[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z
I've read a little and started painting a bigger picture

Town:
Yo - reminds me of the Yo from last game, the townie yo :catsure:

NW - I don't think his play style is different from the naruto game tho I did kill him night 1 last time huhuhu

Kiwi - her claim as miller seemed like a natural progression. She claimed pretty much as soon as she arrived so for the moment I find her town. And she was the first to counter Gambit's logic.

Fuji - He's leaning town but the man admitted TO PLAYING THE SAME IF HE WAS SCUM C'MON. I'll lean him town cause of gut feeling.
unvote @Noctis @Rej

Neutral:

Reborn - he's looking town but the argument with nat seems stretch. it's fair for her to ask where you were, many players were asked where they are. Timing is irrelevant too, it was in the middle of the game like everyone else. You don't have a special privilege :goatasure:
Tris - giving good reads, for a new player that looks good but I'll keep her in neutral cause she didn't do it proactively.

Nat - I wanna say she was same as last game but I have a hard time reading her.

TAC - he handled Gambit's pressure well, but he was defending himself wayyy too much imo. I've been told you're a very harsh townie player, I wanna see the fireeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Zara - you're only neutral cause I don't wanna get you lynched day 1. JKJK no I have to say you remind me a lot of last game, but I'll need to see more for my rookie eyes. If it came down to a vote tie between Queen and Cobra, who would you vote for?

Ali - need to see more. @Ali who you wanna put your vote on at the moment?

Scummy:
Gambit - I have to say Kiwi's rationale is something I would have never thought... That's actually an interesting technique and I understand why scum would use it. And his incredible meta change too.

Poison - NW brought up the point about voting for Nat/Zara instead of him. That makes a lot of sense too. Plus I feel she has not contributed in the majority of her posts today.
before i answer ur question id like some clarification first

when you say “last game”, do you mean the SK turbo game or the naruto game where i spent 99% of the game in the dead chat

You can go with whatever sits right with you. No way we're gonna lynch scum D1 anyway.
At some point, I thought TAC is the closest for me to vote on, but after Kiwi’s Post, I did not feel the same.

If We absolutely have to lynch someone, i would probably lynch Poison.
Post automatically merged:

Actually, I’m lost between Poison and Gambit. They are so close for me.

Z
@Melontonin

i dont want queen dead, i voted for her because i want to see her posting more so i can form an opinion on her and i think its unfair she gets a free pass every game and that people actually allowed it to become a meta

i wasnt expecting queen to be in the lead with votes after i went to bed, i thought her pretty privilege was gonna keep her safe 😂

there’s still 26 hours left so If she continues to post and i like her posts then ill vote for someone else

but if she goes back hiding then she can visit the deadchat

First, I wasn't nitpicking TAC. I was seriously addressing/probing all of her posts because there were some inconsistencies with that. By probing, I would clear the inconsistencies one-by-one, which I did. The only reasons now why I am still not clearing him was: 1. For declining her pursuit on Zara snd 2. For that quick jump on me after Kiwi's post - which I will address next.

Now, there were many reasons why I voted TAC in the first place before I made my wallie against him. First, I was actively hunting reactions and I want to say that i was the first few who really did the work. I was expecting Melon to get a jump on it but she didn't so it gave her a plus point from me.

When I made my wallie, I was also expecting TAC to respond but it took a while before he reverted. I understand that he could've been not interested in replying to that if he felt that there's no weight on it but I wasn't understanding why he put a halt in scum hunting after being called out so I called him out again and asked why.

When he finally did, he was able to defend himself pretty well and from a townie's perspective, you have to clear all your doubts on a certain player which you deemed kinda suspicious and not easily accuse him/her 100%. Therefore, he might've been able to defend himself well but I am still neutral on him because of his swift vote after Kiwi. And above all, whilst I voted her earlier, I can always unvote him when necessary and /or until he is cleared.

