• Kaido

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Big Mom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
Lowly child or whatever you say
Linlin is an arrogant woman who even talks to Kaido as someone inferior or barely equal. She also doesn't seem to speak highly of Roger.

Zoro aura is same as Sanji.
They are not even running the arc.

Just put Katakuri here, he will overshadow everyone except Luffy Kidd and Yonko.

EoS Zoro might equal Commander Katakuri aura.
Dude stop reading two piece fr lmaooo

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Don't compare Katakuri to Zoro please

Kata is a living god and legend among his siblings.

Zoro doesn't even have half the aura Kata or Ray have
How is a 48 year old beta male cuck who never leaves his home a living legend. That goofy never left his home how is he even a conqueror. Dude is a failure. Fuck Jack someone who’s 20 years younger got almost the same bounty as him.

Lowly child or whatever you say
Linlin is an arrogant woman who even talks to Kaido as someone inferior or barely equal. She also doesn't seem to speak highly of Roger.

Zoro aura is same as Sanji.
They are not even running the arc.

Just put Katakuri here, he will overshadow everyone except Luffy Kidd and Yonko.

EoS Zoro might equal Commander Katakuri aura.
Zoro's aura is same as Sanji's aura???
**** what alternative reality you live in? Such pathetic ass attempts to troll that can be debunked so easily?

When has Sanji shown this level of Aura??

No FUCK THAT

When has Katakuri shown this level of aura? When has his aura done shit to non fodders? Even Luffy's aura, was useless against Monet.
Bro how many days have you been off your medicines?
Ever since Oda had your entire world crumble and have fodder swordsmen fuck Kaido up?
Post automatically merged:

I'll close this thread if it continues on its current path. It's about Zoro getting CoC, not insulting Katakuri or Zoro.
Even mention Katakuri in same breath as EoS Zoro is ultimate insult to Zoro.
Its like comparing Arlong to Gol D Roger.

Zoros bandana has more of an aura than Katakuri and his entire family.
What kinda drugs are you on?
East Blue Zoro has more an aura than Katakuri.

Living God lmaoo
more like a lying piece of shit who no one but his family that buys his bullshit, respects?

When trash can didn't even get a name drop in the news paper?

Katakuri is a worthless turd who doesn't mean shit now that he is defeated

While Zoro will surpass Ryuma, an actual God who has earned the title of God.

How are you this stupid?
Katakuri is a worthless turd who is less important than Enma, one of Zoros blades. Katakuri would die if he touched Enma.
Just because you say something doesn't make it true. Your hate of characters is pretty pathetic. If you spent half the time as you do bashing other characters and rather provide meaningful content instead, we would all benefit.

I'll close this thread if it continues on its current path. It's about Zoro getting CoC, not insulting Katakuri or Zoro.
Then it would be best to ban shishioisback, he derails everything.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Just because you say something doesn't make it true. Your hate of characters is pretty pathetic. If you spent half the time as you do bashing other characters and rather provide meaningful content instead, we would all benefit.

Didn’t Ndule derail this thread by saying don’t compare zoro to Katakuri.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you always act like a fucking hypocrite? Did you not see @Jo_Ndule saying EoS Zoro, aura, Zoro who Oda always shows having special aura, exceptionally special aura, grand ambition and will power would be nothing compared to Katakuri's aura? Is that not blind hate for a character?
Why did you not call out @Jo_Ndule? Are you this biased?

I don't hate Katakuri or any Japanese cartoons lmao, I am just stating how it is. Katakuri has been presented as a worthless character whose presence doesn't even mean enough to the world to get name drops in the news paper.
Oh get off your high horse.
What have you provided to the thread rather than sticking your nose in matters that don't concern you? Who even was talking to you? Literally you came in with your usual bitching and moaning to derail the thread.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Lmfao Ravagerblade back at it again smh.

OT- ofc Zoro has it. He told Luffy to gtfo if he couldn't at least do that much when he knocked out the Fishmen at FMI arc.

Cry all you want, it's going to happen when literal jobbers possess this irrelevant ability. Just a hype tool tbh.

Why do you always act like a fucking hypocrite? Did you not see @Jo_Ndule saying EoS Zoro, aura, Zoro who Oda always shows having special aura, exceptionally special aura, grand ambition and will power would be nothing compared to Katakuri's aura? Is that not blind hate for a character?
Why did you not call out @Jo_Ndule? Are you this biased?

I don't hate Katakuri or any Japanese cartoons lmao, I am just stating how it is. Katakuri has been presented as a worthless character whose presence doesn't even mean enough to the world to get name drops in the news paper.

Oh get off your high horse.
What have you provided to the thread rather than sticking your nose in matters that don't concern you? Who even was talking to you? Literally you came in with your usual bitching and moaning to derail the thread.

They are right you clown.

@Jo_Ndule started the derailing.

How are you so shameless to always make a fool out of yourself?
You guys are still in the wrong by bashing the character needlessly.
Ndule is the least of my concern.

As for topic, Zoro doesn't have it as he's yet to display it, especially at times he could have.

Why?
@Jo_Ndule started needlessly bashing a character though
Bro are you okay? Have you ran out of money to buy your meds? God damn man, why do we have so many real life weirdos here and why are they anti Zoro?

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
So it's ok for you and your ilk to dish it but can't take it? That's hypocritical.

I guess he would get it because Ray has it though i don't see why it would be necessary i don't see Zoro ever mastering coc to advanced level it would just be the basic fodder control if he get's it.

As for topic, Zoro doesn't have it as he's yet to display it, especially at times he could have.
I think Zoro not having CoC completely renders CoC worthless, like CoC needs Zoro to validate itself.
Think of a UFC hall of fame without George St Pierre
It doesn't mean shit when irrelevant jobbers who doesn't mean shit like Katakuri can have it but ultimate representation of will power, ambition and overwhelming force of will like Zoro doesn't.

So if Zoro doesn't show CoC, Oda is mentally retarded.

I think Zoro not having CoC completely renders CoC worthless, like CoC needs Zoro to validate itself.
Think of a UFC hall of fame without George St Pierre
It doesn't mean shit when irrelevant jobbers who doesn't mean shit like Katakuri can have it but ultimate representation of will power, ambition and overwhelming force of will like Zoro doesn't.

So if Zoro doesn't show CoC, Oda is mentally retarded.
Tbh I think Zoro should have. But even still he's yet to display it. And I completely disagree with you on validity.