[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I did read em Tac, i quoted you all back as well, bt i think you didn't get notified due to merged posts. Not just you, bt everyone engaged there.

Given L is most important role, its also expected they would want it confirmed or try to root out the real one, by calling Gambit the Real L. Your posts are on edge doing this same thing, along with Zara n Melon.

You really saying you fall for Gambit claim? Despite him saying he didn't say which L he was in very next post, bt here you were calling him L, confirmed townie.

It's good thing Real L didn't counterclaim. He shouldn't.
Yes I thought he was L. I didn’t think someone would jokingly claim, as was pretty much established.

D

Dragomir

Okay~

Just give me 2 mins, gonna change that suspicion on Reborn to town reads real quick, baby.
Post automatically merged:

Already explained it back then. Not liking how she gets so much cred and seemingly chills on her Town cred.
Kiwi the miller the consistent town read?

U confusing her with nat, the girl who convinced everyones shes town by breathing:wellwell:
You guys sound jealous :goatasure:

Am I the only one having a slight scum lean on Nat? Feels like a lot of people put her on their Town lists and give her cred for no reason. Not liking this.
Nope, i had her as grey in my list and it didnt change much.
Catching up rn.

My reads:

Fujishiro: He matches his town meta. Giving reads and using inactivity as reason to sus someone. I think he did that in ToL and that got Seraphoenix frustrated. Lends townie. I think he needs to fix this since people have different timezone.
The sera thing was angleshooting and it happened once, for which i apologized to and stopped doing once mods told me that its not something you should do, havent done it again.
As for sussing someone for their inactivity, im not the only one doing so and i feel it is fine on its own? Im not voting her or anything, im just being suspicious until she delivers results. Being inactive in itself is inherentyl suspicious or cause for questioning imo.

@Poison you asked for my progression in my very early reads, those were gut feelings mostly through skimming through the pages, i had developped that further on.

On topic i see there are 2 votes on queen so i assume something happened that justified those?
Anyways, will catch up soon enough. am on page 32
Cheers guys

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Nope, i had her as grey in my list and it didnt change much.
Catching up rn.

The sera thing was angleshooting and it happened once, for which i apologized to and stopped doing once mods told me that its not something you should do, havent done it again.
As for sussing someone for their inactivity, im not the only one doing so and i feel it is fine on its own? Im not voting her or anything, im just being suspicious until she delivers results. Being inactive in itself is inherentyl suspicious or cause for questioning imo.

@Poison you asked for my progression in my very early reads, those were gut feelings mostly through skimming through the pages, i had developped that further on.

On topic i see there are 2 votes on queen so i assume something happened that justified those?
Anyways, will catch up soon enough. am on page 32
Cheers guys
:finally: the towniest town has arrived

D

Dragomir

If these are Dragomir’s cookies, hard pass.
Fuck you.
Somebody has answered it earlier but for an 18-player game like this, the ratio should be ideally:
2-3 indies, 3-4 mafia, 11-12 townies. Remember this is a role madness game and scums need firepower in order to dominate the town.

As for the characters who might be scums, if following the above format
2 indies: Higuchi (you're right) and/or could be Kira himself. We are talking about a mass killer (genocide psycho) who will try to kill anyone who will be a hindrance to his so-called Justice.

Mafia - Ryuk, Rem, Misa-Misa!, Kira may also be in this line-up tho.

We are already playng the game but it's surprising that you asked this and yet you did nothing to push forward. That an indicator. -1 point for you.
4 mafia, 3 indies, and 11 townies? Oh, God heavens no.

I can believe 4 mafia, but 3 indies isn't happening period. At most 2. We're minimum having 12 townies. Probably 13.

12v4v2 or 13v4v1 is likely the setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.