[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Neutral watcher : the fact that he was trying to play seriously since the beginning can be a good thing but I don't want to put too much thought into that. Early fluff is not bad at all and early seriousness is not a town credibity too.

This was obviously a joke, and you were a bit too defensive.

Once again I don't think the early fluff and the one who called it out can give us town read.

Now your first reads :

I think Melon post was weird I don't think this post and this is her only post that meant something cleared her.

TAC Light and Zara saying stop to fluff is not a holy thing.

Why do you think Reborn is weird ?

I don't like how you portrayed yourself has an easy or weak target...

and you saying that you have weak powers is not good too.

Don't a fan of this first read.

then again the victim card : why do you think you will die tonight ?

Don't think so. If you are a real townie go back to you old meta please.

Again...

Now your full read : nothing bad from those read it is still the beginning of the game so okay to have average reads and don't be sure.
The point that is interesting is about Poison. Her first vote againts you was clearly a joke. But I need to check Poison posts too.

All in all something is a bit off here.
Some players read me as townie and I think I might get killed since mafia always kill player with strong townie vibe (that player cannot be lynched so only way to get rid of that player is through night kill)

I played with Poison 1 game only and I died N1 so I don't really know her play style. She sus Natalija/Zara later Yo Tan Wa/Light but didn't push the case to lynch them. This could be her play style or she try to play safe.

Yeah really I have useless ability. Not kidding.

I think Reborn was weird last night for fluff post when he tends to be the one to stop fluff post but then again it was night time at his area so that might be the reason and today he looks active in scum hunting so I think he's townie.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Is she your irl neighbour or is it a claim?
He was my neighbour in a turbo game the other day, and was the SK. Basically it was a joke.

These reads are off. You have give town reads to few but there is no neutral or scum read. This is off because as a town we begin this game seeing everyone as neutral. We place them as scum and town based as game progresses.
Everyone that I haven't mentioned I have a neutral read on, hence me saying I have nothing much for the rest and that they haven't caught my attention yet. The only reason I clarified with TAC being neutral for me was because up to that point his posts and defense against Gambit was good in my opinion, but I wasn't going to town clear him for that, and since it's TAC. Thus, I put him in the neutral but explained why.

From what I could get so far:

Town reads:

Kiwipom: She is invested in the game and tries game solving, seems like her Town self.

Reborn: His weird posts aside, he looks Townie.

TAC: Looks good so far.

Reborn not ending the early fluff is not really a bad point for him, it's not his job and he had maybe other things to do. And this is a 48h day phase so we can have 1h of early fluff.
Yes, bt it was good enough to keep eye on, especially when it was Page 3.

And i didn't think it would be looked into so much..
Poison feeling like you are trying to pocket her is genuine, imo, especially if she susses you in the first place. But you gave her a town read yesterday and that was before she even sussed you if I remember correctly. I don't know what changed since then since I think you are town from judging from your reads.

Kiwi-Personally, I think it was a good thing that she claimed already in her second post, so the cop won't waste an investigation on her. Claiming that she is a Miller could be also a set up from her. But since nobody claimed to be a Miller, I believe that she is one. Though as others said she still could be scum but for me, she is town for now since.

Mel-I don't really have anything on her yet but judging from gut feeling she would be neutral for now.

TAC- I've got some problems with him lol. So, I didn't really like that he just jumped on Zara because he asked a genuine question about the setup. But later he said that his pushing was for reaction and some other stuff. So I give him that.

He also said that he likes betraying people but he is good. Like why would you say that? lol He mentioned multiple times that he plays always scummy and that is normal for him. I'm not really convinced by this, I have to say. I only played one game with him before and he was killed D1 but from judging that short experience, I think he MIGHT be scum but I'm not entirely sure yet. Since in that game he was co-operative/helpful etc. and he flipped scum. So this might be the case this time too since he has been answering questions etc

Gambit- Him claiming L, I didn't make much out of it. I just took it as a joke. But I agree with him that L is probably the most important role in this game though. But I do think he might be scum too. Maybe an indie or something but for sure not in the same team as TAC.

Zara- He said early on that he wanted to play the game but I found nothing wrong with it. He has been waiting to play for a while now, so that was expected that he will be hyped. About the Zara/TAC stuff, he did overreact a little bit but this happened in the last game too and flipped town. I think he is town.

Light- I didn't really see anything from him. He just came and said some stuff about Queen's meta and to stop the fluff posts. Other then this I don't think he said anything else.

Bonus for NW: Reborn- I just looked at his posts from today since yesterday he said he was drunk so yeah, I didn't bother make sense of those. I think he is just being himself. Asking question/scum hunting and stuff. So I don't think he is scum.

His vote on you is something I didn't really get since you mentioned that you are trying to play differently this game. (might have been Gambit who said that...) But I think you are town though. If you are scum, I'm guessing you would be more pushing like in that turbo game.

So, my sus list not in order:

TAC
Gambit
Poison
Post automatically merged:

@Yo Tan Wa
I just wanted you to tell her, Yo tan Wa don't pocket people.

