambit or reborn . Today you mentioned its theory the reborn could have been the person who killed sera and you decided to sus me .

- If you are really town like you say then give me strong reason why you voted natalie over beta when you had him on your sus list ?
If I voted or not it wouldn't make a difference on him getting lynched. There was no way I could "save him" or move the current in the other direction anyway. He had too many votes by then.

It would have looked weird anyway if I voted for him when I put all this effort on Nat. I had my vote on Nat and I wanted to stick by it. I said it was one or the other, and I was wrong.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Killed no one night 2 to maybe figure out who the doc is - I think it was you tris
Killed Sera night 3 for chaos
Killed Yo night 4 to frame myself

Nat you were the only one that noticed my meta change - Reborn said he didn't feel my presence, so I made my presence felt to fall off his radar.

I still have a lot to learn, and I learned tremendously in this game

Really AL, two rookie scum? :yasu: I thought it was too easy!!!! Thanks for the game, I truly enjoyed it!

Congrats everyone :happinesspunch:

Okay you successfully baited me into this bet:
Ok Sera. You can call me sensei for a month now ~

=
Nat you were the only one that noticed my meta change - Reborn said he didn't feel my presence, so I made my presence felt to fall off his radar.
Lol your meta was off from the start, I hope you realise this for the sake of your next game as scum. But great efforts! Bad defense at the end, but hey you outlived both trash TACy and Beta who are experienced scum, so great game!

I know, right :doffytroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.