[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
He identified players that he thought were town, slightly suspicious, and full on scummy. I don't understand how those aren't reads.

This is a very good entrance post from Kiwi.

This Tac read is also solid. Not necessarily that I agree with it, but I like the explanation and the comparison to what the scum perspective, showing us why she doesn't see what Tac did as scum indicative.

Yeah, Kiwi is town. Putting a lock on it too.

Better not flip wolf on me Kiwi.

Why you gotta make this post so long?
Dw I won’t. I’m more worried about you flipping scum, last time you said this to me you were tryna pocket me 😭

i know but i prefer to be honest than give a bs excuse you really think a scum would give answers like this?

somebody has to go it’s unfortunate for queen but it was the coin not me

So if we have future arguments about two players each one of them have people voting to lynch him/her, you still gonna flip the coin to decide which player to lynch?
Hell yeah!

okay i’m going to come clean i didn’t flip a coin to decide between queen and gambit i choose queen because gambit is a sanji fan and i knew i would get flamed for it so i came up with coin flipping which i realized was really a better answer than the first one but not lynching on day 1 isn’t very good and there isn’t really good arguments to lynch someone on day 1
Post automatically merged:

yes

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I just found his read on TAC is weird. He read TAC neutral but still cast a vote on him.
Well no that's not exactly what happened.
He cast his vote on TAC for pressure and his questioning etc etc.
Then he wrote the message above but kept his vote on TAC, and people have called him out for it pages ago.

Recycling evidence now, sweet Noot? :owo:

N

NeutralWatcher

Well no that's not exactly what happened.
He cast his vote on TAC for pressure and his questioning etc etc.
Then he wrote the message above but kept his vote on TAC, and people have called him out for it pages ago.

Recycling evidence now, sweet Noot? :owo:
Okay I didn't see that. I'll still keep my vote on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.