Kiwi's wallie was decent and so far a brilliant case made against me to counter my accusation against TAC. She made a notion that I could be scum for the reasons that involve her first experience playing with me and the way I approached TAC. But she failed to address the thought of me just doing the job.

A positive note for her is claiming miller early on. Millers always appear as town and there's no point for hiding it. If he is scum, then it's a bold attempt to claim it because there will still be people who'd dare to check them. That being said, I don't think a scum would do it and I lean town about her. In this scenario, she couldn't be buddying with TAC.

About my wife @Natalija , I haven't seen a lot of work coming from her today but regardless of that her posts don't appear CWAC at all. And because of that, I needed to reread her posts and looked into the tone and the manner in which she interacts amongst the others. None of it looks bad but too early to include in my town core. Lean town at best.

Fuji has made sense so far and I don't think he's made enough fluffs to be considered scum at this point. He was also scum hunting and providing a decent read. At least, I view his as genuine and not forced.

Reborn came out as drunk dude and when he came back, he started providing substance into the game. I was a scum buddy of him the first here and I don't see him that way this time around. He is calling out posts and interacting with people positively.

For Rayan, I was about to say that he is looking good so far. I thought that he has also made good posts and that read he just made looks to have a lot of effort. At least, he is not as passive as the previous game was.

Neutral - I got a townie vibe from him and I think that we both were the first ones to really do the hunt. I am putting him in the same parallel as mine.

Zara is neutral but leaning Scum for the reason I mentioned anout him earlier - he was defensive and tried to play the concerned villager by passing a notion to start the hunt but neither himself did nothing. Furthermore, he was pretty much coasting as far as i see it.

Ali - I love his entrance and it gave me the old vibe I was playing alongside him. Everytime I am scum and he's town, he always do that same entrance about his thoughts on the phase so far.

For Trig, there's a feeling that her reads are kinda forced. Reminded me of the hosts themselves when playing scum. Looks participative but not entirely committed in finding the culprit.

Yo Tan - I dunno how to view him here yet. None of his posts really stand out to me. I am passing him as neutral.

Below are the suspects today.

Melon is coasting and not really contributing this phase. Same as Light, Cobra, Queen, and Flower.

As for Poison, I really thought that she has done more fluffs than all Of us combined and I don't her really interacted with the inactifags...

The short of it, I endorse a lynch amongst the coasters or Poison herself.

Unvote first

Players -

1. @Light D Lamperouge
2. @Queen
3. @Gambit
4. @TheAncientCenturion
5. @Melontonin
6. @RayanOO
7. @Flower
8. @Ali
9. @Trismegistus
10. @Fujishiro
11. @NeutralWatcher
12. @Kiwipom
13. @Cobra.
14. @Natalija
15. @Reborn
16. @Poison
17. @Yo Tan Wa
18. @Zara

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
The only reason why I don’t see TAC as sus as I had seen him before, is because Kiwi’s post got the man who accused TAC -> “Gambi” in a tight situation. I still won’t give TAC a townish pass just yet though.
Me neither but he is less sus now

My top suspects are:

Poison
Gambit
TAC
Cobra

Town:
Yo - reminds me of the Yo from last game, the townie yo :catsure:
Good, bt don't make last Game my meta.

At some point, I thought TAC is the closest for me to vote on, but after Kiwi’s Post, I did not feel the same.

Poison is townie, i am confident of my read on her. Gambit not so sure.

Anyway, we got 24+ hours, we will get something.

First, I wasn't nitpicking TAC. I was seriously addressing/probing all of her posts because there were some inconsistencies with that. By probing, I would clear the inconsistencies one-by-one, which I did. The only reasons now why I am still not clearing him was: 1. For declining her pursuit on Zara snd 2. For that quick jump on me after Kiwi's post - which I will address next.

Now, there were many reasons why I voted TAC in the first place before I made my wallie against him. First, I was actively hunting reactions and I want to say that i was the first few who really did the work. I was expecting Melon to get a jump on it but she didn't so it gave her a plus point from me.

