[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
‎
queen and flower got magical abilities to apparently prove they are town anytime they want and im looking at my role pm and im not seeing any of that

Wtf noctis 🙄
You gotta prove yourself. The rookie's curse.
Post automatically merged:

Vote lynch TheAncientCenturion
:kaidowhat: Que paso Neutral watcher LOL

D

Dragomir

Survivors are the hardest tbh. You need to play good to survive till the end. You ay good and solvy, scum NK you, you play bad to get saved from scum, you get lynched.
You really don't need to do all that. Just claim survivor at the start of D1, meet the post quota, then bugger off for the rest of the phase. Only voting if the majority is forcing you to do so. S'all you need to do each phase.

This is the lamest excuse to vote someone. Any reason for this?
Did you actually take that vote seriously?

N

NeutralWatcher

You gotta prove yourself. The rookie's curse.

:kaidowhat: Que paso Neutral watcher LOL
I think this is TAC's scum list

Rayan — His arguments with Fuji didn't amount to anything. He just insulted Fuji's picks / opinions on town but I don't recall seeing Rayan put anything of value in place or discuss anything. He popped in for that, and that's is. Pointless argument.
Gambit — Feels like he's blowing up my commentary about Zara or Queen into something way too large and nitpicking. I think my thoughts are clear on his posts. Paper thin and substanceless.
Mel — She's all fluff and some misunderstood points. Specifically at me, I recall her trying to "get me" when I took the ⅃ claim seriously. Overall gives me a negative feeling.
Poison — So, pleasant person to converse with. She seems nice. She has talked a lot and said literally nothing. She obsesses over game rules, then asks pretty benign questions that doesn't advance the game or gleam info from people. She's just floating around. My memory of her posts were of Poison being active and talking/questioning, so I didn't bother to think negatively of her.

But later he sus Yo Tan Wa and Kiwipom.

And also sus Reborn.

Didn't do anything to push the case on Rayan, Gambit, Melontonin and Poison who he thought sus.

Why would you vote flower for coasting when shes starting to become active now? Wouldnt it have made more sense to vote her earlier for coasting when she was MIA? Not when shes here now being active?
You seem to defend her with this post and not actually wanting to ask sincerely.

It will make some sense if I ignore her game play so far
Scum Flower is very forceful with her reads, eager to push players and lead town. Playing with her as a vampire and against her when she was a cat taught me that well enough. Flower isn’t exhibiting either trait in this game. She’s being pretty low key and conservative which doesn’t fit her scum meta.

don’t get the votes on her at all.

Unless he is afraid of the direction she’s going in and needs another easy target.
You're simply throwing shade on me after beimg sussed early on and you didn't actually have a strong ground to make yourself clean afterwards. Yes, you have defended yourself against me but the question remains that you jumped on Kiwi vote.

@Dragomir what made u realize that Flower is town?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think this is TAC's scum list

Rayan — His arguments with Fuji didn't amount to anything. He just insulted Fuji's picks / opinions on town but I don't recall seeing Rayan put anything of value in place or discuss anything. He popped in for that, and that's is. Pointless argument.
Gambit — Feels like he's blowing up my commentary about Zara or Queen into something way too large and nitpicking. I think my thoughts are clear on his posts. Paper thin and substanceless.
Mel — She's all fluff and some misunderstood points. Specifically at me, I recall her trying to "get me" when I took the ⅃ claim seriously. Overall gives me a negative feeling.
Poison — So, pleasant person to converse with. She seems nice. She has talked a lot and said literally nothing. She obsesses over game rules, then asks pretty benign questions that doesn't advance the game or gleam info from people. She's just floating around. My memory of her posts were of Poison being active and talking/questioning, so I didn't bother to think negatively of her.

But later he sus Yo Tan Wa and Kiwipom.

And also sus Reborn.

Didn't do anything to push the case on Rayan, Gambit, Melontonin and Poison who he thought sus.
Well saying I didn’t like how Reborn was playing =\= I thought he was plausibly scum. Seeing how he subbed out that is moot.

I also didn’t say I sussed Yo Tan or Kiwi. I was asking Reborn about random townies. Don’t jump to assumptions

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You're simply throwing shade on me after beimg sussed early on and you didn't actually have a strong ground to make yourself clean afterwards. Yes, you have defended yourself against me but the question remains that you jumped on Kiwi vote.

Lmfao.

yeah. I didn’t have experience with you to really clue on what your angle could be. Until Kiwi linked your previous game to this one and the way you almost appealed to the game before casting a vote on me — I thought you were just a dumb townie.

I’m not sure I have much to say to scum, unless you wanna tell me who your teammates are.

D

Dragomir

You seem to defend her with this post and not actually wanting to ask sincerely.

It will make some sense if I ignore her game play so far

The fact that she flat out said that Reborn is town and y'all should stop suspecting him gives me that town read on her. Town Flower has that level of confidence to say such a thing cause she knows she's town. Mafia Flower on the hand will not be so assertive to stop any immediate suspicion on another townie. She would never do that but instead let the suspicion play out for more mislynch targets.
So you are trying to paint me as scum?
I dislike your reason to vote me.
Yikes.

Gambit is so defensive. Last game I played with him he went all annoyed Townie when he was voted and didn't defend himself at all. He looks scummy and that lynch push for me after I voiced suspicion on him looks even scummier.

How does he seem like he's defending her? Your vote came out of the blue
Are you also defeding her defender? Looks like the entire roster is caught lolololol

Lmfao.

yeah. I didn’t have experience with you to really clue on what your angle could be. Until Kiwi linked your previous game to this one and the way you almost appealed to the game before casting a vote on me — I thought you were just a dumb townie.

I’m not sure I have much to say to scum, unless you wanna tell me who your teammates are.
You didn't have the experience so it's better to jump the other people's reads? However, I have alrdy pointed out how Kiwi's judgement is out of context this game. Past game is past game and you've not played with me all long enough to meta read.me.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
‎
Are you also defeding her defender? Looks like the entire roster is caught lolololol

You didn't have the experience so it's better to jump the other people's reads? However, I have alrdy pointed out how Kiwi's judgement is out of context this game. Past game is past game and you've not played with me all long enough to meta read.me.
Not defending anyone, you're just reaaaally reaching

Status
Not open for further replies.