Poison hasn't explained her reasons for sussing me yet.

Tris, it is not necessary for a Miller to be in the Game to be counter claimed, hence it is also easier for Scums to claim such passive ability to flip scum in Investigation.
She is likely saying truth tho.

Good Reads overall.

From what I could get so far:

Town reads:

Kiwipom: She is invested in the game and tries game solving, seems like her Town self.

Reborn: His weird posts aside, he looks Townie.

TAC: Looks good so far.
Can you quote posts what give you such reads? or else you may not give these at all, Flower.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Yes, bt it was good enough to keep eye on, especially when it was Page 3.

And i didn't think it would be looked into so much..

I just wanted you to tell her, Yo tan Wa don't pocket people.

Poison hasn't explained her reasons for sussing me yet.

Tris, it is not necessary for a Miller to be in the Game to be counter claimed, hence it is also easier for Scums to claim such passive ability to flip scum in Investigation.
She is likely saying truth tho.

Good Reads overall.
Oh I know that Yo Tan Wa doesn’t pocket people. You told me this last game too.:catsure:

Yes, I know that but we will be never sure about that. We can judge her only based on her reads/behavior etc but I do think she is town.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Vote Count

Voters

TheAncientCenturion > Kiwipom > Poison > Gambit
Yo Tan Wa > Queen
Queen > Light D Lamperouge > ...
Poison > NeutralWatcher > Yo Tan Wa
Gambit > TheAncientCenturion
Melontonin > Fujishiro
Kiwipom > Gambit
Zara > Queen
Reborn > NeutralWatcher

Vote

Queen - 2
Gambit - 2
NeutralWatcher - 1
Yo Tan Wa - 1
TheAncientCenturion - 1
Fujishiro - 1

Non-voters

Light D Lamperouge
RayanOO
Flower
Ali
Trismegistus
Fujishiro
NeutralWatcher
Cobra.
Natalija

If you find any mistake in the vote counts, please message us with the missed vote. Thanks for choosing us as your host! <3

I‘m still reading the entire thread (31 freakin pages so far)
this notification bug needs to be fixed or we do another method of notifying the players like DM or something .... Cuz it’s so damn frustrating when you are 13 pages behind When you read the first post ...

I have different levels trust/suspicion for each of the players I’m about to include here ... (H means high, L means Low, T means trust and S mean suspicion) finally NCR means no clear read ...

-first 15 pages-

Cobra - LS: dude’s acting innocent in the first 10 pages, saying stuff like, I’ve played 6 games all in which I’m town, or, I think Poison is new cuz I played few games and still can’t understand how to play”
I don’t know his play style but I don’t see the point of his posts.

Poison - LS: the poisonous penguin had a mixture of bluffing/trying to poke players provoking them with some comments that she later on expain As “it’s just a comment, why are you panicking?” (She did it twice, in 4 pages, considering page 6 is where the game started to be less bluff more gameplay) .... again, I don’t know why she is doing this so that makes her LS as well But she’s less suspicious than Cobra IMO.

Neutralwatcher - LT: He didn’t take bluff accusation from Poison easy .... followed up a good point on why did Poison vote him um based on (I wanted to get a reaction outta you) when she should’ve rather voted for the two players she showed suspicion about early in the game ... he looks townish to me ...

Nat- LT: replied to bluff by bluff ... but made decent arguments about Zara and Poison comments at the time .... nothing much other than this... she looks more of a town for me.

Mel - LS: she jumps at every possible chance she could to highlight players as scum ... she gives pretty sensible points, the problem is, she never gets involved unless she wants to show suspicion on a certain player post ... she never takes part in the asking quest department, only takes part in the throwing accusations at a probably scum post by everyone’s eyes .... I don’t find this townish.

Zara - LS: his posts were the real meaning of variety... sometimes he bluffs, sometimes he directs things one way, sometimes he directs the other way justifying his U turn by “now that I think about it” meaning he didn’t think about it previously but found it ok to say something as outrageous as L claiming ... for me, he looks like a scum who was hoping for an opening that he can follow through but there was no luck and when the finger was ”routinely“ pointing to him, he started acting as random as possible to diverge suspicion ... when eyes were directed away from him into the bigger fish TAC, he returned to his habit of trying to find an opening .... then Gambi told him he was suspicious and Zara returned to his acting random strategy .... he looks scum to me ... more than the other LS.

TAC - HS: obvious why I categorize him as being highly suspicious but something interesting to say is that when gambi told him it was suspicious of him and Zara for wanting a counter claim from the real L he thought it would be a good idea to reply to this by saying “Jokingly claiming L role is a bad move From gambit“ and he does not trust him being a townie for this reason ... IMO, He wanted to reduce town’s attention on Gumbi’s words who was accusing TAC for the last six pages but TAC only found a breather in the last page (14) by this small argument and he made it his main points argument against gambi. I find this As being pushed in a tight corner and hanging on to the only hope available Situation, too scummy to be innocent.

i honestly won’t read any further but rather catch up from here ... most of your posts are based on meta and previous games and since I’m new I can’t have a say in any of this ...