When I made my wallie, I was also expecting TAC to respond but it took a while before he reverted. I understand that he could've been not interested in replying to that if he felt that there's no weight on it but I wasn't understanding why he put a halt in scum hunting after being called out so I called him out again and asked why.

When he finally did, he was able to defend himself pretty well and from a townie's perspective, you have to clear all your doubts on a certain player which you deemed kinda suspicious and not easily accuse him/her 100%. Therefore, he might've been able to defend himself well but I am still neutral on him because of his swift vote after Kiwi. And above all, whilst I voted her earlier, I can always unvote him when necessary and /or until he is cleared.

Kiwi's wallie was decent and so far a brilliant case made against me to counter my accusation against TAC. She made a notion that I could be scum for the reasons that involve her first experience playing with me and the way I approached TAC. But she failed to address the thought of me just doing the job.

A positive note for her is claiming miller early on. Millers always appear as town and there's no point for hiding it. If he is scum, then it's a bold attempt to claim it because there will still be people who'd dare to check them. That being said, I don't think a scum would do it and I lean town about her. In this scenario, she couldn't be buddying with TAC.

About my wife @Natalija , I haven't seen a lot of work coming from her today but regardless of that her posts don't appear CWAC at all. And because of that, I needed to reread her posts and looked into the tone and the manner in which she interacts amongst the others. None of it looks bad but too early to include in my town core. Lean town at best.

Fuji has made sense so far and I don't think he's made enough fluffs to be considered scum at this point. He was also scum hunting and providing a decent read. At least, I view his as genuine and not forced.

Reborn came out as drunk dude and when he came back, he started providing substance into the game. I was a scum buddy of him the first here and I don't see him that way this time around. He is calling out posts and interacting with people positively.

For Rayan, I was about to say that he is looking good so far. I thought that he has also made good posts and that read he just made looks to have a lot of effort. At least, he is not as passive as the previous game was.

Neutral - I got a townie vibe from him and I think that we both were the first ones to really do the hunt. I am putting him in the same parallel as mine.

Zara is neutral but leaning Scum for the reason I mentioned anout him earlier - he was defensive and tried to play the concerned villager by passing a notion to start the hunt but neither himself did nothing. Furthermore, he was pretty much coasting as far as i see it.

Ali - I love his entrance and it gave me the old vibe I was playing alongside him. Everytime I am scum and he's town, he always do that same entrance about his thoughts on the phase so far.

For Trig, there's a feeling that her reads are kinda forced. Reminded me of the hosts themselves when playing scum. Looks participative but not entirely committed in finding the culprit.

Yo Tan - I dunno how to view him here yet. None of his posts really stand out to me. I am passing him as neutral.

Below are the suspects today.

Melon is coasting and not really contributing this phase. Same as Light, Cobra, Queen, and Flower.

As for Poison, I really thought that she has done more fluffs than all Of us combined and I don't her really interacted with the inactifags...

The short of it, I endorse a lynch amongst the coasters or Poison herself.

Unvote first

Players -

1. @Light D Lamperouge
2. @Queen
3. @Gambit
4. @TheAncientCenturion
5. @Melontonin
6. @RayanOO
7. @Flower
8. @Ali
9. @Trismegistus
10. @Fujishiro
11. @NeutralWatcher
12. @Kiwipom
13. @Cobra.
14. @Natalija
15. @Reborn
16. @Poison
17. @Yo Tan Wa
18. @Zara
I am loving this, everyone providing reads. I will read it in some time tho.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

I have an issue with this post.

You want to vote poison or gambit.
-first 15 pages-
Poison: But she’s less suspicious than Cobra IMO.

Neutralwatcher - LT: He didn’t take bluff accusation from Poison easy .... followed up a good point on why did Poison vote him um based on (I wanted to get a reaction outta you) when she should’ve rather voted for the two players she showed suspicion about early in the game ... he looks townish to me ...

Nat- LT: replied to bluff by bluff ... but made decent arguments about Zara and Poison comments at the time .... nothing much other than this... she looks more of a town for me.

