Break Week One Piece Chapter 987: Faithful Servant

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's interesting to think about, I'd say if kaidou is a legitimate shapeshifter of some kind, then Yamato could've inherited some trait.

We're 70+ chapters in and still no DF confirmation on Kaidou
The real shit is about to happen now in the next 30 or so chapters.

I keep thinking the raid will fail because it seems much too early and the scale isn't big enough, this should be the fight of the century that encompasses both continents. What about Tama, Hiyori, the time bomb that Oda likes?

But evidence points towards it not failing. With all players present, all boats destroyed, and Luffy especially will go in for the knockout after Kaido is weakened.

Also, recent reminders that OP is in it's final stretch, there may be only 3 acts.

Oda is usually predictable with his patterns but he's a genius at keeping it a mystery this time.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think most of battle will happen in Onigashima but the final fight involving Kaido might happen on Wano, Kaido being a dragon it is easy for Oda to jusitfy the battle moving somewhere else without clear interruption.
Do we have the perception of how big Onigashima is?

At first I thought that Onigashima will be too small for the fight but with each chapter, I'm proven wrong.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I hope nobody is actually thinking about Kaido attacking the Moon
Because if his breathe can reach the moon then he doesn't even need an ancient weapon, because he could just do a spin while breathing fire and all of the One Piece world would be burnt
Don't worry. Enel would blast a God of Thunder attack back at him.

I hope nobody is actually thinking about Kaido attacking the Moon
Because if his breathe can reach the moon then he doesn't even need an ancient weapon, because he could just do a spin while breathing fire and all of the One Piece world would be burnt
Hope not... That would be awful... Sounds like too DBZ-ish...

I think most of battle will happen in Onigashima but the final fight involving Kaido might happen on Wano, Kaido being a dragon it is easy for Oda to jusitfy the battle moving somewhere else without clear interruption.
They'll most likely go to the mainland later on, to get Hiyori as hostage... So the war would force everyone to follow Kaido to the mainland and most of the battles will happen there...

Kaido and King can fly... Queen, Jack, Tobi Roppo, Numbers, etc. can use a ship... Then there's the Queen Mama Chanter... Then there are the alliance's remaining ships and Jinbe can summon sea creatures so that some major players can follow... Hence, a sea battle...

In the past, it's always the SHs and allies who are being pursued by those 2 Yonkos, at that point it might be the other way around...

The reason why the 5 Act structure is pretty much likely by this point is because of Oda's Jump Festa comments last year. Most people know that at Jump Festa, he normally only talks about content that he believes he will arrive at the year after (yes, hes normally late on those promises).

So he mentioned that he was excited to show us what happened to Sabo, Vivi and Hancock. Unless we expect Wano to end this year or relatively soon within Odas own expectations, Act 3 likely will come to an end, segue into a mid Act update about the world, then lead back in to Act 4. This is in track for the last 2 times he did it.

There is simply too much to do for Act 3 to handle, let alone get us to a point where Oda can update us outside of Wano if it doesnt end anytime soon. I think most of us understand that.

Edit: I give it ~10 chapters at most for Act 3 to finish

Last edited:
There is simply too much to do for Act 3 to handle, let alone get us to a point where Oda can update us outside of Wano if it doesnt end anytime soon. I think most of us understand that.
I Think act 3 end with chapter 1000/1001 with a timeskip similar as the other end of the act. Probably then we see Boa, Sabo and co until we begin again new act(4). And as we see in the last act Oda always end a plotstory in the end of a act:
1act end: Luffy get defeated and land in Udon, days pass and we have a view around the world(Blackbeard)
2act end: Alliance finally get their force and training together(Luffy and Zoro) and we get a view around the world again(Shichibukai)

Most like act3 end with something (im sure he don't ending it while the strawhats beeing in the war) and days pass again.

Only fit to the theory that the Alliance get defeated.

Aye, my boy Perospero is back. Great to see he made it safely to Onigashima. My first thought upon seeing that panel was: “Marco is chasing Perospero”, and only THEN I considered the possibility of them actually having teamed up. Not sure why that spoiler provider jumped to the team up conclusion inmediately, but oh well, nothing confirmed yet.

I will hold up hope to the very bitter end that Perospero’s destiny is not to just be defeated by Carrot so she can have her “revenge” :seriously:and that Oda actually plans to have him play a more important and/or interesting role.

Chapter was really exciting for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.