Also, any bluffing you see change into fluffing cuz of the autocorrection ...

I’ll be continuing where I left in page 31 ...

There are a lot of players who changed their meta this game: NW, Rayan, TAC, Reborn, Gambit, Zara and Cobra.

NW and Zara excuse - not getting killed
Gambit excuse - arrogant Sasuke-kun
Rayan and TAC - probably trying to improve, although there’s a great chance TACy is scum.
Cobra excuse - a more important role than usual

@Reborn why are you extra laid back?

Yuelyn

The rest of my reads:

Queen- Honestly, she hasn't said much. Some fluff posts but since it's her meta to not to say much in the early phases, I'll accept that. But I'm looking forward to what she has to say.

Fuji- He has been moving the game forward and actively scum hunting but I didn't like that fact that he used as an argument that Rayan replied 27 minutes too late or something. This was like what Reborn did with the RNG/reading the host stuff in the Naruto game. So I think that argument with Rayan was pointless, imo...

I didn't really saw that he mentioned that he is going to sleep either (I might have missed that though) He was kinda pushy and aggressive but I guess it's his meta. So, he leans town but not entirely though.

Rayan- I think he is town since he has been posting much much more than in the last game when he was scum. So that makes me think he is town.

Cobra- He said that he has been always town since he is playing but yesterday he seems kinda excited to play. Claimed it was because he finally isn't vanilla but it's possible that is scum. Idk. He hasn't really said much. I'm hoping that he will be more active this game.

Nat- She is neutral to me. She was posting and everything but I really couldn't make anything out of them since they were more like comments to me. She has been saying again that she finds Gambit scummy (I find him kinda too) but we know how that turned out last time.

@Natalija Don't you think that you are too biased on Gambit being always scum lol? :catsure:

But my real question for you would be: Why are you so against claiming? Imo, it can't be that terrible to reveal at least one ability if that can save someone's ass. You were telling this like two times already. I don't get it why though.

@Natalija Don't you think that you are too biased on Gambit being always scum lol? :catsure:

But my real question for you would be: Why are you so against claiming? Imo, it can't be that terrible to reveal at least one ability if that can save someone's ass. You were telling this like two times already. I don't get it why though.
You’ve said it yourself, it led us to an easy mislynch last time. Of course I’m biased :catpole:

It bad for multiple reasons: we have crucial town roles which we need to hide among the rest of us, Death Note might appear, and it’s generally a bad game if it’s a claim fest.

that’s because i have abilities this game and i’m not just a vanilla
What a bad bad thing to say. Basically you’re saying you’re more relevant, why would you reveal this??
I tried to be passive since when I got strong townie vibe from some players I got killed N1 twice.
Eh? ... Passive is exactly what gets you killed. You’re really weird and off this game. :phoenixmarco:

Yuelyn

It bad for multiple reasons: we have crucial town roles which we need to hide among the rest of us, Death Note might appear, and it’s generally a bad game if it’s a claim fest.
Lol that's no secret that you are:catblush:

What's with this Death Note? I read it about it on the first few pages but I didn't quite get it

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Reborn : Since his first real post the guy was already at 100% haha. Then he is putting some scum hunt work. I like that he is the first to point out NW new/weird behaviour. More townie than not for now.

Kiwi :

in her first post she already said that she wanted to claim her passive. She was wary of claiming her character name because of Nat warning but she wanted to claim the passive since the beginning.

Like, should I not claim my character name? Or just not claim altogether? is this related to a mechanic?

Cuz I'm thinking about claiming a passive I have to just get it out of the way.
I think this is a common tactic as a miller. And given she said it immediately and not after some time in the game this felt genuine.

The only Miller I have seen since I have played Mafia is Krogo in the Cats game. And after reading again Krogo's posts he claimed Miller right away and felt true and ended up townie.

But with that type of claim we never know.

Sure, but I think tracker shouldn't waste it on me this early. I'm not scum

Tracking me this early and while I'm aware of it won't townclear me nor confirm me as scum
yeah putting a cop on you has no point but putting a tracker on you is useful. And even if it is not tonight, an other night is good too.
If you do weird things at night it can def paint you as scum.

Zara is right here.

Then Kiwi made a big post and vote Gambit : the post was constructed and with evidences so quite good post.

The rest is of her meaningful posts are a lot about Gambit meta and if he behaves according to his meta or not.

But all in all I think she is neutral but more townie neutral than scum neutral for now.

Nat :

first serious post : about Gambit claim : didn't think his "L" claim was serious and two times said that nobody should claim.

Lol he didn't claim seriously.

And no one should claim, that's beyond dumb. NO ONE SHOULD CLAIM, ESPECIALLY NOT TOWN. TRUST ME.
No one even think of claiming. I can't stress this enough.

I don't like how you don't point fingers at anyone. :giogio:
You said that but even if you posted a lot and said good things you didn't really scum hunt nor point fingers or push anyone.

Not really know what to think about Nat. Neutral for now, but even if she is here I don't think she had much weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.