Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is stronger because Wado and Enma made by same man as well I think. I agree with you all saying.
No the swords being made by the same person was Tenguyamatrying to find an explanation for why Zoro had mastered Enma In like five days

I don't know if you understand what I mean. Swords don't have magic powers. They are pieces of iron. Some are just harder to use than others.

Zoro found a very hard piece of iron to use. But he had already been using a similar piece of iron for 10 years. So he mastered the very hard piece of iron in record breaking time because he'd already been using a similar one.

Now Zoro is stronger. that's it. It's Zoro who is stronger now. Not his piece of iron

J

Jo_Ndule

From his pose, yes i think he's running and Marco is chasing him.
The fact Marco who's fast didn't catch Pero on the sea or on land

Marco speed is overrated or is Pero just too gasy

Anyway, BM isn't even phased or worried
She wasn't even shocked that Kaido got hurt.. It's like she knows something that alliance don't know
She still thinks it's impossible for Kaido to lose.

Hm...

*Moriah and Oden... Kaido went on battling and gaining power until he grew to match WB and BM
*Base Teach and Mihawk ... Shanks went on to grow until he started rivaling WB Kaido BM
*Ace and Marco... TEACH already was overpowered before trashing Marco.. Teach became Emperor
*Cracker and Katakuri... Yonko candidate LUFFY then trains and will soon become Emperor level too

A pattern where both of these dudes had 2 people they fought

Oden > Kaido's milestone, the peson that pushed kaido to limits
Katakuri > Luffy's milestone
Mihawk > Shanks milestone
Ace > Yami Teach milestone.. Marco was total fodder to Gura Teach.

Why are you hyping Mihawk after all the effort you put into downplaying him? :risicheck:
I've never downplayed Mihawk, I just give him the correct power level. Mihawk is YC1+ the same place where I put characters like Rayleigh, Luffy, Katakuri, people are mad that Kaido was scratched by 5YC level characters compared to Mihawk who was countered by 5th division commander Vista the legend. If Oda can shit on Kaido imagine what his going to do with Mihawk, Mihawk is going to be a hype tool for Shanks "mark my words".

This is far from over none of the big guns facing the Straw Hats and their Supernovas, Mink and Wano countrymen allies have shown their true power yet and while Kaido has been injured it only makes him more dangerous as the King of the Beasts especially as he hasn't shown his haki, hybrid form and possibly his awakening too.

And there are still other players both from Wano (Tama, Hiyori, etc...) or outside (Marines, Marco, BMP, etc...) that aren't here yet.

For now things don't look too bad for the alliance but it's going to become far more difficult and uglier soon enough and it will take an outside help or event to save them from destruction.

Besides Perospero is up to something and Kaido himself saying that alliances with a pirate cannot end well means that the alliance between himself and Big Mom will go south too sooner or later.

I also suspect X-Drake of being currently contacting his marines colleagues about what is going on and likely to tell them that the Navy will have to come here sooner or later given the gravity of the situation.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@Sentinel So, someone like Scabbards are threat to WSC himself, character with greatest durability in the verse.
And someone like King isnt a threat to EoS Luffy or EoS Blackbeard?
I guess I was seeing the future 3 steps ahead, that shiet exists after all. :josad:
Proud of you for rocking my facts in your signature. :catsweat:

No the swords being made by the same person was Tenguyamatrying to find an explanation for why Zoro had mastered Enma In like five days

I don't know if you understand what I mean. Swords don't have magic powers. They are pieces of iron. Some are just harder to use than others.

Zoro found a very hard piece of iron to use. But he had already been using a similar piece of iron for 10 years. So he mastered the very hard piece of iron in record breaking time because he'd already been using a similar one.

Now Zoro is stronger. that's it. It's Zoro who is stronger now. Not his piece of iron
Swords are not just piece of iron. I dont agree with this. To think of there are cursed swords tho

You guys have clearly never been in a fight before lol. No offense intended, it’s just obvious when you say sucker punches can’t happen just because A was looking at B.
Luffy consistently tried sucker punches at Kaido which was ultimately useless and that moment when it was Kaido's turn to strike at Luffy, he immediately defeated him with a single blow.

Of course, I don't think Kaido would one shot current Luffy again but Oda simply tried to portray the huge gap between Luffy and Kaido with this clash.
Luffy using his strongest attacks against Kaido -> He could not deal jack shit.
Kaido using his signature attack against Luffy -> He defeated him.

Also, the fact that this was base Kaido shouldn't be overlooked imo.

Kaido is hurt lmaoooo

Got hurt by scabbards :smithnie::hohoho::hohoho::hohoho::hohoho::hohoho:

Then they say Zoro can’t cut Kaido lmao
Yes, ryu it's the same power that Zoro learned against Mr. 1. It is the ability to cut what one wants to cut or not cut. Since ryu is haki and haki is willpower that means as the user gains more control over their willpower the stronger their ryu becomes more they can cut.

Zoro's haki and control over should be through the roof thanks to his latest training.

J

Jo_Ndule

I'll repeat what I said YEARS AGO

When Oda shows the FULL POWER of Roger, not just side casual clashes with WB..... and them smiling.... it will be the equivelant to comparing
Uchiha Madara vs 5 Kages

Roger will look more formidable than ALL 4 Yonko combined... you can disagree however you like, but just remember my statement and engrave it in your memory.... (Note: I'm talking about avarage Yonko, not including WB cause he's out of their leagues, even Big Mom knows it even at his OLD AGE LOL)
The WB, that BM wanted to crush was not old sick wb.
Lola left 10 years ago when WB was healthy.

Roger was Great pirate, he isn't beating even BM or kaido
If he was that much stronger, he wouldn't be need a Storm vs Shiki, avoid BM, his title would be Extra Great pirate, he would beat WB.

Comeback when Roger can fatally wound or weaken NonPrime Oden

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Luffy consistently tried sucker punches at Kaido which was ultimately useless and that moment when it was Kaido's turn to strike at Luffy, he immediately defeated him with a single blow.

Of course, I don't think Kaido would one shot current Luffy again but Oda simply tried to portray the huge gap between Luffy and Kaido with this clash.
Luffy using his strongest attacks against Kaido -> He could not deal jack shit.
Kaido using his signature attack against Luffy -> He defeated him.

Also, the fact that this was base Kaido shouldn't be overlooked imo.
I never said there wasn’t a strength gap lol, I said Kaido isn’t defeating Luffy that easily without the sucker punch. Give Luffy a real fighting chance and the fight lasts for a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.