Mel - LS: ... I don’t find this townish.

Zara - LS: .. he looks scum to me ... more than the other LS.

TAC - HS: obvious why I categorize him as being highly suspicious I find this As being pushed in a tight corner and hanging on to the only hope available Situation, too scummy to be innocent.

i honestly won’t read any further but rather catch up from here ... most of your posts are based on meta and previous games and since I’m new I can’t have a say in any of this ...

Also, any bluffing you see change into fluffing cuz of the autocorrection ...

I’ll be continuing where I left in page 31 ...
Let me highlight your reads.

You sus cobra more than poison. Cobra coming up as weird by saying he flipped coin and then that bs Sanji reason definitely raised your sus on cobra.

Then why you want to vote Poison who is less suspicious than cobra over cobra?

You also sus melon, zara and tac. For zara you said, he is more suspicious than anyone of the player whom you read as Low suspicious which includes cobra. So in short you sus zara more than cobra and obvious more than poison.

Then why picked Poison? Why not zara or cobra?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
“TAC scum day 1” never gets old, ever

also—leave Cobra alone. Anyone who focuses on him is more sus. Cobra is just an earnest Relapse, there’s no grand strategy behind his motives and he’s mostly bumbling around. People accusing him who played with him before are especially suspect.

Ill be here but only in spirit. Don’t expect any big posts until much later in the day.

I am narrowing sus list today. Based on my above super wallie, both Trig and Melon belonged to the bottom list. These 2 never really backed them reasons to suspect me but parrot on what Kiwi has already stated - which I already disposed.

In that sense, my notion is between the two.

@Yo Tan Wa confidence is clearing Poison? I felt that the timing is convenient.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Goodmorning everyone! I was reading through the thread (which took a ridiculous long time) and collected bunch of quotes but now that I finally reached the last page, I’m too lazy to post them and make a write up about my thoughts 😩

it’s too much effort for 11am

Anyways, Hi @Flower and @Queen ! I’m glad to see you two here! Same with @Trismegistus I like your reads

Also I was gonna talk about Cobra trying to use wifom but I see Ali got to it before I did.

And I’m glad that people are saying my Walliehad “magic” to it lmaoo. Thanks, I feel touched that my effort wasn’t just dismissed. I’ll take a closer look at @Gambit ‘s response but I was a bit confused with the use of pronouns ngl lmao. FYI TAC is a guy lol

“TAC scum day 1” never gets old, ever
Are you trying to evoke pity? Get over yourself, everyone is pointing at everyone as scum D1. :pepeanger:

I was right about Reborn, Cobra, you n Marimo. Was i not? I advised on em same way last game.

Read her posts well. And also my reason, she is townie.
I read her posts well, and I don't understand why you dismissed her so easily. Who will you want to lynch, NW?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Ali

Let me cut it short for you.

You said "if we absolutely have to Lynch someone than probably it would be poison"

But you have zara and cobra as bigger sus in your own reads.

So why Poison?

Are you just going with majority players reads?

Also, please provide me reads on othes players. I am highly curious to see your reads on others (including me)

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Did any of your reads change?
Yes.
Gambit I'll place him neutral for now. He was previously townie for me, ngl reading Kiwi's post made me doubt that. Not enough to read him as scum, but enough for me to doubt my read.

Cobra I believe is a dumb townie, but he's not being helpful, which kinda matches his style. But the things he's saying and doing are awful.

I've got a town read on Yo. He's putting himself out there and asking questions and interacting with players.

Rayan's looking better than he did yesterday. He doesn't remind me of his scum meta.

I wanna see more from Melon. So far she's not done anything for me to consider her townie, and she's usually more proactive when townie.

Flower's been awfully quiet. Reminds me of her meta in the cat game. Let's see what she has to say.

Vote lynch @Flower @Rej @Noctis

I'll give more detailed reads later when I finish work.

Status
Not open for further replies.