[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao. I was asking in game thoughts Nat not for you to grade this.

Strong disagree on Gambit. He seems tunneled into me and like Kiwi pointed out, was encouraged to vote me off the opinions of others. And tbh, I'm a relatively easy lynch and let's not pretend otherwise.

I could probs move you, though I'm assuming based on your meta you're townie. Fuji's 100% townie. He's too hyped up, too aggressive, willing to give reads and willing to act. I can go into further detail but I don't think that's necessary. Scum NW also posts more and typically is more leading. In the shitty cats game, he was far more interested in discussing whereas current NW maintains his usual steady but mellow speeds.

Yeah, I looked back on Poison and found her to be sus for 1) focusing so much on game mechanics and 2) her vote on NW over the people she publicly sussed. Didn't make sense to me. Whereas Mel feels dishonest based on the limited interactions we had, mostly pertaining to fake L.
That is ridiculous. Yes, you’re an easy lynch, and yet did you see anyone move a muscle? No. It doesn’t work that way. He wasn’t exactly leading town.

So how would this benefit him as potential scum? It only made him suspicious. Especially since he changed his meta and we’re watching him already.

@Gambit husband, you town? And don’t say LOLOLOLO :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

A spelling mistake isn’t a slip/or judgment error. I’m on my phone so autocorrect happens.
You say there is a lot but those are the only two I remember.
Don’t make me up into someone who makes lots of mistakes.
I don’t like this idea that you are trying to push that I’m making mistakes, I’m not saying you are doing it personally but scum might use that to discredit me down the line.
Lol it’s not spelling mistakes, but it doesn’t matter. I don’t care for it
Do you think Gambit's progression on the vote was natural or not?

Same question to @Fujishiro
Of course not. It’s Gambit :milaugh:

Do you think Gambit's progression on the vote was natural or not?

Same question to @Fujishiro
I’m gonna recheck gambit once I wake up tomorrow. I’ll make up my judgement then, I read him as town because of his involvement but some here are saying the way he went about his posts seems to be trying to feel the waters for whom town would be okay to sus.
I’ll have to reread those interactions again.
In the meantime, gn ya all.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So how would this benefit him as potential scum? It only made him suspicious. Especially since he changed his meta and we’re watching him already.
About Gambit, in my first mafia game which is almost a year ago, Gambit was scum and I was a townie. And he built a really long case on me D1 that was opportunistic, and well, I've never played with town Gambit but I'm just looking at the way he is building his case on TAC, it's kinda reminding me of back then.
Did you skim Kiwi's post in its entirety lmfao? The same thing happened to her before. He's using the same ploys. Same day phase. IDK what angle he has in the long wrong. But this is repeat behavior for him.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
That is ridiculous. Yes, you’re an easy lynch, and yet did you see anyone move a muscle? No. It doesn’t work that way. He wasn’t exactly leading town.

@Gambit husband, you town? And don’t say LOLOLOLO :suresure:
Scum doesn't need to town lead. In fact, if I was scum I would be very happy if I build a case by posting a wallie and no one cared. Because that means I can let town mislynch this phase while still keeping my target alive so I could continue to try and lynch him the next day. I wouldn't have to find a new target.

Me saying we should NEVER claim (lol you just made a new one).

A lot, can’t be bothered to write - it’s all in the thread already.
It was meant to be shouldnt claim but phon fucked me so it is a spelling mistake and cmon now :goatasure:, saying you can’t be bothered to bring up my other mistakes besides the one I had with you and mistaking a posters name for another is uninspired.
If you claim I do these mistakes then oshow them cause I do not think that I did anything more than those two things.
I’m logging off, night :catlewd:

Did you skim Kiwi's post in its entirety lmfao? The same thing happened to her before. He's using the same ploys. Same day phase. IDK what angle he has in the long wrong. But this is repeat behavior for him.
I read her post. Meh. We can lynch him to eliminate confusion if you want, but I am not convinced he’s mafia.

Imagine the panic of his scummates right now if he was :yasu:

What did you think of Light’s reads?

Scum doesn't need to town lead. In fact, if I was scum I would be very happy if I build a case by posting a wallie and no one cared. Because that means I can let town mislynch this phase while still keeping my target alive so I could continue to try and lynch him the next day. I wouldn't have to find a new target.
Basically pretend working, just recycle that ad nauseum. It only works on lazy town tbh, anyone can go back and reread your posts and notice that there is a trend going on. Which is why it’s to be avoided imo. Gambit is experienced, I doubt he would do something like that imo.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Basically pretend working, just recycle that ad nauseum. It only works on lazy town tbh, anyone can go back and reread your posts and notice that there is a trend going on. Which is why it’s to be avoided imo. Gambit is experienced, I doubt he would do something like that imo.
I don't think it's necessarily better for scum to keep townleading on mislynches.

Moreover, I've seen plenty of cases where townies keep going on and on about one person being obvious scum and no one joining in on the wagon. These townies are often still townread anyways so I don't see why scum would avoid this strategy.

So you're saying it's not natural but it's according to his meta?

Ok, explain to me what is Gambit's town meta. I've never played with him as town before so I'm interested
He’s a super scummy town player. We lynched him. His reads were off, his attitude was off.

Not as much effort as this though :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

:few: Stop acting like you're the boss between us.
I am the boss and the brains :blush:

so he's putting more effort which you noted that isn't matching his meta but you're still ok with it?

I'm honestly really confused on why you're not even considering any possibilities that Gambit can be scum.
Who said I’m not considering it? He’s on my list which YOU quoted but focused on yourself instead.

I just said I’m not sure of it. He’s a clever dude.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So Natalija and Kiwi played with town and scum Gambit respectively...

Natalija says Gambit's meta is off from her experience.
Kiwi says Gambit's meta is on point from her experience.

Think I'll stick with my vote on Gambit.

Status
Not open for further replies.